FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"A Special Bond"
Part 1
by Various
Disclaimer: We don't any of the people at the WB we are just borrowing the charachters to entertain others.
Summary: This story is our own little alternative universe to what Roswell really is. In here the charachters are totally different. The aliens are still aliens but with a twist, Michael doesn't know about Isabel and Max and vice a versa. Circumstances bring them toghether and they find out about each other. But if we tell you to much that would be giving the story away.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Dedications: Christina's: I dedicate this story to everyone who reads my stories, especially JO (my #1 fan), Kat (Who told me she loves the three of us authors), A* (Who suggested a round robin even though we already planned to do this before hand, and to all of the people on the message boards; YOU ROCK!!!!! Oh, an dof course Jennifer and Linda for asking me to join them in this story! You guys are awesome!! Jennifer007: I dedicate this to all the Roswell fans out there who love Fan Fiction, to my roommates who go over my ideas with me, to Christina and Linda who have made this possible, you guys complete me!!!!!! LOL! Linda: I dedicate my portion of this fic to all of you who always send wonderful feedback and to Jennifer & Christine because I couldn't have done this without them, and to Mel and Dana for all their wonderful support always.
"Michael where's the popcorn?" Liz called into the kitchen.

"Hold your horses it's almost done."

A couple minutes pass and Michael comes out carrying sodas and popcorn. "Here Miss Impatience."

"Thank you." She grabs a handfull and stuffs it into her mouth.

Alex comes out of the bathroom and sits down on the couch, "So what do we want to watch first?"

Michael looks at the videos in front of him, "How bout Terminator?"

"I vote for Die Hard 3." Liz says.

Michael looks at Alex for the deciding vote. "Terminator." He says.

Michael gets up and puts the video in and sits back next to Liz. He puts his arm around her and she snuggles into him.

They sit and watch the movie and about an hour into the movie they hear Liz being called for. "ELIZABETH GET YOUR ASS HOME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" Liz looks at the guys embarrased.

"I better get home."

Michael pauses the video, "Here I'll walk you home."

Liz puts her shoes on and they head out the door, he walks her two trailers over to where she lives. She looks at him and smiles, "I'll see you in school tommorow."

Michael smiles back at her and gives her a light kiss on the lips, "Kay see ya." Then he walks back to his trailer and Liz walks into hers.

As he walks into his trailer he can hear yelling coming from her dad. He looks back and shakes his head.

______________________________________________________________________

Isabel is walking back and fourth in front of a group of girls, "I don't know what you would call that! Tamia your front kicks need to come up much higher then that. And Lisa when were doing the pyramid do you think that you can stop wobbling around so much? Your going to knock us over one day!"

Lisa looks at Maria and then Isabel, "Well if Maria would lay off the Ben & Jerrys I wouldn't have that problem!"

"Oh no she didn't!!" Maria advances on Lisa and the two girls look like thier about to get into a big fight.

"Your such a bitch Lisa, you just can't handle the fact that Mark left your sorry ass for me!" Maria tells Lisa.

"He left me for you because he knew you would give it up to him like you have everyone else, I'm not a skank."

Maria lunges at Lisa and both girls are about to start pulling each others hair when a teacher walks by, and all of a sudden all the girls break into a routine. "Ready okay." Isabel says and they proceed to do their cheer, the teacher walks on by and after a minute Isabel stops them.

"Okay Lisa, Maria enough no more fighting, lets just get through our routines and get the hell out of here."

The girls continue doing thier moves. Isabel finally turns on the cd player and N'Sync's Bringin Da Noise blares out of it and the girls go through their steps for their routine.

"Oh I just love them!!" Kyle says and gives a fake squeal.

The girls turn around and are laughing, Kyle and Max are in back of them on the steps dancing to the the music. "Yeah Joey is my favorite!" Max says.

"You bitch that's my man!!!" Kyle tells him, then Max and Kyle proceed to get into a fake bitch fight over their N'Sync guys.

Isabel goes over and puts her arms around Kyles waist, "Hey you never told me that Joey did it for you, I guess I'll have to dye my hair orange and grow a goatee."

Kyle pulls her in for a kiss, "You do that and I'll kick your ass." He says while laughing.

Max groans, as they continue to kiss. "Hey can you paw my sister when I'm not around?"

Kyle stops and looks at Max and then lowers Isabel to the ground in one swift movement and lays on top of her. "Oh does this bother you?"

Isabel is laughing and hitting Kyle to get off.

Kyle stands up and pulls Isabel to her feet.

Max shakes his head, "Man if you weren't my best friend I would kick your ass."

Kyle smiles a cocky grin, "I know!"

They hear loud voices coming from the girls and look over. Maria and Lisa are rolling around on the ground pulling each others hair.

Isabel and the guys go running over and Max and Kyle break them apart, Max is holding Maria off the ground.

"Let me go Max, I'm going to rip that bitches weave out."

Lisa is fighting to get away from Kyles hold. "I don't wear a weave you bitch, your one to talk with your fake ass wannabe Britney Spears implants."

There is a collective gasp from the group no one can believe that she said that. Maria is really sensitive about the fact that she is even more developed then Isabel.

Max looks at Lisa and Kyle nods, they put both girls down and they run at each other starting to fight again.

Max and Kyle sit down and watch as the girls roll around on the ground having it out. Some of the other football players are coming out by know.

This guy sits down next to the Max and Kyle and looks at the girls, "Who's that fighting?"

Kyle looks at him, "Oh hey Mark! That's Maria and Lisa."

"Oh snaps! Are they fighting about me again?" Mark asks.

Max and Kyle look at each other and in all seriousness Max says. "Yeah I think so, Lisa said that you were with her last night."

Kyle looks at Mark all three guys knowing they were with each other last night but then Mark went to see some other girl he was messing with.

"Yeah Maria said that when she was done with Lisa she was going to tear you a new one!"

Mark looks at them and looks at the girls, he stands up. "I was never here okay?" He trots off as Kyle and Max tell him yes, once he's gone they crack up.

"When is that doufus gonna learn that if you play with fire you're gonna get burned?" Max asked as his laughter subsided. "I mean come on, look at the kind of girls he dates. They're all so loud and naturally aggressive. Deluca is a perfect example. That girl is always yelling and screaming about something. One of these days, they're all gonna find out and kick the living shit out of him."

"And I hope I am there to see it," Kyle replied, a big grin on his face.

"Oh, me too," Max agreed.

Just then, Kyle noticed Liz Parker, Miss. Trailer Trash, herself, disappearing around the side of the building. He glanced over to where Isabel was and saw that she was busy with the squad. That was good. "I'll be back in a sec," he told Max and then he trotted after her.

He didn't know what it was, but something about her drove him nuts. She was wearing a pair of faded black jeans and a faded blue and red flannel shirt over white tank-top, and her dark hair was shining under the glare of the hot sun. She looked great.

He knew that the real reason he liked her because she was the kind of girl who he could do anything to and get away with it. He was rich, she was poor; it was as simple as that. No one would believe it if she said that Kyle Valenti, a member of one of the most prominent families in Roswell, was harassing her. He could do as he pleased and no one would care.

"Hey, Liz!" he said as he caught up with her.

She glanced at him and sighed. "What do you want Kyle?" she asked, annoyed as she stopped to look at him.

"Oh, nothing really, Liz. Just wanted to say hi."

She narrowed her eyes and glared at him. "Hi." Then a fake, sugary-sweet smile flashed on her face, "Bye now!" she said and then rolled her eyes and began to walk away.

"Oh, there was one more thing, Lizzy," his smug voice said.

Her body tensed and she stopped walking, but she didn't turn around. "What's that, Kyle?"

He walked in close behind her and whispered in her ear. "I was wondering when you and I were gonna get together for a little fun?" His hand reached down slowly and squeezed her ass.

She jumped and then turned on him and smacked him as hard as she could on the face. "Don't you ever touch me again, you creep!"

His rage boiled. He grabbed her by the wrists and pushed her up against the red-brick building as hard as he could. "Listen you little bitch! You think you're better than me? Ha! You're just a piece of trash that no one cares about. You should be on you're hands and knees thanking God that someone like me would even want date you."

He smiled, loving the feel of her fine skin was twisting and turning in his grasp and excited by the fear and loathing he saw in her eyes. It made him feel alive.

"Leave me alone, Kyle! Please!" She begged.

He threw his head back and snorted. Then, he leaned in, his mouth open, and put it over hers while she thrashed underneath him. Her knee shot up for his groin but he crossed his legs in time, able to block her.

"You're gonna pay for that, bitch!" he swore. His hand reached down in between their bodies and he grabbed her between the legs, rubbing his hand over her through her tough jeans.

Tears began to stream down her face when she realized she was defenseless against him. She looked around desperately for help, but there was no one.

"Please stop," she squeaked, through her sobs. "Leave me alone."

"Fat chance, trailer trash!" he growled, hovering over her even more. His hand left her lower region and slid up to her shirt. He dug her white, ribbed tank top out of her pants and ran his hand up her trim tummy and to one braless breast where he squeezed it hard.

Her eyes closed in defeat and she prayed that someone would show up. She then thought of Michael, who had said that no matter what, if she ever needed him, he would be able to sense it. His powers gave him that special advantage. *Michael!* she called silently. *Michael, I'm in trouble and I need your help!*

*He'll come,* she tried to reassure herself as she struggled against Kyle's body.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!!" she heard a voice call and Kyle sprung apart from her.

Michael, she thought, sighing in relief. Only it wasn't Michael, it was Max Evans, Kyle's best friend.

"Kyle?" Max asked.

Kyle shrugged and smiled, smugly. "Nothing man. We were just doing some talking."

"Why is she crying then?" Max demanded. He dug into the front pocket of his back pack and pulled out a small pack of tissue. He walked over to her and used it to wipe away some of her tears. He spoke to her in a gentle voice. "Are you okay, Liz? It is Liz, right?"

She nodded and sniffed as she looked into his eyes. Something flashed between them in that instant, like an electrical current, she drew in a sharp breath. It was gone so fast that she was almost sure she had imagined it. She reached out desperately, trying to remember what he last said and then she remembered. "Yeah, Max. I'm okay," she replied, her voice a bit shaky and still thick with tears. "Thank you, so much for saving me."

Just then, Michael and Alex appeared. It was obvious from their labored breathing that they had been running. "Liz, What's wrong??" Michael demanded, looking ungraciously at both Max and Kyle.

Max stepped away from her and she ran over to Michael and threw herself in his arms, fresh tears spilling over her face. "I'll tell you later," she whispered, knowing that Michael would kill Kyle at that moment if he found out what happened and she didn't think she could handle anymore violence for the time being.

She turned around quickly and looked at Max again. "Thanks again," she said. He nodded and then turned and grabbed Kyle by the arm. "I want to talk to you," he growled and pulled Kyle into the door that led to the gym.

***************

"You heard my call?" she asked Michael once they were gone.

He nodded. "Of course I did. Alex and I were over at the pick-up waiting for you and when I sensed your distress, we ran over here as fast as we could. You're okay, right?"

She nodded and Michael lowered his mouth to her forehead and gave her a tender kiss.

"Liz? What happened?" Alex asked, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"You guys promise you're not going to do anything?" she asked, and they both nodded reluctantly. "Okay, Kyle decided to get a little too touchy-feely with his hands and I couldn't get away from him, so I called for help. Max showed up at that moment and stopped him from doing anything more." She thought about that thing that had passed between her and Max and wondered what that was all about. That had been so weird.

"I'm gonna kill him!" Michael said through gritted teeth, his voice jolting her back to reality. Liz squeezed her arms harder around his waist and pleaded with him.

"Look, baby. It's okay, I'm fine." She spoke desperately. "Please don't do anything, it's not worth it. You can't afford to get suspended again for fighting."

"Okay," Michael grumbled, through gritted teeth.

"Thank you." She sighed in relief and then got up on her tip-toes and pecked him on the lips. "Can we go now?"

Michael and Alex nodded, and they made their way to the parking lot.

************

Max pulled Kyle into the gym and had to take a deep breath before he pulverized Kyle for what he'd seen him do to Liz. "What the hell was that all about Kyle?" Max demanded, his jaw tight and his fists clenched to keep from wrapping them around Kyle's throat.

Kyle shrugged and laughed. "What's with you Max, you act like it's a big deal. It's only trailer-trash Liz, and she was asking for it. Man she was begging for it. Then, when I told her I didn't want to get serious with her, she turned on the tears and pretended I was forcing her. You should have seen her before that, she was all over me! She's one hot piece." Kyle smiled smugly and winked.

Max frowned and it took all of his control not to kill Kyle himself. He just stared at Kyle. He knew Kyle was lying. Not only did he KNOW that Liz was not the type to sleep around, but he knew Liz had called for help. He had heard her, felt her fear and had been drawn to it like a magnet. Max had actually been surprised to sense Liz's fear so strongly. He had never felt a human's emotions before. Sure, Isabel and him sometimes communicated with their feelings, but never had a human's emotions pullled Max in before.

Max just shook his head and gave Kyle a threatening look. "I want you to leave her alone Kyle. If I hear that you've bothered her again, I'll hurt you myself. And just be lucky that Liz stopped her friends there from turning you to pulp. That Michael guy would have torn your head off and fed you to the sharks if she hadn't stopped him. And if you bother her again, or try to maul her like you were, I'll hurt you worse than her friends ever could." Max threatened seriously. Just remembering Kyle's hands on Liz, and her fear and tears, made him furious all over again.

"Max sometimes you can be such an ass! You're such a boyscout. Shit, I don't know why I hang around with you man. It's just a piece of trailer trash!" Kyle spat at Max, angry that Max was actually taking that girl's side over his.

"Oh I get it." Kyle's eyes lit suddenly up with understanding. "You just want her for yourself don't you? That cute little body of hers, and the way she has no clue how sexy she is. And all those short tops she wears that show her sexy little tummy and belly button. She makes you hot doesn't she man? That's it! Max, the all american boy scout and the one who doesn't date much cause he's too picky, has a hard on for the trailer trash. All those beautiful, rich girls that fall all over you, and all those hot cheerleaders who practically want to jump your bones, and you turn them down. And now I find out why! You are hard up for the trailer trash Liz Parker yourself. She does it to you man doesn't she? You want in her pants so bad you can taste it." Kyle laughed when Max just stood, face stiff and jaw hard, but didn't deny it.

Max couldn't deny his attraction to Liz Parker, but he didn't like the way Kyle made it sound so trashy and sleezy. That was not how he saw Liz.

Max could remember the first time he had noticed Liz Parker. They had been in third grade, and he had just started school with Isabel. He had been so scared and had felt so alone. And then he had gotten off the bus and had stopped short when he had seen Liz Parker running away from two boys. He had heard her full laugh and his stomach had clenched. He had watched her silky long hair flowing in the breeze as she had tried to run from Michael and Alex, and her musical throaty laugh had just sucked him in.

"Max Evans has the hots for Liz Parker, the girl from the trashy side of town! Wait till the guys hear about this." Kyle laughed.

Max just turned away, walking out without saying anything more. He didn't trust himself not to punch Kyle out.

***************************************

Michael looked at Liz as he drove toward the school football field. It was their favorite place to go afterschool, when the football players were done practicing.

He exchanged looks with Alex who was sitting in back and Alex just shrugged. Liz had been extra quiet since her encounter with Kyle Valenti earlier. Michael wondered if Kyle had done more than he had thought, and his jaw clenched when he thought of someone trying to hurt or scare Liz. His hands tightened on the wheel, and he pulled into the parking lot and stopped.

Then he turned to her. "What the hell did Kyle do exactly?" Michael asked in a low dangerous voice.

Liz knew that tone in Michael's voice, and knew Michael wasn't far from losing it. She did not want him to get in trouble again. And with the sheriff's son besides. She shook her head.

"Nothing. I'm fine. I just want to forget about it and have some fun. Let's just play ball okay?" Liz smiled and jumped out of the car to lead the way to the field.

Every chance they could get, the three would hang out on the field and play ball or just talk until it got dark, and they could no longer avoid going home.

They tossed the football around and as usual, Michael and Alex were amazed at how well Liz threw the ball and caught it. If she had been a guy, she'd have been on the team.

While waiting for Michael or Alex to retrieve a long pass that they had missed, Liz would do flips to occupy herself. She loved to run and do jumps and flips, front flips, back flips and running jumps into cartwheels. She loved the freedom of the open fields and how different it was from their trailer park. It was like a whole different life here, and she loved spending her time here with her two favorite people in the whole world. Michael and Alex were her family. Not the people who called themselves her mother and father.

Isabel sighed as she ran back out onto the field. Some of the girls had forgotten their pom poms, and she was always responsible for bringing in all the equiptment since she was the head cheerleader.

Maria came out with her since she was giving Isabel a ride home. "I so can't believe how stupid some of these girls are Isabel. They would leave their heads behind if they weren't attached." Maria complained and rolled her eyes.

Isabel only made a snort of agreement as she grabbed the pom poms on the bleechers.

Then they heard a laugh and looked over to see a girl running and doing flips and spins and splits and jumps. Isabel sucked in her breath at how graceful and easily the girl was moving and flipping. "Now THAT is what I want to see you girls do!" Isabel exclaimed as she watched the girl across the field.

"Who is that?" Isabel asked, she didn't recognize the girl, but knew she had seen her around campus.

"Who her? I think that's one of the trailer park kids. You know, the ones from trailer trash city as it's called." Maria replied also impressed with the girls moves.

Isabel sighed. "Figures. She would be from there. She probably wouldn't know how to act around normal people or know what manners were if they bit her. Too bad, she would be great on the team."

And with that Isabel walked back toward the locker room, and Maria shrugged and followed.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.