FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Exploring Avenues"
Part 21
by Mary N
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, but I wish I did! But the ideas for this story are mine.
Summary: This is primarily a Max and Liz story, but it includes all of the characters, and more than likely a few of my own invention. It starts in the cave after Nasedo/Peirce leaves in Destiny. The pod squad tries to active the orbs, but nothing happens, which means Liz never walks a way. To find out what they do learn who they are you'll have to read my story. I hope you enjoy it, be sure to leave me your thoughts if you want me to continue this.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: The original idea for this story was sent to me by a friend, but it has taken on a life of its own and headed into a new direction.
Max planned to follow through with his promise to make her pay for teasing him the way she did. However, he had one problem, he wasn't sure how to go about it. At first he thought about teasing her the same way she teased him, but that thought quickly passed and was replaced by another idea.

He smiled mischievously down at the goddess, his goddess, which he still had pinned to the ground. The thoughts of what he was going to do to her already had his blood boiling. He only hoped he had enough restraint left to follow through. It was going to be hard he was sure, but he hoped that it would be harder for her then for him. It would have to be after what she put him though during their trip to the incubation chamber.

Liz didn't know what to think. The look in his eyes sent a combination of feelings coursing through her veins. Everything from hunger and lust, to anticipation and frustration. She wanted him now, to feel his body stretched out over hers. To feel his pulsing flesh buried deep within her. Satisfying the cravings of her body, which steadily grew within her. She wondered what he meant by her paying for teasing him. She hoped it meant he would give her what she longed for, but worried he would tease her as she had teased him. All she could do was hope she was wrong, only because she didn't think she could go much longer without him. Not when her body was already begging for satisfaction.

Breaking eye contact she let her eyes move down his masculine physique to rest on the waist of his jean. Bring her hands to the button, she quickly unfastened it just as he grabbed a holed of her hands. "Not so fast." Was all she heard before meeting his eyes. "Max, I need you."

The smile that appeared on his face reached all the way to his eyes. "That's good to hear, because I need you too. However, you teased me relentlessly, and now it's my turn to tease you."

"And just how do you plan on doing that may I ask?"

He avoided answering her question by asking one of his own. "Do you trust me Liz?"

She looked at him suspiciously. "Normally I would say yes, but before I do, can you at least give me a hint what your planning?"

Again he didn't answer, but just shook his head no as he ran his hand down the center of her chest slowly grazing over the buttons of her shirt.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to slow her breathing and the rapid pace at which her heart was beating. When she opened her eyes, she bit down on her lip and slowly nodded her head yes. That wasn't good enough for him. He wanted to hear her say it, so raised one hand to his ear and asked, "Excuse me, what was that."

"Yes, I trust you. I'd trust you with my body as much as I trust you with my life."

"Good, now I want you to do something for me. I want you to close your eyes, and don't open them until I tell you to."

"To close my eyes?"

"Um hum." Liz closed her eyes as he directed and tried to remain calm. It wasn't easy, she couldn't stand not knowing what he had planned, and not knowing what he was doing. She imagining all kinds of things and it was driving her crazy.

He quickly shed his own shirt knowing how well doing so will work into his plan later. He then began to slowly and meticulously unbutton the remaining buttons on her shirt. As he did so, he would intentionally graze his hand against her soft warm flesh and watched as the expressions on her face relayed how she enjoyed the ephemeral contact. Once her shirt was completely opened, revealing her prominent glory to him, he began to place tender kisses on her flat stomach. Working his way up her body he continued to plant kisses as he begins to work his hands up her sides.

The leisurely manner in which he moved up her body was driving her to the brink. She needed him now, and yet, she never wanted him to stop. Everything he was doing was adding fuel to her inner fire. When he came to the valley between her breasts, the gentle manner in which he kissed her as his hands came to rest over her breasts was almost reverent. Which was nice at first, but she was grateful that it didn't stay that way.

Her nipples hardened at his touch, and she arched her body pressing them further into his hands. As she did so, cries of pleasure escaped her mouth. The combination sent the need to explore them more thoroughly rapidly though his conciseness. Slowly at first, he began to squeeze her perfect mounds in his hands, and increased the pressure as the sounds of her pleasure continued to echo in his ears.

He need and wanted more than to simply touch her, he wanted to taste her sweet essence. He leaned forward bring his chest in contact with hers. Still holding firm to her left breast, he swirled his tongue about the outer realm of the right one. He was elated by her moans of delight, and continued to tease his way closer to the hardened peek. Once reached, he sucked it into his mouth and moaned at the delight in the sensations it was stirring within his own hardened body as well as hers. Not wanting to leave the other side unattended, he repeated his actions.

She couldn't believe how wonderful what he was doing to her felt. His touch was so tender, and yet forceful and strong as he manipulated her breasts to his whims, and she found it to be quite heady as his wet hot mouth captured her nipples with such delight. She sighed at the loss, until she felt the friction of his chest sliding up hers, and she could feel his warm sweet breath on her lips as he seemed to hover about hers. The anticipation of his lips on hers was to much and she opened her eyes. He was staring down at her with a grin big as the Grand Canyon. "I told you not to . . . ."

She didn't wait for him to finish what he was saying, but instead raised up and hungrily attacked his mouth with hers. She could still feel his smile as he returned her kiss and ran his tongue over her bottom lip. She instinctively opened her mouth and began to caress his intruding tongue with her own.

He wasn't sure who he was driving more crazy, himself or her. He just knew that he was beyond ready to sink himself into her hot wet core. With his hands he continued to lovingly stoked her bare flesh slowly descending his way down her arms, taking her hands in his. Then he slowly pulled back from her embrace. He wasn't sure of the moans of lose penetrating his ears where hers or his, but he reminded himself that it would be worth it.

Standing to his feet, he helped her up as well. Once he was sure she had her balance, he whispered, "I want you to close your eyes again and let your other senses take over." She did so, and he descended back to his knees without releasing his grip on her hands. Worried that she might lose her balance, he brought her hand to rest on his shoulders. "Hold on to my shoulders Liz."

If her sense became anymore aware of what he was doing to her, she doubted she'd survive this experience without combusting from the ecstacy. Every sense in her body was going wild. Then she felt his hot breath against her bare stomach and had to grip a little harder to his shoulder to keep from giving into weakening of her knees.

His main goal was to get rid of her remaining clothes, but planned to continue his exploration of her body as he did so. He grazed the soft skin on her stomach as he unfasten the button sending shiver up her spine, and then eased the zipper down on her shorts. Slipping his fingers into the waist band of her shorts and panties at the same time, he then proceeded to draw them downward caressing the sides of her legs as he went.

One leg at a time, she lift her feet allowing him to completely remove her clothes. If not for her grip on his shoulders she was sure she would have lost her balance. The next thing she felt was Max sliding his hands back up her legs, working his way to her inter thigh. The closer he moved to her center the weaker her legs seemed to grow, and the more she wanted to open her eyes in order to see the expression on his face.

The closer he drew to her center the hard it was to maintain his control. Actually, he had already lost control, and was acting purely on instinct. In doing so, his overwhelming need to be connected to her body in the most intimate way two people can share was growing with every passing second, and he could sense that hers need for his was as well. On sign was very noticeable by this time, it was the way her grip tightened on his shoulders as she tried to He couldn't help but notice how unsteady she was on her feet as she clung tighter to his shoulders. It was time to end the teasing and for them both to do what they have been longing to do all day. He gently eased her down on the blankets and moved between her spread legs. There he paused at her center and relished in the fact that she truly was his and only his, as much as he would eternally be hers.

As he slide into her depths she lifted her hips to meet him, bring him deep into her body. As she did so, she cried out his name as the pleasure of their intimate contact spread thought her small frame. They only stayed stationary for mere moments before as they lips came together in a sizzling hot kiss. Mutual drive to satisfy the longing and unbridled passion that had built within them was their only thought as they moved together in harmony. This form of contact couldn't have felt more right or more perfect. They fit and moved together as if they had been made for each other.

She felt her release deep inside, and road out the wave as it ripped through her body with such force she was left in a blissful haze. He quickly followed her over the edge, and collapsed against her body in exhaustion as a serious of flashes began.

Part 20 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.