FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Duplicity"
Part 10
by Sineya
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Summary: (Liz takes Tess’ place as the fourth alien.) If the other three Roswellians are her true family, then why is she so different? When duplicated versions of Michael, Max, and Isabel end up in Roswell years later, Liz’s questions are answered.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: I started this story a long time ago, but never finished. Then I read DM’’s, The Secret of Zan, and got inspired. I'd also like to state, I love Max beyond a shadow of a doubt, but Zan...ooooooh.
Liz grasped Michael and Ellie close to her, magenta seeping out of them astheir three aura’s aura melted together.

"You gonna visit?"Michael asked, looking down at his Liz.

She looked up at him,"I’ll find a way." She looked over at Ellie and smiled."You know how, you can fill bro here in."

Ellie nodded,"Yeah, I’ll tell everyone."She grabbed Liz’s hand as she moved away."You be careful, okay?"

"I will." She pulled completely away, and turned, heaving her duffel bag onto her shoulder.

She walked towards Zan, clasping his hadn’t as he took her heavy bag and threw it the trunk of their stolen car.

The three Dupes, and their new family member filed into the car, Zan and Liz taking the front. Lannie and Rath stuck in the back.

Ellie and Michael watched as the car sped off, leaving a trail of dust behind.

Neither could explain the chill that ran down their spine as the moving vehicle grew smaller and smaller.

The End

Part 9 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.