FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Equilibrium"
Part 5
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: Love 'em and leave 'em 'cause they don't belong to me. That honour belongs to the WB.
Summary: The kids take off for Mexico to continue their adventure.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This is the final installment of the trilogy.......please see Fantasies (part 1) and Realities ( part 2). I had to move the geological location of some sites for literary purposes.
The trip back was a little quieter than this morning's. They were in a reflective mood as their thoughts grazed over the days events and Brody sat just as quietly as he tried to come to terms with what he had learned. He glanced at the kids, their youthful faces etched with concern. He hoped they were having some success with their search, but they were closed mouthed about anything they'd discovered. He thought he might sit down quietly with Max and perhaps they could share their information.

The boat pulled up to the dock and they all stepped out wearily, again making arrangements for Pakal for early tomorrow morning. They climbed back up the hill to their hotel and entered the cool lobby with sighs of relief. They climbed the stairs to their rooms, saying goodbye to their friends before they collapsed wearily on their beds.

"Max, I need to take a nap. I know we just had one earlier, but this heat takes everything out of me!"

"I know what you mean," he admitted. "Look, we have a couple of hours before dinner. I'll set the alarm, and we'll sleep for about an hour, okay? That'll give us plenty of time to get ready."

"Mmm....sounds good," she said, already drifting off.

He smiled down at her tiny form as he lay down next to her, cocooned in her warmth, and he too finally drifted off to sleep, her steady breathing lulling him to rest. Too soon, the ringing woke them. They yawned and stretched as they came awake.

"That feels a little better," Liz sighed as she stretched her arms over her head. She looked over at her handsome boyfriend and pecked him on the cheek. "Time to rise and shine, lover boy!"

He pulled her down and hugged her close."How many times have I told you I love you, today?" he asked as he gnawed her neck.

"Not enough," she giggled.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, Liz Parker."

"And I love you, Max Evans," she purred as she batted her eyes."Now let's hit the shower before Brody comes banging on the door," she laughed as she swatted his butt. She ran shrieking to the bathroom as he made a swipe for her. He caught up and swept her into his arms, planting kisses all over her neck and face. She giggled hysterically as he tickled her ribs and begged him to stop.

Finally, he relented, and put her down as he leaned in to turn on the spray. They stripped quickly and started washing off. As much as they wanted to fool around, they knew they didn't have time, so they finished quickly and went out to get dressed.

Tonight, they were being treated to a fiesta in the courtyard, a Sunday ritual at the hotel.They took a little extra care with their dress and joined their companions at 7:00 in the courtyard below. A large round table had been reserved for their group, and they sat down to enjoy an evening of good food and entertainment.

Brody had spied Carmen and went to talk to her at her table. He came back to the kids and made his apologies for leaving them. They nodded in understanding as he returned to the lovely lady. They glanced over at him surreptitiously every now and then to see him laughing and snuggling with his female companion.

"Hmmm," Maria pondered. "Now, that's a sight to behold! Brody in luuuuuv."

The girls giggled as the guys rolled their eyes. "Yeah, well he better remember what he's here for.....after all, he's supposed to be our chaperone," Kyle teased.

"Yeah, if this keeps up we may have to hose him down!" Alex joked.

Just then, the entertainment appeared. A group of flamenco dancers had been hired for the evening's festivities, and they were soon whirling around the courtyard showing off their fancy footwork to the guests. They all sat back and enjoyed the show. Later, as the kids lounged around the table, they started acting silly and some of them wanted to try out the intricate steps themselves.

A few of the dancers still remained in the courtyard and they were only too willing to show the teens some of their moves. Soon, all eight were stomping and clapping to the Mexican beat. The clamber drew the attention of some of the other guests and an impromptu dance ensued as they all joined in on the happy mood.

The teens decided they needed a break from all the revelry and they steeped outside into the street. They walked to a nearby park, about a block from the hotel. Some young kids were assembling what looked to be a huge round piece of fabric. Alex walked up to them.

"Is this for the kite festival," he asked eagerly.

They turned to look up at him, and just shrugged their shoulders at his question. Too late he realized that they didn't understand English and he returned to his friends looking sheepish. A young girl with dark flowing hair came up to them shyly and told them that it was a kite that they were making.

"Hello, my name is Malinali," she smiled. "Have you heard about the kite festival on Tuesday?"

Hi, Malinali," Liz smiled back. I'm Liz and these are my friends." She introduced them all quickly. "Yes, actually, we were told today about the festival while we were at the ruins." She went on to explain the reason for their trip, and Malinali nodded excitedly.

"My father and Uncle and cousin work as guides for the foundation. My father's name is Ahmok Chiam and my uncle is Pakal and my cousin is Chac. Do you know them?"

"Yes, we certainly do, " Liz agreed. "As a matter of fact, your Uncle Pakal is our riverboat guide and we met your father this morning."

They chatted with the friendly young girl for awhile.

"You should make a kite for the festival, too," she suggested. "It does not have to be such a big one," she pointed to the kite on the grass. "It is going to be so much fun!"

"Well, we're kind of pressed for time," Max admitted.

She was lost in thought for a moment and then smiled brilliantly at them.

"Why do you not help me finish mine?" she suggested. "You can come to my house tomorrow night. It will not interfere with your work, and you can meet the rest of my family. You must join us for dinner!"

"Oh, no, we can't possibly expect your family to invite eight strangers for dnner," Liz sputtered.

"No, no, it is a tradition to invite guests to your home the night before the festival. We are expecting many people," she laughed. "Please, we would be honoured for your company."

"Well, any excuse for a party!" Alex enthused.

Isabel jabbed him in the ribs.

"Good, then it is settled," she laughed. She gave them the address. "It is not far from here. And please bring your chaperone as well."

"Is there anything else we can bring?" Tess asked politely.

"No, thank you. Yourselves will be enough. Well, I had better be going. Mama is expecting me to help with the cooking, and since I am not a very good cook, it will take me a long time to complete my tasks. But do not worry," she waved her hands. "I am only the assistant. It will be very good, I promise," she laughed as she waved goodbye.

"The people sure are friendly around here," Kyle pointed out drily.

--------------------------------------------------

They strolled back to the hotel, arm in arm, and they bumped into Brody in the lobby as he and Carmen were going into the lounge.He was glad to see they had returned early and he bade them good night as they crept up the stairs to their rooms. They said their goodnights and retired to their rooms.

"Max, hon, I'm gonna have a bath. Care to join me?" she asked as she poked her head out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'll be in in a minute" he called, as he sat down on the bed to remove his shoes. He took off the rest of his clothes and laid them carefully on the bed. Then he joined Liz in the steamy bathroom already scented with the bath salts he had given her. She stood naked before him, standing in front of the mirror as she pinned her hair on top of her head.

He came up behind her, kissing her neck as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," she sighed as she let her head drop back to his chest.

He moved his hands up to her breasts as he gently cupped them.

"Mmmm, that feels even better," she moaned.

He continued to plant kisses on her neck as she writhed under his attention. She glanced at the water level in the tub and bent down to turn off the faucet. Then she climbed in, reaching out her hand for him to follow. He sat down in his favourite spot, scooped in behind her as she lay snuggled between his legs.

He grabbed a washcloth and lathered it up. He ran the soapy cloth over her breasts just the way she liked it. Then he ran it down her arms and told her to sit up so that he could scrub her back. She complied, and she moaned as he rubbed her stiff shoulders with his sensitive long fingers. He brought the cloth down along her spine, massaging each vertebra along the way.

She moaned again and again as he continued to soothe her aching muscles.

"Max. that feels so good," she sighed. "Don't stop."

He chuckled as her body went limp from released tension. He rinsed her back and rained kisses over her exposed flesh. She could feel his erection digging into her lower spine and she deliberately rubbed herself against it. He jumped at the sensation and began sucking on her neck. It was her turn to jump and she brought her hands aound to caress his throbbing shaft.

He groaned as she massaged and pulled on his stiffness, driving him mad with desire. When he thought he couldn't take it anymore, she turned around in the tub, and slowly slid onto him as she kissed him deeply with passion. She ran her tongue over his lips and into his mouth as she tasted his sweetness. Her body moved up and down, slopping water over the side of the tub and the sound created an interesting backbeat to their sexual maneuvers.

Their bodies moved faster and faster as they neared their crest and Liz leaped into the air when she came, sending a huge wave of water onto the floor. They laughed uncontrollably at the mess they created

"Omigod," Liz cried. "Wipeout," she cracked up.

Max dried it wth a sweep of his hand before they stepped from the tub.

"That little trick sure comes in handy, hon," she grinned as she rubbed her body down with the towel.

"That's not all it's handy for," he threatened, as he took a swat at her with the towel. She ran screaming into the bedroom as he chased after her, and they flopped onto the bed, wrestling like puppy's. She giggled as he tickled her and finally begged for mercy.

"Stop, stop, stop," she hiccupped. She put her hands over her mouth to stop the sound but the more she tried to stop, the harder she hiccupped.

When Max was certain that she wouldn't expect it, he yelled "BOO!"

She jumped and sat their expectantly, waiting to see if it worked.

"It worked!" she laughed.

"Go to sleep, you nut case," he joked as he snuggled down under the covers next to her.

"Good night, Max. I love you."

"Love you too, Babe," he mumbled as he drifted off to sleep.

She smiled as she closed her hand around his and joined him in dreamland.

----------------------------------------

That night, they received a dream visit from Grandma, warning them to be wary of a dark stranger..

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.