FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"A Twist of Fate"
Part 31
by Anne Baker
Disclaimer: They’re not mine. The characters of Roswell belong to Melinda Metz, the WB, Jason Katims, and all the wonderful people who we all love for starting this wonderful story. I’m just borrowing them! The quotes are from “Watershed” by Indigo Girls. Go girls! (Amy shook my hand! That’s my one claim to fame of the summer while y’all were meeting Jason!)
Summary: It's Freshman year, and a certain dream couple starts to eye each other! What would happen if the couples got together Frosh year instead of Sophomore year?
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Dedication: Thanks to my whole Roswell family for being so supportive and loving to me. Particularly Mel, Celeste, Patti, Jez, Linda, Anne M, and the whole diehard family!
Max stared into Liz’s eyes, thinking that he might have misheard her. Was it possible that she wanted him tonight just as much as he wanted her? It had been a week now since the first time that they made love, and ever since then, every moment that he was with her, he remembered that night, and found himself overwhelmed with the desire to take her right then and there, but until now they hadn’t been presented with the opportunity.

And now that they had the opportunity, the desire was gone, replaced with an intense, almost animalistic need for her, a need which surged through Max powerfully at that moment, almost completely taking control over him.

In an instant, and if possible, he picked her up in his arms, and stepped out of the jeep, rushing up to the door to her apartment. He slid his hand over the lock, opening it with his powers, and pushed the door open, rushing her up the stairs to her bedroom, and setting her down right in the center of her bed, as he slid himself over her.

“Wow.” Liz gasped. “I think I like it when you loose control.”

Max silenced her as he captured her mouth with his own, a kiss filled with passion and heat, as their minds connected and Liz’s mind was filled with waves of Max’s desire surging through her, mixing with her own deep hunger for him, and demanding more from them both.

As they kissed, their bodies responded quickly, as Max rubbed against Liz’s heat, her hips rising to meet him, as they desperately tried to relieve the ache surging through them. Instead, they only found it increasing, as they moaned into each other’s mouths.

Max pulled away from Liz’s lips, moving his attention to the buttons on her shirt, as he slowly made his way down her chest, unfastening a button, and then kissing the newly exposed skin, all the way down to her belly button. Liz shivered at the sensation of his lips on her stomach, and groaned softly.

“Max…God…don’t stop.”

He slid back up, meeting her eyes with his own hungry gaze, capturing her lips once again, before sliding them down her neck. He suckled on her throat for a moment before pulling back to watch, as he slid her shirt back, exposing her bare torso. He sucked in his breath, surprised to see that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

His hands softly ran from her shoulders, down her chest to cup the silky mounds of her breasts, molding them under his grip, while Liz gasped out beneath him.

Electricity seemed to surge between from his hands into her skin, as they moved lower, settling on the button of her jeans, before quickly unbuttoning them, and slowly pulling down the zipper. Almost reverently, Max slid down her jeans and panties as one, taking time to run his fingertips over each inch of skin that he exposed, making sure not to deny an inch of her the heat of his touch.

Once her final articles of clothing were discarded, Max pulled back to take a moment and cherish the beautiful creature laying bare before him, his eyes traveling across every inch of newly exposed skin, trying to permanently etch the sight of her into his memory.

She had been lying there, eyes closed, as she just let the sensations of Max’s touch flow through her body, but as his hands retreated, she peaked them open, amazed to see his eyes, running across her, desire burning openly from his gaze.

Liz lay there, their eyes burning into one another’s, her chest heaving, as she waited for Max’s next move.

It came quickly, surprising Liz, as Max swooped like a hawk attacking it’s prey, burying his head between her legs, as his mouth assaulted her body, his tongue plunging into her already wet depths.

She cried out at the first stroke of his tongue on her already tightening walls. It was only moments before she was moaning and shaking from his caress, and he withdrew, moving his attention to her swollen clit, teasing it with his tongue, before lowering his mouth and sucking deeply.

Liz exploded instantly, Max’s name rushing from her lips, as the tremors racked through her body. She was shaking and sobbing with pleasure, as Max hungrily drank up the juices flowing out of her, making sure to get every last drop before he slid up beside her, and held her, stroking her hair, until she finally stopped shaking from her release.

“Max, that was incredible.” She sighed as she finally regained control of herself. A mischievous glint took form in her eyes, as she turned her gaze to the huge lump in his jeans. “But now it’s your turn.”

Part 30 | Index | Part 32
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.