FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"May All Your Dreamer Fantasies Come True"
Part 3
by Taffy
Disclaimer: Don't own them, just borrowing them. Promise to return them only slightly used.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Current thru TSAP. Ever want to know what our favorite couple and the gang are really thinking? Growing impatient for cement to pour. Here's a Dreamers version! Bella and Tasyfa very special Thanks for being brave enough to review what came from my warped mind. To my fellow Dreamers that I hang with on the spoiler board, I couldn't have done it without ya! You guys and gals were the source of so many these ideas! Being that my warped mind craves lots and lots of attention feedback please! Enjoy!
Setting: Dirt bike races, Albuquerque, later that same morning

Alex: "Ok, Guerin, what gives? Why'd ya bring me here? Do you know how freaked out I was when you showed up at my door two days ago and told me to pack a bag that we had to get out of town right now! Me, Alex the nerd, just back from a three-month stay in Sweden, doesn't even have a chance to sleep off the jetlag before being dragged away by an alien on a motorbike! And did you see the way people were looking at us as we went down the highway?"

Michael: tries to concentrate on races without much luck: with a shrug… "I wanted to see the races. Didn't feel like going alone. And if you hadn't been holding onto me so tightly, people wouldn't have given us those looks."

Alex: "Well if you had slowed down a little I would have. What was the big hurry? The races didn't start until yesterday, anyway. Why me Michael, why didn't you take Maria?"

Michael: at the mention of her name his thoughts go back to the fiery anchor that he is currently hiding from {wonder if she's blown yet? Wonder who's gotten it? My bet is Max, could he handle it? He's handled Izzy's, but still this is Maria. Kyle certainly could trigger it, too. Now that might've been worth sticking around to see! Well, maybe from a safe distance.}: not willing to admit this to his friend… "Maria and dirt bike races don't mix. Not really Max's thing and besides, he's been missing enough lately, parents aren't going to put up with it much longer. Kyle, uh no, I'm not ready for any Buddha bonding. Izzy, not on your life! Liz, I'd never be able to explain it to Max. Tess, too much upkeep. So that leaves you. Besides you've been away for a while, thought you needed to get reacquainted with the 'I know an alien club'. You know, put in a little friendly alien bonding time."

Alex: nope, not going to buy it: "Gee, glad to see I'm so high up on your list. And I would just like to point out that YOU are NOT the friendly alien I want to bond with! So, I repeat what gives? Something's going on and I demand to know what it is!"

Michael: defeated… "Maria's cousin Sean is in town and staying with her and Amy. Maria's not taking it too well."

Alex: "Sean, the one who last time he stayed put 'itching powder in her underwear' and 'a snake in her bed', that one? He's out of jail?" As Michael nods, yes, he rolls his eyes and gives a friendly slap on the back… "Phew, glad you got me out of town! Any idea how long till she explodes? Any bets on who's going to be there for the fireworks?"

Michael: "Not sure, she was building up pretty good steam two days ago. My money's on Max. Kyle's a good possibility, too. I gotta work tonight. Maria's got the early shift today so she's off at two. Should be all clear when my shift starts at four."

Alex: "A little voice of experience here, whenever you do see her, don't be empty handed."

They enjoy the rest of the races and head home in plenty of time to make Michael's 4:00PM shift

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.