FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"May All Your Dreamer Fantasies Come True"
Part 6
by Taffy
Disclaimer: Don't own them, just borrowing them. Promise to return them only slightly used.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Current thru TSAP. Ever want to know what our favorite couple and the gang are really thinking? Growing impatient for cement to pour. Here's a Dreamers version! Bella and Tasyfa very special Thanks for being brave enough to review what came from my warped mind. To my fellow Dreamers that I hang with on the spoiler board, I couldn't have done it without ya! You guys and gals were the source of so many these ideas! Being that my warped mind craves lots and lots of attention feedback please! Enjoy!
Setting: Frazier Lake, same day, afternoon

Max: the ride out here was horrible; she didn't said a single word. He tried to apologize and got a stony glare for his trouble: Maria's going to kill him: as he spreads out the blanket and sets out the food, he decides to try again… "Liz, I ah…I acted like an idiot. I never meant to spoil everything like this. I just couldn't stand the way he was talking to you. You deserve better. Is there anyway I can make things right? I just want you to be happy. Please tell me, what can I do?" Liz: very distressed {why am I mad at him? He's right all he did was stand up for me. Sean was a complete jerk. Why did I pay any attention to Sean in the first place? He is not my type. He's not what I want. I want Max, but I can't have him, can I? Tess hasn't left. I don't think she's going to. She's getting pretty settled in at Kyle's. If nothing else, I think she would stay because of Kyle. God, even after seeing me with Kyle, he still cares! He was so cute this afternoon. I didn't know if I wanted to hug him or hit him. But is it safe? Would it ever be safe? Is that what I want, to be safe? My head says yes, but what does my heart say?}: looking at those eyes filled with sorrow the last of her anger evaporates brightening her mood greatly… "You're right, he was a jerk and I'm glad you stood up to him for me. Thank you. Now let's see what Maria had on the menu for us this afternoon."

Max: he is amazed: they talked and laughed their way through lunch: it has been so long since he has been able to just be with her and relax; be himself: he misses it; he misses her: here they are laying on a blanket watching the clouds roll in and listening to a Sheryl Crow CD; not a care in the world: he never wants it to end: in typical guy fashion… "Hey Liz, did Maria put anything in there for dessert?"

Liz: "Let me check." She starts laughing… "Yep, leave it to Maria. I knew it. Strawberries and whipped cream want some?"

As they were finishing their dessert "I Shall Believe" played bringing back too many memories for Liz. It was too much: too soon. Darkness is approaching and with it would come the storm. Time to go home.

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.