FanFic - After Hours
"Daybreak "
Part 1
by Chrissie
Disclaimer: Not mine, although I wish Brendan were
Summary: Maria and Michael, short and sweet.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This is my first fanfic, so I hope you all enjoy it!
Maria Deluca gently combed her wet hair in front of her large, old mirror. She kept looking back at the window, hoping to see Michael Guerin. She never saw him. “Okay, Maria, quit thinking about that loser Michael. He dumped you, just forget about him,” she said. Inside she knew she couldn’t.

Maria looked over at a picture of her and her best friend, Liz Parker. They were in their waitress uniforms, happy and cheery, without a care in the world.

That was before Max, Michael, and Isabelle came into their lives. They finally knew the secret that haunted the trio for so long. Maria looked back at the window once more. “Oh forget it, it only seven in the morning, I doubt he’s even up yet.”

Maria had to work the early bird shift at the Crashdown. Sunday’s were always a busy morning for the local restaurant. Old men often came in for coffee in toast. It was pretty much an easy time to work, excluding the getting up early part. Maria rubbed some of her darker than what-she-usually-wears eye shadow on. She was feeling ultra-vamp that morning, and decided to show by putting on her reddest of red lipstick on. She practically dared herself to buy it at the Chanel counter. It stood out from her normal pinks and burgundies. “Jesus, I hope I don’t scare the morning crowd too easily.” Maria said as she looked in the mirror.

“You won’t,” she suddenly heard from behind. It was Michael, her knight in shining armor, her Romeo, her….. ex-boyfriend.

“Michael, what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be flopped on Max’s floor, snoring oh-so hideously?”

Michael managed a half smile at her comment. “Sorry, baby, in case you didn’t know, I’m the average early bird.” “Who would of known? So, what instinct told you to come sliding through my window at,” she glanced at her digital clock, “7:06 A.M.?”

“Well, I, obviously, came to see you.”

“Yeah?”

“Do you remember that one day in the eraser room, when we skipped periods three through five, totally sucking face for about two and a half hours straight?”

How could she forget? “Maybe.”

“I’ll take that as a yes. And do you remember how I did this?” He gently kissed her neck, then moved to her cheek, and finally her lips.

“Mmm-hmm,” she moaned into the passionate kiss.

“Good.” They continued to kiss deeply, their tongues swirling around in each other’s mouth. He couldn’t help but move his hand slowly up her inner-thigh, where he happily discovered the moistened panties. “Oh, Michael.” Maria clutched his back and buried face into his hair as he slipped off her black lace panties.

Michael slid his head underneath her uniform’s skirt, licking his up her thigh. When he finally reached his destination, he swirled his tongue around her clit.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Michael, baby.”

He finally stopped and kissed her, and she could taste her own juices on his tongue. She removed his shirt and unbuttoned his baggy jeans. Soon, she was naked except for her black bra, which she removed easily.

He slipped out of his pants and boxers, and carried he to the bed, where he gently laid her down. He went inside of her, and they both came to their climax, and Maria screamed, but not loud enough for her mother to hear.

When it was all over, Michael laid beside his love, while her nibbled at her ear and cupped breasts.

It was already 8:30, and Maria reached over to her phone and called in sick. He pulled her close, and they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.