FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"After Vegas"
Part 2
by Ginger
Disclaimer: I own nothing Roswell, this is my story based on the characters owned by the WB and Melinda Metz.
Summary: This is what I think should happen after Viva Las Vegas.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: I couldn't resist writing this since we have so long to wait for another first run episode. This is my first fanfic, so please give me feedback if you want me to continue.
Liz whimpered softly when Max moved off the bed to get the door. "I'll be right back," he promised.

He quickly answered the door and led the two officers back into the bedroom with Liz. He automatically moved in behind her again and pulled her in closed against his chest.

The officers noted the protective posture and began to ask a series of questions about the events of the morning.

Once they seemed satisfied with the completeness of their accounting they brought in a female police photographer to document Liz's bruises. Max looked away to lend her privacy when the officer asked to take Liz's torn clothes into evidence.

When they were finally left in peace Max made sure the hotel door was "double" locked against any further intrusion and made his way swiftly back to Liz's side. She looked to small and helpless huddled inside her voluminous terry hotel robe.

She folded naturally back into his arms and began to cry. He held her close and stroked her back tenderly, marveling at how strong she had been while it was necessary and unspeakably grateful that she could release her pain to him.

When her sobbing subsided into occasional sniffles and hiccups he cupped her face in his hands and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Please Liz?" he questioned.

Understanding immediately she gave him a slight nod and lifted her chin to give him access to her neck. His hand crept up gently to touch her bruises and, keeping his eyes locked to hers, the marks disappeared as his hand passed over.

He experienced the entire episode from her memories in a sudden flash as if it were happening to him. He gasped out loud, his hands seeking out the bruises he now knew were on her arms and inner thighs from her struggles. "Liz!" he breathed her name in heartfelt sympathy and fell deeper into their connection as she surrendered to his care.

Now the flashes he was seeing were coming faster and it took him a moment to process the sequence of events. *An older, long haired version of himself saying he needed Liz to make him fall out of love with her or they would cause the end of the world. *Liz's fierce sobbing and heartwrenching cries of despair at her efforts to push Max away. * Liz's desperate ploy with Kyle to give Max that final push away -because she loved him too much not to.*

Max rocked back in shock as what he had seen sank into his mind.

"Liz! What did you do?" he gasped out.

Liz stared at him -not knowing what he had seen.

"What?!" She was starting to worry he thought the attack was her fault. "He just came after me -I tried to get away!"

"No! I mean pushing me away -that thing with Kyle was all a lie."

The blood drained abruptly from Liz's face deepening her pallor alarmingly. "Max I don't know what..."

"No! Don't lie to me Liz. I saw! I can't believe how strong you are. I felt how hard that was for you and I know how you feel about me, but you did it anyway. For me, for us, for the world!"

Liz slumped against him in surrender. She was tired of fighting, and he knew!

"I couldn't tell you! That was the hardest part! Max -I will never lie to you again." She swore earnestly, looking him in the eyes so he would know the sincerity of her statement.

"I know, I know," he cuddled her close and realized she was still shivering.

"We need to get you warmed up!" With sudden resolve Max picked her up and walked her into the bathroom. He set her on her feet gently still holding her close to his chest and reached into the shower and adjusted the temperature.

He started to step away to give her some privacy, but she pulled him back begging him to stay "Max, please! I don't want to be alone!" Slowly she untied her robe and let it drop to the floor. Her beauty and trust stunned him to the core as she gently started opening the buttons of his black shirt. She pushed it over his shoulders and down his arms to the floor and then reached for his pants. Max stopped her with a gentle hand over hers on his pants button and asked "Are you sure?" She nodded mutely and unbuttoned his pants, slowly lowering the zipper.

She pushed her hands inside the waistbands of his pants and boxers and tugged them down at the same time.

Max hugged her close, reveling in the first touch of their naked bodies against each other.

They stepped into the spray of the multiple showerheads together and Max ran his hands up and down Liz's arms and sides, enjoying the slick softness of her skin.

His bodies natural reaction to Liz's proximity could not be hidden, he backed away from her slightly, hoping she would not notice. Now was a time to take care of her. After what she had been through she didn't need to worry about his advances! But Liz had other ideas and pulled him back, wrapping her arms around his neck, she lifted her face and said simply, "Kiss me Max."

Max could not deny her. Staring into her eyes he gently lowered his lips to hers and feathered them over her mouth. Liz whimpered and stood on tiptoe to gain better access. Max slowly deepened the kiss, his hands sliding up her arms to tangle in her hair. He angled his mouth and gently teased her lips with his tongue. Her lips parted naturally, her own tongue peeking out to deepen the kiss.

Max groaned deep in his throat and pulled back with a Herculean effort of will. "Liz -let me take care of you! Please -you don't have to do this!"

"Max -you're always taking care of me and I need you now, I need to feel close to you, I need your love!"

"I will always love you Liz Parker!"

"And I will always love you Max Evans!" She echoed sincerely, "Now show me." she added, hoping he wouldn't resist, she needed his loving touch to wipe away memories of her unwelcome attack.

Max reached slowly to the side of the shower and retrieved the soap, rubbing it between his palms.

Liz's initial disappointment at his withdrawal trickled away when he drew her back to him and began rubbing soap over her arms and gliding is hands down her back. The sensual feel of his hands running over her now overheated flesh caused new shivers of desire to shake her slight frame. She closed her eyes and tipped her head back, enjoying the sensation of Max's strong hands on her body at last.

Working up more lather from the soap Max began running his hands up her sides from the waist, watching her reactions, ready to stop if she changed her mind. He gradually brought his palms across her pert breasts, carefully rubbing his thumbs over the now straining peaks. Liz whimpered her enjoyment, her body straining forward into his hands in an unconscious bid for more.

"You are so beautiful!" he exclaimed in wonder. He marveled at the love and trust she displayed toward him after everything she had recently endured. His hands continued their route up her body and gently massaged her shoulders for a few moments, trying to show Liz with his body how much he wanted to nurture and care for her.

Applying more soap to his hands he began to rub slow circles over her hips, kneeling down he carefully ran his hands down her legs and back up. Both of their breathing patterns became erratic and ragged.

Liz didn't know how much more she could take. Her trembling legs could no longer hold her up and she sank down to kneel with Max on the floor of the large shower. The water sprayed over them from all directions, the misty steam giving a surreal feeling to all that was happening.

Liz slowly reached up, cupped Max's face in her hands, and drew his mouth back to hers.

"Make love to me Max," she whispered, pleading with her eyes.

"Liz, we can't! It's too soon and you'll regret..."

"No! Max, I will never regret anything we do together and I want to be with you!"

"We don't even have any protection Liz! What if..." he stopped talking when her face suddenly flushed and she looked down.

"What?" he asked.

"Uh, Max -you saw the flashes of what happened when Future Max came back right?"

He nodded uncomprehendingly.

"Well, after he told me that we had "cemented" our relationship I couldn't stop thinking abut how sometimes things just happen without any planning and you know how I always need a plan right?"

Max nodded again.

"So I made an appointment with my doctor and she put me on the Pill."

Realization dawned over Max's face as the last barrier to their intimacy was neatly removed for him. He could no longer resist. The overwhelming feeling of love and longing he had felt for her for the last eleven years were too strong to be denied.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.