FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Exploring Avenues"
Part 19
by Mary N.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, but I wish I did! But the ideas for this story are mine.
Summary: This is primarily a Max and Liz story, but it includes all of the characters, and more than likely a few of my own invention. It starts in the cave after Nasedo/Peirce leaves in Destiny. The pod squad tries to active the orbs, but nothing happens, which means Liz never walks a way. To find out what they do learn who they are you'll have to read my story. I hope you enjoy it, be sure to leave me your thoughts if you want me to continue this.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: The original idea for this story was sent to me by a friend, but it has taken on a life of its own and headed into a new direction.
"We wouldn't be out all night, so don't worry. And as to where, I don't think you really want to know that, now do you? So don't ask." Max answered with a timid smile playing on his lips. He knew Isabel had more than likely already figured out want they were going to do, and he suspected that the others did as well. That didn't matter to much, he just wanted to make sure that none of them knew were they where going. They had far to many interruptions throughout the day, and he didn't want to risk anymore.

Wasting no time, Max and Liz were on their way down the access road. He had a hard time concentrating on the road once she leaned into his side and began to caress his chest with her hot little hands. She was slipping her fingers between the buttons of his shirt and caressing his chest with slow lingering stokes, which added to his growing need to explore every inch of her body. He swallowed hard as he stilled her hand and fought back the impulse to pull over to the side of the road and take her here. "Liz please, your going to be the death of me. I promise we will be there soon, and then . . . ." He smiled down at her beautiful face. He couldn't finish his statement, the images it brought to mind weren't helping his wavering self-control.

He was so close to throwing caution to the wind and climbing into the back seat with Liz, it brought images from the many fantasies he has had about making love to Liz in the jeep. To the most part those fantasies were inspired by the hours they spent kissing in the back seat. Eventually he hoped to reenact a few, if not all of them, but not tonight. Tonight, he had other plans which called for a little more room to move around and a lot more privacy than they would have with the sun still in the sky.

He willed himself not to look at Liz knowing what he was sure to see in her eyes, and not to spend anymore time pondering the images thinking about his fantasizes conjured, but to concentrate on the road ahead. It helped when he reminded himself that with the sun still in the sky they wouldn't have much cover, which would have meant any passer by would have had a good view of what they would be doing. And on a road he knew their friends would soon travel was not even a possibility he would consider. He knew Michael and Alex well enough to know they wouldn't be able to resist interrupting them if the chance presented its self. His plan was to take her somewhere no one would disturb them.

Gripping the steering wheel tighter and tighter as he fought for some remnant of control, he mentally noted, "Only twenty more minutes, twenty long minutes.* Would twenty minutes be too long? He didn't know how much more he could take as her sweet aroma enshrouded his senses. She was still sitting so close he could feel the heat of her body as it poured off of her accompanied by the sweet aroma that was uniquely hers.

Liz could tell how close he was to losing control and was tempted to push him over the edge. It was obvious how her tracing small circle on his chest had affected him. She wondered how much more it would take to finally break his resolve. As she thought about it, she thought of a few things she could do that were bound to have a similar, more profound effect on him.

She looked over at him with mischief in her eyes which he must have felt. The expression on his face was one that clearly asked what she was planning. Smiling a little brighter straightened in her seat looking forward, then tilted her head to the side looking at him again.

He knew she was up to something, he could see the wheels spinning in her pretty little head. What ever it was he knew he was in trouble. She looked at him again and she gave him that look, the one that said I want you in the most intimate way, and I'm going to have you. With patience, she waited until he looked back at the road then placed her hand on his knee and scratched it softly. After taking a deep calming breath, he glanced over at her, hoping to read the expression on her face.

She knew this was going to work, his sharp in take of air was all the sign she needed. She turned her head to the side facing him and smiled innocently.

Even though she was smiling innocently, he was sure what was running through her mind was anything but. Not wanting to run into on coming traffic, he turns his attention back to the road.

Only to be further enticed as she continued to rake her nails up his leg, to his inner thigh where she paused to scratch lightly. Grabbing hold of her hand, he softly gave her a warning. "Liz, behave yourself."

Leaving her hand on his thigh, she playfully responded in a sharp teasing voice. "Keep your hands on the wheel Max Evans. You don't want to get into a wreck."

"I'll keep my hands on the wheel, if you agree to keep your hands under control." She nods, and he releases her hand, and puts his right hand back on the wheel.

If he could have read her thoughts, he would never have let go. *Yeah, I'll keep them under control alright, under my control.* She continued to slowly scratch his inter thigh, and noted how excited he was. She couldn't resist the temptation, and raked her nails over the bulge against his jeans.

Liz had to bit her lip to keep from laughing when Max nearly jumped out of his skin. He grabbed her hand firmly in his. "Liz, I mean it. You keep that up, and I'm going to end up crashing into the ditch or something." After traveling a few more miles, he had to stop at a stop sign. He released her hand to shift gears, but not before warning her once again. "I mean it Liz. Keep your hands to yourself until we get to where we're going."

*Keep my hands on myself, now there's an idea.* She sat up straight in her seat placing her hands in her lap. "Where are we going? You never said."

He started moving forward again, but continued to keep watch her out of the corner of his eye. "It's somewhere that no one will bother us."

"And where is that?" She asked as she planned her next assault on his senses.

"You'll see when we get there." She didn't look to worried about where they were going, which he chalked up to her trust in him. *I hope she doesn't mind where I picked, but it's the only place I know we don't have to be worried about being caught or interrupted.*

Still watching her out of the corner of his eye, his mouth drops open slightly as she unbuttons the top two buttons on her shirt revealing that she wasn't wearing anything under it. She closed her eyes and leaned back in her seat slowly stroking up and down her neck, between her breasts. Slowly she works her way outward drawling her shirt further open, revealing more of her creamy soft mounds.

She can feel his eyes on her, and goes in for the kill by flashing him with full exposure. She hears him suck in his breath and opens her eyes to look at him. "What are you trying to do to me?" He takes one more good look at her creamy skin, and after several attempt, he pries his eyes away and back to the road. "You do know if you keep this up, your going to get it."

"Promise?" He shakes his head marveling at this playful side of her personality. The side he doesn't get to see often enough with the stress they have been under these last few months. She then catches his eye once again as she traces her lips with her index finger and slips it in and out of her mouth, occasionally sucking on it. He tried to keep his eyes on the road, but couldn't keep himself from watching her.

He was so jealous of her finger right now. He wanted to be the one touching her and kissing her soft ruby lips, stroking her tongue with his own. He groans, * Oh mercy, is she trying to drive me crazy?* He presses down on the accelerator making the Jeep move faster down the unpaved road, wanting to finish the last stretch of their journey as fast as possible.

Even though Liz has only been down this way once before, she recognized where they were, and realized knew where he was taking her. At first thought, she wasn't sure how she felt about it, then saw the reasoning behind his chose of locations. Only four people could bother them there. One was out of town, and the other three wouldn't dare bother them, that is if they knew where they were and knew what was good for them.

Knowing they were almost there, she wanted to try one more thing. She removed her wet finger from her mouth and brought it to the opening of her shirt. She pushed her shirt open enough to reveal more of her nipple and began to tease it in front of him.

With a grin and sigh of agony, he began to shake his head in disbelief. The havoc she was causing his mind and body were more than any man should have had to put up with. He maintained a steady eye on what she was doing, with only an occasional glance at the road long for the chance to be the one touching her as she was touching herself. Without him even realizing it, his breathing had become quick shallow breaths.

She knew the reaction she having on him, but wanted to hear him say it, so she asked, "Do you like it when I do that?"

He didn't trust his voice to answer, instead he pulled the jeep to a stop and turned off the ignition. He climbed out of the jeep and quickly circled around to her side. He took her mouth hungrily and slid his hand into her shirt cover her breast, teasing her as she had done. This caused moans to escape both of their lips as he lowered her feet to the ground. Before things had a chance to accelerate he pulled back. She sighed at the lost the touch of his lips on hers, and the warmth of his hand. He only smile as he grabbed a large old army duffle bag from the back of the Jeep, and took Liz's smaller hand in his, and lead her up the steep slope.

As she followed him, she to note of their surroundings, and realized they were there. She quickened her pace to keep up with him as he lead the way to the hidden entrance of the incubations chamber. He waved his hand over the rock and pressed his hand to the hand print that appeared. As soon as the entrance appeared he pulled her inside pressing her against the wall capturing her mouth in his once again. Entranced by his need to possess her body, he almost lost himself in the moment. It was only when she began to rub her body against his that he realized he had to pull back.

The Last time Max had been to chamber, and the only time Liz had been there, was the day the healed Nesado, and unsuccessfully tried to activate the orbs. It wasn't the most romantic spot, but definitely private. He took her hand and lead her further into the cavern were he opened the duffle bag and pulled out the blankets he had packed in there, as well as some candles. The place was light well enough without them, but he remembered the place smelled like it had been closed up for some time, which it had.

He placed the candles around the room and lit them while Liz spread out the blankets one on top of the other. She wasn't finished doing so when Max attacked by flipping her over on her back and straddling her hips to pin her down. "I told you, you were going to get it Liz Parker. Now it's your turn to be tortured."

*~^*~^*~^*~^

As soon as Max and Liz drove away, Maria, Alex and Michael turned to Isabel. Maria was like a dog on a bone, "We have all figured out they ‘did it', what we want are details.

Isabel tried to act as if she didn't have a clue way the would be asking her, but no one bought her act. "I mean it Isabel, we want to know and we what to know now?"

Part 18 | Index | Part 20
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.