FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Exploring Avenues"
Part 38
by Mary N
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Nesado sat in his car contemplating everything Olan had told him from the fact that their enemies being close. To the importance of the four humans to the survival of the royal four, as well as the success of destroying their enemies. He wasn't going to pretend he was happy about the news, but he did decide if protecting these four humans was what it would take to protect Max, Tess, Isabel, and Michael, then he would do it.

In all truthfulness he didn't mind the idea of keeping an eye on Liz Parker. He had a few good memories of his time with her. It wasn't hard for him to see way his king had fallen for her. She was strong of spirit, pleasant to the eye, and a belly full of fire that was bound to be exceedingly pleasurable for the guy who shared her bed. The two passionate kisses he'd shared with her while in the form of his king, Max Evans, had proved that. One thing was for sure, he wasn't crazy enough to cross his king in order to test his theory.

He watched the house for a few more hours while wondering what the eight teens were doing inside. When he was reasonably sure they were all staying for the night. He leaned back his seat to catch a few z's. He was convinced from this day forward, he was going to have to sleep when he knew they would be together, so he would be able to protect the humans when they were separated from their alien counter part. **** Stunned by Michael's behavior, Maria couldn't open her eyes, or move from his lap as she struggled to clear the light headed hazy feeling in her head, slow the pounding in her chest, and gain some semblance of control over the primal urges that had so quickly threatened to wipe out all of her self-control. She was finding this task extremely difficult, but was sure she was making progress even though her inner cravings were strong.

The little progress she'd made to control her physical appetites was complete canceled out the moment she felt his lips touch hers once again. His lips devoured hers with such feverish endeavor she knew it was a losing battle. There was no use fighting against those lips, or his hands that masterfully moved about her body. It there was one thing Michael really knew how to do right, it was using his hands and mouth.

It wasn't long before he'd unfastened her shirt and was sucking and licking her breasts as he slowly kneaded her inner thighs, just above her knees with his strong warm hands. Her whole body was tingling with excitement under his slow leisure fondling of her flesh. The fire in her belly was rapidly growing to new heights the longer she stayed in his grasp, allowing him to touch her with such familiarity. She felt his hands slowly moving further up her thigh, under the edge of her skirt, closer to her now very hot wet core. Maria was more than a little tempted to give into to these primal urges he'd stirred within her, and let him do to her whatever his heart desired.

If it hadn't been for the pesky voice in the back of her mind, the one that sounded so much like her mother's voice, that's exactly what she would have done. But that voice kept ringing in her head. *Is this how you want it to be Maria? Yes, oh yes! Are you sure you want your first time to be nothing more than a simple roll in the hay brought on by a case of hormones get the better of you? Hormones, sirmones, it just feels so good. Is this really what you pictured for yourself, losing your innocents in Tess's house, in an office chair, or on top of a desk? *

The name ‘Tess' reminded her of where she was, as well as the fact that all of her friends were in the house with them. Just the thought of sharing herself with Michael and having the whole house hearing them, and knowing, sobered her from her sexually induced haze as fast if not faster than if her own mother had walked into the room. In rapid succession her eyes flew open, she pushed his off of her, and she climbed out of his lap.

To her dismay she didn't get very far before feeling Michael's hands grab hold of her hips and pulled her right back into his lap. Finding herself right back where she'd started, she looked pleadingly into his eyes, hoping he wouldn't make this harder on her than it already was.

Michael swallowed hard as he met her pleading gaze. He couldn't believe how close he'd come to actually touch her in one of the many ways he'd fantasied about. Out of all the times, and many hours they've spent making out, which had included plenty of petting over and under their clothes, never had she allowed him to come so close to touching her most guarded treasure.

He'd been taking extra care to move slowly up her inner thighs, trying not to scare her. Reaching the juncture between her legs, he bushed his fingers across the thin silky fabric, the last barrier between his fingers and her hot wet center. If he'd had any doubts that his slow progression had the same effects on her that they were having on him, they would have been quickly admonished the moment his fingers come in contact with the thin fabric saturated with her sexual juices. He was as close to heaven as he'd ever been feeling confident that she was finally going to let him explore her soft folds, and deep tight passage with his hand.

He brushed his fingers under the edge of her panties and across her slit only to feel her jerk in his lap, pushing his hand away and practically jumped to her feet. He couldn't let her pull away, not now. He grabbed hold of her, not wanting to give her the chance to move away from him. He feared he'd taken it too far after all, and wasn't about to let this become another wedge between them. There had been far too many over the last year as it was.

When he met her pleading eyes, he realized she wasn't angry with him at all, but instead was begging him to help her hang onto the last slivers of restraint she possessed. He knew it wouldn't have taken much to melt away those last strains of her self-control, and be able to not only touch her, but to completely know her depths. He couldn't do it, he couldn't take advantage of her weakened state when she obviously wasn't mentally ready. He knew if he did, she would regret it afterwards, and knowing Maria, she would make sure that he would regret it as well for a very long time as well.

With her still staring at him like she was, he knew he had to say something to put her at ease, but what? He pulled her against his chest and concentrated on calming himself down, and at the same time sending her all the warm feelings of love and acceptance he felt, but couldn't put into words. He began to stroke her soft hair and the words he needed just seemed to come. "Look Maria, if you want me to stop, I'll stop. Just don't pull away from me like that okay. I was worried I'd done something you didn't want me to do, and I'd never want to do that. I care for you too much to risk pushing you away again, or to have you end up hating me."

Maria leaned back smiling like a giddy school girl. She knew that this was probably as close as she was going to get to hearing Michael Guerwin admit that he loved her. "I love you too, Michael." She responded, then kissed him on the cheek, and leaned her head back against his shoulder. They continued to cling to each other, both feeling content just to be together. ***** Tess and Isabel had long since given up trying to find out what Kyle's secret was, for now that is. It had become very apparent that short of using their powers, they weren't going to get any more details out of him or Alex. To every question they'd asked, one of the two guys would give either a very vague answer, or none at all.

Snuggling in their joined sleeping bags, Isabel and Alex talked in whispers amongst themselves leaving Tess and Kyle to fend for themselves. Tess had gone up to her room and brought down a comforter in which was now laying down on as she talked with Kyle who was laying down on his sleeping bag about a foot away from her.

Kyle was trying to listen to what Tess was saying, but his thoughts keep wondering as did his eyes. *Heaven help me to night. I can't believe I'm laying this close to her that I'm going to be sleeping in the same house as this golden haired goddess, and I can't even as much as kiss her.* His eyes moved up and down her body taking in ever curve, lingering a little longer in areas where her creamy, ivory skin was showing. *If only she'd let me hold her, kiss her just once I'm sure I could convince her how good we could be together.*

Tess kept talking even though she could tell Kyle really wasn't listening to a thing she was saying. It was the only why she could think of to keep herself distracted from thinking about what it would feel like to have Kyle touching her the way she assumed every couple in the house was doing.

She was sure Max and Liz were upstairs doing more than just talking. Otherwise why would they have needed a room for privacy, and why had they been gone longer than it would have taken both of them to shower twice, separately. Then there were Michael and Maria. Michael had dragged her off a good forty-five minutes ago and she was sure they weren't arguing upstairs, because she hadn't heard any raised voices almost from the moment the door closed. Last, and the most obvious were Alex and Isabel. They were cuddling so close in that sleeping bag she couldn't tell one body from the other. If she didn't know that it was two people, she would have thought it was one body, with two heads, and those two heads were joined at the lips.

If all that wasn't bad enough, not only was Kyle not listening to her, it felt like he was slowly undressing her with his eyes as they moved over her body. Feeling the strong urge to grab Kyle and rip his close off of him, she contemplated heading to her room so she could put some space in between them. However, the thought of listening to Michael and Maria's, Max and Liz's moans of pleasure didn't appeal to her. Beside, she was sure those sounds would have only added to her own fantasies of Kyle, and she was already to that point she felt like she was either going to explode or implode, she wasn't sure which. Unable to endure his fiery gaze anymore, she stumbled to her feet and headed for the kitchen for a tall, very tall glass of ice cold water.

Kyle stared after her as she walked away, watching her hips swaying from side to side as she moved across the room. He rolled over to see what Isabel and Alex were doing. Seeing that they were preoccupied with each other he decided to follow Tess into the kitchen and see if he could do anything to convince her to give them a try.

He leaned against the entry way delighted by what he found her doing. She was leaning sitting on the counter leaning back against the cabinet with her eyes closed. In one hand she was holding a tall glass of water and in the other a piece of ice which she was rubbing across the neckline of her shirt and up her neck. He smiled smugly to himself as he realized he must have been getting to her after all, because it wasn't all that hot in the house. What he still couldn't understand was why she didn't seem to want him to know.

Suddenly her eyes flew open and she tossed the ice to the sink. She then turned her head and was looked straight at him with a guilty expression on her face. "Kyle, um, I. . . ."

His smile grew just a hair as he moved into her, to him she looked like she had just been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. It no longer mattered to him what she'd been saying about how they couldn't be together, because her body signals were saying that he was exactly what she did want. She looked stunned as he reached in her cup and pulled out a piece of ice. "Are you hot Tess? You know I can help with that if only you will let me."

She didn't say anything, just continued to watch and see what he would do next. He took her silence as a yes and his eyes dropped down to her cleavage where she'd been rubbing the ice moments before. *I can't believe she is going to let me do this, but hey, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. *

Holding the ice with his thumb and two fingers he ran the ice cube along the edge of her shirt like she had been doing. At the same time, he let the other two fingers of his hand caress her soft flesh. Even though he didn't need to ask what effect he was have on her, because it was apparent in the heaving of her chest, the way she'd closed her eyes and tilted back her head, he wanted to hear her say it. So he asked, "How does that feel?"

Tess was rapidly sinking further into the obis of sexual desire. The combination of the cold from the ice and the heat from his hand on her upper chest left her craving for more. "Kyle, I . . . it feels. . . ." She was trying to make a coherent sentence, but she couldn't think past the sensations.

He still wanted to hear her say it, to admit that she like what he was doing to her. So he pushed for his answer by making it easier for her to answer. "Does it feel good Tess? Do you like the way it feels when I touch you?"

Her answer was music to his ears as her answer came long and breathy. "Yes, oh yes."

Tess was loving every sensation he was sending through her, in fact she couldn't get enough. She wanted to feel his hands and mouth all over her body. Her own hands hadn't remained stationary through these moments of passion. They were moving about, touching every part of his upper body she could get hands on. Exploring every accurate, well defined muscle in his strong athletic body.

With a gentle hand, Kyle spread her legs so that he could move in closer to her. Upon doing so, he placed his free hand at the base of her neck and descended on her throat leaving a trail of hot wet kisses along her collarbone. The soft moans that escaped her light red colored lips were as the only confirmation he needed to hear before continuing his progression further down her neck. He set what remained of the ice on the counter, and wrapped his arm around his waist pulling her firmly against his arousal without taking his mouth from her sweet tasting flesh.

He heard her gasp when she realized how hard he was for her, and lingered briefly over the hollow of her neck flicking his tongue over the tender flesh as he waiting to see if she would push him away or go with what was happening between them. To his surprise she wrapped her legs around his waist bring him even closer to her heat. He couldn't hold back his own groans of pleasure as she began rubbing up against his aching member.

He brought his hungry lips crashing into hers and their tongues immediately began to duel for control, and seeking out each others mouth. He couldn't believe how rapidly things were getting out of control. It was happening faster than he anticipated. Since the first time he'd seen Tess, he'd been trying to win her over, but this was just beyond.

Tess was feeling all of her pent-up sexual frustration surfacing, and she needed satisfaction. The more she rubbed herself against him the worse it was getting, but she couldn't stop. She wanted to feel his firm hot flesh completely pressing up against hers. She began to tug at his shirt, trying to get it off of him.

Kyle realizing what she was trying to do and grabbed hold of the bottom of his shirt pulling it halfway up his chest before stopping and looking around the kitchen, he then lowering it back down. With a boyish grin he clasped her hands in his and helped her off the counter saying, "Lets take this upstairs. There are things I want to do to you that I don't want to be interrupted."

Feeling a little disappointed and a whole lot feisty she asked, "What exactly do you have in mind?"

"It's a lot better if I show you, rather than tell you." With that said, he pulled her to the door frame between the kitchen and the dining room, where he looked around the corner to see what Alex and Isabel were doing. Seeing that they were still preoccupied with each other, he lead Tess up the stairs to her room.

Once inside, he closed and locked her door and stripped his shirt and pants off leaving him standing in only a pair of boxer shorts with pictures lips all over them. "Nice." Tess said as she struggled not to burst out laughing. Kyle looked down and then back up at her with a shrug. "They were kind of a gag gift, but hay they work."

Curious about who gave him this particular pair of boxers she asked simply, "Who gave them to you?"

He wasn't about to ruin the mood by bringing up an old girlfriend, especially one named Vicki Delaney, someone he'd only dated because he was on the rebound from his break up with Liz. "Trust me, no one important."

He wasn't about to give her an opportunity to question him about this further. So in order to distract her, as well as get back to where they left off in the kitchen, he advanced in her direction till he was close enough to wrap his arms firmly around her. He pulled her firmly against his bare chest and seized her lips with a blistering kiss. It didn't take long before he had her laying on her bed as knelt beside her pulled her last article of clothing, a burgundy colored thong, slowly down her legs.

Kyle wasn't shy in the least about what he planned to do to her. He was going to make this one night neither of them would ever forget. He planned to do everything in his power to make her scream in ecstacy several times throughout the hours to come. Starting with a little mouth and tongue action.

Part 37 | Index | Part 39
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.