FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Always and Forever"
Part 12
by Linda
Disclaimer: Don't own 'em, just borrowing 'em. I'll return 'em the way I found 'em.
Summary: Lots of my faithful readers wanted to know what happens to the eight kids in the end. What do Liz and Max's parents say when they tell them they are pregnant? Do they tell any of the parents that Max, Michael and Isabel are Aliens? Does Liz safely deliver the babies? What about the other couples? And what about Nasedo? For he's still out there...somewhere...
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: If you haven't read my previous stories, "Us Six Against the World" or "Sense of Completion", it is recommended before reading this one. This is the last in the Trilogy. And, to make the time frame work in my story I have to make my characters start the timetable with Max saving Liz in their junior year, instead of their sophomore year of high school. Hey, what can I say? Author's license.. ;-)
Max rolled to his side and taking Liz into his arms, he snuggled his head in her shoulder and kissed her neck lightly.

When he looked up into her eyes he saw she was asleep and he grinned. He had worn out his sexy little wife. He was pleased with himself and put his head down on the pillow with hers, slid one hand through her silky hair to keep her close against his chest, and then his other hand protectively over her stomach where their children were nestled, and he too fell asleep.

Liz didn’t know how many hours she had slept, but it was completely dark when she awoke. She lifted her head from Max’s chest and let her eyes wander over his beautiful body as he held her close.

She let her hand glide lightly up the arm that cradled her stomach and then up over his shoulder and down his smooth hard back as far as she could reach. She just loved touching him. Her own had tingled wherever they touched.

Her heart was so filled with love for this man that she swallowed trying to keep from crying out with all the emotions she felt.

Max slowly awakened to the gentle caress on his back, and he smiled before he even opened his eyes. He just drank in the feel of their connection. It was a gentle loving connection right now and a peaceful content one.

Max leaned up and met her eyes, almost overwhelmed with the love he saw reflected in hers.

Then his stomach growled and Liz giggled.

Max blushed and then laughed. “That was real romantic.” He rolled his eyes.

“My love is hungry from ravishing me. That IS romantic. Come my husband and I will feed you.” She smiled and he let her lead them into the small cozy kitchen.

Liz only put on the little light over the stove as she sat him down at the little table and started humming as she fixed him a platter of food that Isabel and Maria had put in her fridge earlier that day. She arranged the cheese, meats and crackers on the plate adding more for both of them to share.

Max’s eyes burned his love into her. She was a vision. She was naked except for the garter and stockings that were still on her. She had kicked off the heels before they had fallen asleep and now padded around their cozy kitchen in her lace covered feet.

Liz grabbed a bottle of Tabasco sauce, and when she turned to Max she gasped. His wavy hair was unruly and fell across his forehead in a totally adorable manner, and she took in the sight before her. Her sexy husband looked young with his hair falling across his forehead from sleep, but the rest of him was all man. All man from the tip of his toes on up his naked body to his muscled chest and then to his eyes, which were anything but young and innocent looking.

Liz’s heart leaped with emotions that she saw were equally reflected in his eyes, and when he held out a hand to her, she slid onto his lap and began to feed him from the plate in her hands. Their eyes never leaving each others.

Even eating was stimulating. As Liz fed Max a piece of cheese or meat, he would nibble at it and at her hand licking away any food left on her fingers. Liz shivered and smiled, keeping her eyes on Max’s soulful ones.

Then Max would feed Liz in return and she would suck on his fingers to get any meat or cheese juices left behind.

When Liz felt Max stir beneath her again, she stopped eating and reached closer for a kiss, her eyes starting to glaze over again.

But Max stopped her by placing another piece of cheese in her mouth, catching Liz off guard.

Her eyes widened and she tried not to choke on the food as she laughed. She saw the merriment in his eyes as well, and then swallowing, she lightly punched him.

“Eat first. You’re eating for three remember? You need your strength for the rest of the night.” He teased in a low sexy voice.

Liz swallowed and nodded and then shivered as Max ran one finger up from her stomach to between her breasts, then up her neck, chin and to her mouth.

Liz took his finger into her mouth and slowly sucked on it as Max moved it in and out between her heated lips

He fed her a few more pieces of cheese and let her feed him a bit more, before Liz couldn’t take it anymore. She put the plate down and straddled her husband, facing him.

His ridged flesh pushed up against her stomach as their bodies melded closer. Liz smiled at the feel of his need and she reached between them and began to slowly caress her husband’s hard throbbing flesh. She knew how to please him. She knew when to squeeze with just a little bit more pressure, and when to release that pressure. Up and down her gentle hand went over his turid flesh.

Then she smiled a wicked smile that made Max groan and she slid to the floor and kneeled between his legs.

When she took his hard flesh into her hot mouth, he threw back his own head and his eyes closed at the total pleasure of having Liz loving him as intimately as he had loved her.

Up and down he felt her mouth move. Taking him all in till he was buried deep in her throat, and then up till only the throbbing tip of him was in her mouth. She was loving him so completely that he just let her have her way for a few more minutes.

Then when he couldn’t take it anymore his arms lifted his bride from the floor and sat her on the table in front of him. Then he kicked the chair back, lifted her legs and growling, he saw how ready she was. Max saw Liz’s pleading eyes and when she grabbed his raging flesh and guided him to her waiting heat, he plunged in with a cry of satisfaction at the connection once again.

Max held her legs open wide as he plunged in and out and listened to her cries of pleasure as he slid a hand between them and rolled her little bud around between his fingers.

He continued to please his hot wife until they both were panting. Then he lifted her up again, and without leaving her body, he walked with her to the counter by the sink and continued to plunge in and out of her soft totally accepting body.

When they both cried out and collapsed onto the kitchen floor, Liz giggled again and hugged her exhausted husband tight.

“Wow…which room should we christen next? There are only two room left. The living room or the bathroom?” Liz teased.

Max chuckled, lightly slapped her sweet bare butt and gave her a quick kiss. “You are going to be the death of me Mrs. Evans.”

“Yes…but what a way to go.” Liz smiled her special smile for him and wiggled her eyebrows.

Then he felt Liz shiver and he frowned realizing she was lying on the cold kitchen tile. First they had sweated, then he had placed her on a cold floor. He cursed himself for forgetting her condition and lifted her up again into his arms and carried her to the bathroom.

“Hmmm…perfect…” Liz whispered and nibbled on his ear.

Max ignored her, his frown of concern for her now overriding his passion. He lowered the toilet seat lid and sat her on it as he leaned over the tub and turned on the water, adjusting the temperature and plugging the drain to let it fill. He grabbed the little bottle of bubble bath that he knew was Liz’s and that the girls must have unpacked earlier, and he poured some of that in as well.

Liz continued her exploration of Max’s bare body. His muscular back was too much of a temptation as he leaned over her, and she let her hands run up over every muscular indent, enjoying his perfectly sculptured back.

When her hand continued down and caressed his taunt butt and then lower to cup his sensitive sacks, Max jumped up and moved away from her with a frown. But when he looked down at his wife and saw her naughty look and smile, he caved in and lifted her up for another through kissing.

Then he gently placed her in the tub and kneeled beside her. Their eyes met again and Max lifted the washrag he held, filled with soft soap bubbled.

Liz knew what he wanted, and leaned back against the tub, letting his hands softly glide over her stomach to first wash the babies, and then up her body to wash her, his wife, as well.

Liz closed her eyes and tried to hold back tears of complete joy. She didn’t know what she had done to deserve this happiness, but she could only pray that she never for one minute took Max or their life for granted.

Part 11 | Index | Part 13
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.