FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Equilibrium"
Part 7
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: Love 'em and leave 'em 'cause they don't belong to me. That honour belongs to the WB.
Summary: The kids take off for Mexico to continue their adventure.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This is the final installment of the trilogy.......please see Fantasies (part 1) and Realities ( part 2). I had to move the geological location of some sites for literary purposes.
They set off in a southerly direction. Brody took up the position behind Ahmok, with Carmen tucked in behind him. Max headed his group as they trudged along the well worn trail at a medium pace. Ahmok mentioned that this path was used regularly by tourists and scientists alike and that is why it was so well defined. Normally, trails that went unused for even a short period would, be overgrown with jungle growth in a very short time period.

He pointed out the different plants to them, focusing on some of their medicinal qualities and their value to medical research.

"The viejos were no better at preserving the forests than my people are today," he said regretfully. "Too much valuable land is burned and destroyed each year to grow crops. We are trying to re-educate the people to embrace ecotourism so that valuable plants and rainforests can be maintained. The money that is made from this resource will help to feed them so much better."

"But Ahmok," Brody stated," I heard that the jungle soils are so much more fertile than the land that is already clear. If that's the case, what can you expect the people to do?"

"Land has been fortified before. The extra dollars they make from ecotourism can be used to buy what is needed to enhance the debilitated soils. Ah, but I have lectured you enough today. Now, it is my pleasure to reveal a most beautiful sight," and he stepped aside dramatically to reveal a spectacular waterfall that dropped almost 200 feet, cascading down into a crystal clear lagoon surrounded by lush tropical growth. A path ran around the perimeter, affording easy access.

They stood mesmerized at the spectacular sight, and looked up into the trees as the many colourful birds swooped through the high canopy above, creating a cacophony of sounds as they flew by. Further down, the branches moved occasionally, as another member of the jungle wildlife sought refuge in the swaying limbs.

Ahmok held his finger to his lips as he pointed to a mother howler monkey in the trees nearby, holding a baby to her breast. The girls giggled as they covered their mouths to prevent the sound from escaping.

Vines shot from tree to tree, looking suspiciously like snakes, at times.

"A....are there any p....poisonous snakes here Ahmok?" Alex spoke up.

"Ah yes, my young friend, there are many, the most common one being *Nawiaka*, but you do not have to worry. They will not harm you as long as you do not disturb them."

"B..but h....how will I know when I disturb one?"

"Oh, you will know, young man, you will know," he raised his eyebrows in emphasis.

Alex gulped and looked around him carefully as he grabbed Isabel's hand, wishing he was safely home in his own room in Roswell.

"Ahmok, what does nawiaka look like?" Brody asked.

"Well, it is about 5 or 6 feet in length, no more," he shrugged, as he held out his arms to demonstrate " and it is a muddy brown in colour with bright green speckles on its back and whitish stripes on its belly. It's bite is quite toxic, and unless you receive the anti-dote, you will be dead within the hour. But we have not had an incident in over three years, and that was resolved because there was serum readily available. Do not worry, all the guides are required to carry a snake bite kit with us," he patted his pack, and smiled.

They all breathed a sigh of relief at this information.

"Come, enough talk of nawiaka. I have something even more wonderous to show you."

He led them around the pool and to an opening behind the waterfall. The air suddenly became cooler and moister as he led them along a ledge bounded by slick limestone walls on the left, and a deep pool of clear blue water on the right. They had entered a huge cavern whose high ceiling was hung with glistening stalactites. The cavern measured almost 200 feet at its widest point and stretched back over 1000 feet. it was surprisingly light as the shiny walls reflected light onto the surface of the water.

It looked like something from a fairy tale and they gazed in wonder at its enormity. Their voices echoed off the walls, bouncing back and forth as the limestone amplified the sound.

"Many people come here to what you call *skinny dip*," he winked. "It is very private and because of the echo, others are warned of their presence. But it is of no concern if you wander in while others are using it.......the people who come here are not modest," he shrugged.

The teens looked at each other as they registered this information, storing it for future use perhaps. They sat down on the ledge, kicking off their socks and shoes as they dipped their feet into the cool refreshing water.

"Skinny dipping.....sounds like fun, Max," Liz whispered conspiratorially in his ear.

As usual, the mental images conjured up by his imagination, were enough to set a stirring in his loins. He rubbed his crotch secretively, trying to get himself under control. Liz noticed his discomfort and leaned over to whisper to him.

"Later," she smiled, trying to suppress a giggle.

He frowned at her and whispered back, " I'll get you for this Parker."

"I can't wait," she batted her eyes as she stifled a guffaw.

He rolled his eyes in defeat, thinking she had won another round.

------------------------------------------

"Well guys, I hate to break up the fun, but we have to head back soon. I told Pakal to meet us at 4:00 today and I don't want to keep him waiting. Lead on Ahmok," Brody called out, as he mock marched them out of the cavern.

Ahmok brought them back out into the warmth of the sunshine.

"I am looking forward to your presence in my home tonight.We would be most obliged if you would honour us with your presence, too, Senorita Carmen," he bowed graciously.

She smiled as she accepted the invitation, lowering her eyes in gratitude.

They returned along the path and soon they could glimpse the light from the quad up ahead as the jungle opened to the sky again. Pakal was waiting patiently in the boat for them and they all clambered in excitedly, each one trying to outdo the other as they tried to make their point. He laughed to himself at their boisterousness.

"Turistico," he thought. "So much fuss over some falling water. No wonder they cry over spilt milk!"

-----------------------------------------

When they reached the dock they were still in a giddy mood, waving goodbye to Pakal as they said they'd see him that night at his brother's house. They ran all the way back to the hotel, bursting into the lobby and sighing with relief at the coolness that met them. Brody caught up with them and admonished them for their raucous behaviour as the bus load of weary tourists gave them cool stares.

They stifled their laughter as they scooted up over the stairs and landed on their beds in fits of giggles.

"Well, I guess we'd better freshen up for the party tonight," Liz sighed.

She pulled herself up from the bed and padded into the bathroom. Max watched her from the bed as she stripped off her clothes and bent over the tub to turn on the shower faucet. He quietly got up and snuck into the bathroom, came up behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist. She let out a squeal as he hugged her close.

"Not so fast there, Parker. It's payback time," he growled as he nibbled her neck. "Remember our little conversation this afternoon?"

"Mmm, yeah," she giggled.

"Well," he whispered seductively into her ear, "I can't decide where to begin," he said as he moved his hands to her breasts, kneading them gently. "Should I start at the top," he blew gently into her ear, "or the bottom," he crooned, as he removed one of his hands from her breasts and slid it down over her flat abdomen to her silky mound, massaging it with his big hand.

She pushed her head back as she arched her body forward, moaning in pleasure as he continued his manipulations.

"I don't care where you start," she moaned, as she began to rub his arousal with her bottom. "Just start," she begged.

He picked her up, turning her in his arms and carried her back to the bed. He stood over her as she lay there looking at him with flushed cheeks and her lips slightly parted. He slowly stripped off his shirt and pulled down his shorts. She watched, her eyes round with arousal as she regarded his beautiful sculpted chest. Her eyes travelled down his chest to the waistband of his boxers, which sat low on his hips.

She glanced back up at his face and his eyes shone with amusement, as he watched her aroused expression. He slipped his index fingers into the elastic waistband, and pulled his boxers slowly down his hips until his arousal sprung out, standing stiff and large against his abdomen. He heard her gasp as he teased his underwear the rest of the way until they fell to the floor.

She reached out to touch him and ran her fingertips gently along his hardened shaft, feeling the smoothness of the skin that stretched over it. His breath caught and he hissed in pleasure, as she continued her journey to his sensitive balls which tightened immediately at her touch.

He sank down onto the bed covering her body with his as he kissed her gently at first, holding back the full thrust of his passion, to prolong the sweetness of the agony of waiting. She moved under him, wanting him to make the next move, but he refused to be rushed. His mouth opened over hers and she responded in kind, thrusting her tongue deeply inside his mouth searching for his. He teased her some more by holding his back, refusing to play her game.

She ran her tongue over the surface of his, trying to coax him into some kind of response. She sighed in frustration as he continued to hold back. Then, he began to move his tongue to match her thrusting and she sighed in relief as she felt the passion build. She writhed under him, feeling his arousal pressing hard against her, wanting him desperately inside of her to complete the feeling.

"Max, please," she begged, her breathing deep and strained. "Please," she keened.

He reached down with one hand to feel her mound, and she jumped as he slowly brought his fingertip to touch her moist swollen nub. He slid his finger along her wet lips and dipped it inside her passage which was hot and slick from the juices flowing from her. Then he took his throbbing penis in his hand and slowly ran the tip along her folds until he reached her entrance, and slipped inside her gently.

She sobbed as he ended her torture, moving under him as she rocked her hips in imitation to his slow thrusts. The sweat glistened on his body as he fought the urge to end this quickly. His breathing was harsh as he strained to keep his torso raised above hers, as he watched her face in the throws of passion. He wanted to see how he moved her, how what he was doing affected her so deeply.

"Open your eyes, Liz," he rasped.

She opened them obediently, looking up into his own, grown dark with arousal. She saw the sweat beading on his brow and his hair all messed and tousled by his efforts. She watched his mouth as his lips parted to aid his rapid breathing. She saw his chest muscles rippling and his abdominals stretching as he pumped in and out of her. She saw all of this and she wanted more.

She wanted him to lose control, she wanted him mad with desire, she wanted him for herself, forever. She wanted him to know all of this but she didn't know how to tell him, so she did the only thing she knew how. She touched his hands and concentrated hard as she sent her thoughts through to him. She watched his face as his expression slowly began to change.

He leaned down covering her with his whole body and he kissed her with unrestrained passion, whispering "I love you" over and over as he pumped harder and harder into her.She smiled with pure happiness as she realized she had gotten through, knowing that he was hers forever. She ran her hands delightedly over his hot sweaty body as she felt her own body giving itself up to him.

She raised her bottom off the bed as she climaxed, driving him into her deeper, and as he felt her walls contract hard on him, he came with wild abandon, her name on his lips. His body went limp as his passion was spent, and he rolled to the side so as not to crush her. He gulped in great mouthfuls of air as his chest rose and fell with the strain. His heart pounded in his chest and he felt the corresponding pressure in his ears.

Liz lay there, half dazed, as her body tingled all over with the released tension. She struggled for breath as her mind and body fought for oneness again. She felt his fingers reach for hers and she turned to see him looking at her. She smiled at him and he smiled back and he pulled her towards him because he needed to feel her. She snuggled into his hard body which was all slick from sweat and she licked the salty drops on his chest.

"I love you, Max Evans.

"Love you too, Babe.

"Do we have time for a quick nap?" she yawned.

He glanced at the clock on the bedside table. "Yeah, we could sleep for about an hour," he guessed.

"Good," she sighed as she snuggled his body some more.

Max set the alarm just to be sure and then he wrapped his arms around her, as he settled down for a rest. They lay naked under the mosquito net, stroking each other's bare flesh even as they slept. Just the feel of one another was enough sometimes to appease their never ending hunger for each other.

--------------------------------------------------

They grumbled as the alarm woke them, stretching their bodies to remove the kinks.

"We'd better get a move on," Max said as he struggled to get out of bed.

She slowly rose from her resting position and sat to the side, her legs dangling over the edge of the mattress.

"I'm coming," she yawned.

She padded into the bathroom after Max, who had already turned on the shower. She stepped in after him, luxuriating in the needles of hot spray that danced across her flesh. She grabbed a cloth and soaped it up as she ran it over her body. Then she handed it to Max so he could wash her back.

"Mmmm, what did I ever do without you?" she mumbled.

"Well, let's hope you never have to find out." he said as he nibbled her ear.

"Ditto," she giggled as she turned around to wash his back.

They finished bathing, quickly rinsing the shampoo from their hair, and stepped from the soothing shower.

Since tonight was a special occassion, they decided to take a little extra care with their appearance and dressed accordingly. Soon, they were both ready, looking very attractive in their evening clothes.

Max gazed at her with affection.

"Ah, Senorita, you are looking very beautiful tonight," he mimicked in a Spanish accent, as he bowed to kiss her hand.

"And you too, are looking very handsome, Senor," she returned, as she curtsied with her hand extended.

"Well, shall we go then?" he said, as he led her by the arm, out the door and down the stairs, where their companions waited in the lobby.

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.