FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Fantasies"
Part 5
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: Love 'em, but don't own 'em. That honour belongs to the WB.
Summary: A weekend fantasy trip for Max and Liz. Moral of the story......Be careful what you wish for! If you like it, I'll write a sequel.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: I'd love feedback. Please email me. Thanks. Dee
They awoke late the next morning, having changed positions during the night. Liz lay spooned into Max's chest, groin and thighs, with his arms wrapped loosely around her upper body. She marveled at the contrast between his hard muscular form and his soft skin. She ran her toes up and down his calves until he stirred sleepily under her and pecked the top of her head. "Good Morning, lover boy!" she smiled.

"'Mornin', Temptress," he smirked. " Got any wicked plans for my unsuspecting self, today?" he murmured into her ear as he sucked on her lobe.

"Keep that up and you may find out sooner than you think!" she warned.

He flipped her onto her back and started attacking her with his fingers, digging into her ribs and her belly until she squealed for mercy.

Max jumped off the bed. "I'm starving'" he exclaimed and padded out to the kitchen, wagging his naked tush playfully at Liz. She laughed and snuggled back under the covers. She could admire his body all day long and revelled in her happiness. Soon, though, her aching bladder urged her to the bathroom, where she relieved her tension. She decided to have a shower before she got something to eat.

She quickly brushed her teeth before setting the correct water temperature, then turned on the shower spray. She stepped into the tub and pulled the curtain across. She lathered up a cloth and started running it over her body. She didn't hear the bathroom door open as Max came in to empty his bladder. Suddenly, the curtain pulled aside and she shrieked in fright as Max joined her.

She slapped him with the washcloth. "My God, Max, you frightened the life out of me!"

Max grinned down at her. "Well, Liz, who else were you expecting?"

"Ha, ha," she shot back and she glanced down at the toothbrush in his hand, covered with toothpaste. "What the hell..........?" she exclaimed.

"Well, I couldn't very well turn on the water while you were in the shower, so I thought I'd brush them in here." he proclaimed.

"Max, that is so gross! I'm not having you spitting all over the tub while I'm trying to wash myself!" she babbled.

"Well, it's either that or morning breath in the shower. It's your choice!" he reiterated.

"Alright, but do it over the drain and quickly." she pouted.

She turned around to lather her hair while Max cleaned his teeth.

"There, all done," he mugged as he gave her a toothy grin."Now kiss me, you sexy thing!"

Liz couldn't help but comply. He was too sexy to deny, standing there with water coursing down his rippling muscles. She moved into his reach and pressed her soft, luscious lips on his full, sensuous mouth. She groaned in pleasure as he eased her mouth open with his tongue and felt it dart in to play with her own. He sucked her tongue into his mouth and enveloped it with his own.

Liz felt his arousal press to her abdomen and she swished her hips back and forth. Max moaned into her mouth as she continued to grind into him. Then, she felt the shampoo sting her eyes and she let out a yelp.

"Ooh, my eyes!" she screamed. Max jumped out of her way as she rinsed the soap out of her hair and eyes. "I'm getting out, Max. You can finish your shower, okay?" she squished her sore eyes his way.

"Yeah, sure Babe. I'll be out in a bit," he sighed in frustration. "Another raging boner to contend with," he thought, "but at least I have back up this time."

Liz towelled off and went into the bedroom to dry her hair. She stood naked in front of the dresser mirror as she brushed the tangles out and then turned the dryer to her wet locks. She was still aroused herself and as she stood there looking in the mirror at her nakedness, she imagined Max there with her, doing unimaginable, sexy things. She shivered in anticipation and turned off the dryer.

By habit, her palms moved over her breasts, as she covered their familiar territory. Her head fell back a ways as she smiled slightly at the tingling sensation running through her body. Her lips parted as she puffed out short breaths. She was unaware of the shower turning off and she didn't hear the bathroom door open or hear Max step down the hall towards the bedroom.

Her eyes flung open when she heard a small gasp behind her and she looked into the mirror to see Max standing in the doorway with a look of intense passion in his smoldering eyes. She was mortified at being caught pleasuring herself but before she had a chance to act, Max strode in behind her.

"Don't stop!" he whispered as he stood pressed against her. Then he placed his palms over the back of her hands and returned them to her breasts where he started to massage them, as she had done. She eyed him in the mirror, her breathing shallow and ragged and she started to move her hands in place again. He dropped his hands to her hips, and with his lips pressed to her neck, he watched in fascination as Liz made love to herself.

They were both trembling with desire as they watched each others expressions in the mirror. Liz let her head sink back on Max's chest as she became more aroused. The half smile returned to her face as she snaked one palm across her abdomen, making swirling motions on her way down to her mound. Max replaced her absent hand from her breast with his, as he took her nipple and gently rolled it between his thumb and forefinger. Liz moaned her pleasure.

Their bodies were on fire as Liz closed in on her mound. She was hot and wet and eagerly slipped her finger in between her folds to circle her nub. They groaned in unison as her finger disappeared in her curls and she leaned forward slightly as the waves of passion took over.

Max was rubbing his erection frantically on her bottom. His left hand left her hip, and, as if by agreement, he moved it down to join hers. He readied his two fingers and slipped them into her passage.

His right arm came down to circle her waist for support while he continued to dip into her vagina with his two left digits. They were rivetted to each other in the mirror as they picked up the pace of their lovemaking. Max was pounding his shaft into Liz from behind and slipped it in between her thighs to increase the friction. Their chests were heaving in great gasps and their faces wore grimaces of desire. Liz rubbed frantically at her clit as she was acutely aware of Max's shoving fingers moving in and out of her rocking body.

"Max !" she shrieked as her body bucked forward over his arm. She jerked uncontrollably as her orgasm ripped through her contracting passage. Max lost his own control as his own orgasm erupted. He flung his body forward over Liz's as he, too, came in great spurts, his ejaculate mixing with her own juices flowing down her thighs. Their bodies continued to contract until their release ebbed..

They collapsed to the floor as their legs crumpled from under them. They lay gasping for air as Max spooned behind Liz in a heap, with one hand on her hip and his forehead pressed to her shoulder, sighing and trembling, unable to speak. Liz whimpered in response as she laid her hand over Max's. Their bodies glistened with sweat and hung limp with released tension.

Minutes passed as they fought to regain control of their senses.

Max brought his hand up to massage Liz's abdomen and he peppered her neck with soft love kisses while whispering words of adoration. She closed her eyes as tears leaked from her sockets and she sobbed quietly with relief. He shushed her and then gently carried her to the bed where he joined her as he wrapped them in the blankets.

"Fantasy Number Two," he joked."This weekend just keeps getting better and better!" he breathed in deeply.

Liz's body shook with laughter."I can't believe we just did that! My God, we must be depraved or something!

"Mmmm. I hope there's more where that came from 'cause I could use a dose of that at least once a day!" Max responded.

"So me doing *that* really turned you on, did it Max?" she inquired softly.

"Oh God, Liz. If you only knew how many times I've pictured you doing *that* while I"ve watched. It's a dream come true. Seeing you so turned on, drives me crazy! I really thought I was dreaming when I saw you in the mirror. I'm sure my heart stopped beating for a few seconds. God, you looked so sexy, I couldn't believe my eyes!"

"Is that what you think about when you....uhm...masturbate?" she asked shyly.

"Sometimes. I have lots of fantasies about you when I'm jacking off and, yeah, that's one of them," he admitted.

"Do you do that a lot, Max?"

"Sure, don't you?" he asked matter of factly.

"Yeah, a bit I guess. I feel a little funny talking about it. I mean, I know it's only normal but I guess I'm just a little embarrassed, that's all. I know that's stupid, but I can't help it."

"No Babe, that's not stupid. I guess guys are more open about it."

"I guess. What's it like for you, Max? I mean, I know I've done it to you, but does it feel better when you do it?"

"No way, Liz!" Nothing can replace your hands around my di...ahh...penis," Max corrected.

"That's okay, Max. You can call it whatever you like. Max," she whispered, "I want to see you do it, too."

"Right now?" he questioned. "I don't think I could get it up again now, Liz. But I promise you that later on, I'll give it the old college try. Anything for you, Liz. So, I take it that this will be another one of your fantasies fulfilled?"

"Well, actually, I never gave it a lot of thought before, but I certainly wouldn't rule it out, especially now after all the excitement my little performance has aroused!" she joked.

Max poked her in the ribs and gave her a squeeze. Then he heard her stomach rumble.

"Sounds like someone could use some sustenance. How about I fix us something to eat while you finish getting dressed?"

"Great. I'll be out in a few."

Max threw on his boxers and jeans and a t-shirt and padded barefoot into the kitchen while Liz went into the bathroom to rinse herself off where she and Max had........well, you know.. Then, she returned to the bedroom to dress. She tied her still damp hair up into a pony tail and went to join Max in the kitchen to prepare lunch.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.