FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Destiny Found"
Part 2
by Breathless
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Roswell or any one associated with it.
Summary: This story begins where Destiny leaves off. Liz has seen the message in the cave, and believing that Max has a destiny that doesn't include her, she tells him goodbye and leaves. This story begins later that night . . .
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: In my fictional world, no one ever has bad breath (especially in the morning), and on one ever, I repeat ever, has to go to the bathroom!
At the sound of his name he stopped and turned back toward Liz. The light from the desklamp illuminated one side of his face, leaving the rest in shadows. His eyes bore into hers, filled with longing and desire. He held his breath as she opened her mouth to speak. "Don't leave me Max," she said, her eyes never leaving his. He stood frozen in place as she soundlessly walked to him. She reached out and took his hand. He looked down at her small hand in his then back to her eyes, his breaths shallow and his heart racing. She slowing began to back up pulling him gently with her, their eyes locked on each other.

Liz stopped at the edge of the bed. She released his hand and without a word she reached for his jacket and gently slid it off of his shoulders. His arms slid free and she tossed it aside. Her hands reached for the top button on his shirt. He grasped her hand in his and rested it against his chest, as if to ask if she was sure. A smile touched her lips and she met his gaze unwavering. He stood quietly as her fingers deftly moved from one button to the next. When she was done he hastily pulled his shirt off, letting it fall carelessly to the floor. Her fingers moved over his chest feeling the lines and curves of his muscles. They came to rest on the wound that Pierce had inflicted on him. He had not healed it. She wondered if he wanted to leave it as a reminder of what people were capable of. He winced as she touched the cut. She pressed her lips to the wound, as if to take the pain away. His hand grasped the clip that held her hair and gently released it. Her hair cascaded around her shoulders, long and luxurious. He carefully placed the clip on the nightstand, then buried his fingers in the soft silky texture of her hair.

Max gently lifted her face up to his. His gazed wandered from her lips to her eyes, then back to her lips. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He pressed his lips to hers in a long and passionate kiss. His arms surrounded her. He could feel the heat emanating from her body under the thin fabric of the silk robe. His hand found the robe tie and he unfastened it. He slid his hand under the fabric, touching her soft warm skin beneath. His fingers moved from her waist to the small of her back then moved up her spine. Her back arched at his touch, pressing the exposed flesh of her belly and her breast into him. He broke off the kiss to take a deep breath, overwhelmed by the feel of her body against his. Her breathing was heavy and rapid in his ear. She ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him back into the passionate kiss. His fingers moved along the contours of her shoulder blade, then under her arm to the soft rise of her breast. She moaned as her nipple hardened at his touch.

He pulled slightly away from her, needing to see her eyes. He held her face in his hands looking for any sign that she wasn't ready for this. Her eyes told him everything he needed to know. His eyes were drawn to her body, one side covered by the robe, the other partially exposed. His hands moved down her neck under her robe and slid along the soft smooth skin of her shoulders. The robe tumbled gracefully to the floor billowing around her feet. Her body was beautiful in the glow of the single lamp. She watched him as he looked at her, her face shy and yet so sensual at the same time. His fingers continued moving from her shoulders down her arms. Their fingers entwined for a moment, then his hands moved to rest lightly on her hips, her narrow waist then up past her ribs to cup her breasts. She closed her eyes as his touch caused waves of pleasure to course through her body. His hands moved again coming to rest once more on her shoulders. She opened her eyes to find him looking into hers, a smile at the corners of his mouth.

Her fingers unfastened the button on his khakis. He glanced down as she lowered the zipper and his pants fell to the floor. He stepped out of them, kicking his shoes and socks off at the same time. Liz rested her hands on his waist for a moment. Taking a deep breath she slid her fingers under the top band on his boxers. She pushed down, feeling his taunt muscles and the flair of his hips. He stepped out of his boxers as they fit the floor. Her gaze traveled over his body, so human in every way. As her eyes met his he moved to her, pulling her body tight against his. He leaned down and kissed her, the passion building again. His body felt lean and muscular against her soft skin.

Max looked deeply into her eyes, searching for the slightest hesitation. "Liz . . ." His voice was a horse whisper.

Her fingers touched his cheek. "I need you Max," she said in a voice filled with longing. He could see the desire burning in her eyes. "I love you."

Unable to resist her any longer, Max picked Liz up and eased her onto the cool sheets. His hungry mouth sought hers. She parted her lips and his tongue plunged into her mouth, probing every inch. He pressed his body against hers. She could feel his hardness against her belly. The feel of him against her excited her beyond anything she had ever imagined.

His mouth trailed down her neck and beyond to the soft mound of her breast. His lips found her hardened nipple. His tongue circled it, tasting the sweetness of her skin. Liz arched her back and a loud moan escaped her lips as his mouth settled over her erect nipple and he began sucking her. Her heart was racing and her body tingled everywhere. His hand cupped her other breast. She moaned again as he rolled that nipple between his thumb and finger. His mouth then moved to that breast wanting to taste it too.

Liz reached down to find his hardness and began stroking him. Her fingers explored the shape and texture of him. He inhaled sharply, his whole body trembling with desire for her. His mouth moved up to her neck again and then to her mouth, nipping at her with his teeth and probing her with his tongue again.

Liz spread her legs, opening herself up to him. She guided his hardness slowly over her moist feminine folds. Max sucked in his breath at the feel of her wetness. He rested his forehead against hers, watching the burning desire in her eyes as she stroked his tip back and forth over her outer folds. He rubbed against her letting her direct the movements, learning what she liked. She suddenly cried out and her body jerked and thrust against him as her first orgasm swept over her.

She opened her eyes wide, filled with awe and wonder over the sensations he was causing in her. She saw his burning need in his eyes. She guided his throbbing hardness to her wet center. He slowly began to thrust into her. The connection engulfed them as he entered her. New sensations washed over them. She could feel his burning passion for her, and also his hesitation, fearful he would hurt her. She thrust up against him taking him deeper into her. She cried out at the feel of him inside of her. Her pain was minor compared to her need for him. He thrust slowly, carefully at first and then harder and deeper, sensing it was what she wanted. Her body burned under him. As the connection deepened their breathing became one breath. Their heartbeats synchronized to the same pounding pulse. Her every sensation and emotion washed over him. He could feel her climax building and was amazed that he could be causing these sensations in her. She moaned loudly, her own desire heightened by her ability to feel his coming climax as he thrust faster and deeper into her. His body trembled as she nipped at his shoulder and licked at his neck. They cried out together as he thrust deep and exploded into her. His body shuddered and shook with spasms. Her body jerked against him, her hips bucking uncontrollably. Their shared orgasm was beyond any sensation either one of them had ever dreamed or fantasized about.

Max collapsed against Liz burying his face against her neck. His arms surrounded her pulling her tight against him. Liz wrapped her legs around his hips fiercely holding him inside her. 'Oh my God, Oh my God,' she could hear his silent words echoing in her mind.

Max breathed her in, intoxicated by the scent of her. Liz could feel dampness on her throat, and Max realized it was his own tears that she was feeling. She held him tightly, not letting him pull away from her. The connection between them lingered on. He could feel a single tear fall from her eye, followed by another and another. He gently brushed them away. His lips found hers and he kissed her long and deep. He moved his lips across her face planting soft kisses over her cheeks and eyes.

"Max . . ." she whispered, unable to put what she was feeling into words.

He touched his fingers to her lips. "I know," he replied. He kissed her once more, then shifting his weight he pulled out of her breaking the connection. They both gasped as their shared sensations suddenly stopped. Max rested his head against her breast listening to the strong rapid beat of her heart. Liz ran her fingers through his hair, a feeling of complete contentment surrounding her. Lying here beside him felt so right.

"Do you understand what just happened between us Max?" she asked in a voice filled with wonder.

"Yes," Max responded with a certainty as he lifted his head to look at her. "It means you were meant for me, and I was meant for you. The connection we share is just for us, Liz. Deep down, I've always known it." Smiling at her, he kissed her gently and then once again rested his head against her breast. "I love you so much Liz, more than I can ever put into words." His voice was heavy with emotion.

Liz smiled at his words. "You don't have to say anything, Max. I feel it every time you touch me. I see it in your eyes every time you look at me." His hand reached for hers. He brought it to his lips and kissed her palm. She cradled his head against her breast. She stroked his hair, feeling his body relax. His breathing began to slow and she soon realized that he had drifted into sleep. His body was exhausted by the ordeal he had been through over the last 48 hours. His mind was still suffering from the torture he had endured. He had tried to hide it from her but she had felt it deep inside him. She held him tightly as he slept. The warmth of his body against hers and the steady rhythm of his breathing had a hypnotic effect on her. For the first time in days, Liz drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.