FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Fondamental Amour"
Part 1
by Kendra
Disclaimer: The characters, blah, blah, blah belong to the WB and Jason Katims.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: I know this probably sucks because I've never wrote anything smutty and I'm only 17. So, I'm sorry if you don't like it. This will probably be the first and last smut fic I write. Thanks to all my great beta readers for reading this for me!
It was Valentine's Day in Roswell, New Mexico and Maria DeLuca was left all alone in the Crashdown after hours. The day had seemed to go by in slow motion. She saw all the couples come in and relish the evening. She envied such couples. Her best friend, Liz Parker, was not even around right now because she went out with her parents for a late dinner.

Once Maria was done closing down the Crashdown, she walked to the back door. She didn't bring her mother's car to work that day because she had felt like walking. When she walked it seemed to take her mind off her troubles. She had so many troubles. Her mother was getting on her nerves, and then there was Michael Guerin. At the thought of his name, she felt a shiver go down her spine. She hadn't seen Michael in a day or so and she wondered what had happened to him. She knew he was probably avoiding her.

Sometimes, she wished he would love her and admit his true feelings, but she knew that would most likely never happen. After all, he said 'he had to be a stone wall.' She would give anything for him to be sweet to her on Valentine's Day. She would love to kiss him and be his always.

Little rain drops started to fall from the sky, causing her hair to get soaked. Before she knew it, the rain was now falling hard. She quickened her pace to her house, but she stopped abruptly when she hit something hard in front of her. She looked up and noticed Michael right in front of her.

"Great," Michael muttered.

He had been trying to avoid her because it was too hard to see her beautiful face. He knew he couldn't get involved with her, but sometimes he wished that he could. He thought she looked beautiful tonight. Her blonde hair was pulled to the sides with little butterfly clips and soaking wet, she had on a short black skirt and then, he noticed her wet blouse. The blue blouse clung to her chest and he couldn't seem to pull his eyes away from it.

Maria quickly noticed where he was staring and she crossed her arms over her chest. A slight blush started to go over her face. She noticed how his white shirt clung to his chest. She could see his firm muscles through the shirt. She soon wiped her mind clean of those thoughts.

"What are you doing out here so late?" Maria asked. "It's almost midnight."

"I could ask you the same thing," Michael said.

"Whatever."

"Do you really want to know? Well, I'm out here because I don't want to go home."

"You can't stay out here all night. It's raining."

"I was planning on staying out here. I like it when it rains."

"I wonder why," she muttered sarcastically.

"Funny."

"I don't think you should stay out here."

"Why do you care? It's none of your business what I do." Michael said.

"Fine, stay out here in the rain all night and freeze to death."

"Where would I go? I have nowhere to go."

"What about Max's?"

"Max and Isabel are having this party with their family."

"And it's still going on?"

"When they have parties, they last forever."

"Why don't you just go to the party?"

"I don't want to intrude. Anyway, what is this,100 questions?"

"No, I was just wondering." Maria said quietly.

Maria didn't want him to stay out there all night in the cold rain. She pondered the thought of inviting him to come to her house, but she wasn't sure if that was such a good idea. All day she had thoughts that weren't quite appropriate and she didn't want to act on them. Once she was done fighting with herself, she gave in.

"Um," Maria said. "I guess you could come to my house. My Mom went out of town for a week with the Sheriff."

"Why did they go out of town?"

"Does it look like I would know? Probably some stupid romantic weekend."

"I'm just asking."

"So, do you want to come to my house or what?"

"I'd take you up on your offer, but I don't think I could stand to be around you for that long."

"Who said you would even be near me?"

Michael smirked at her. She could be so funny sometimes and that was what he liked about her. He couldn't believe that she had invited him to her house. He wasn't sure if he could keep up his stone wall if she was around him for too long. But, she was right and he couldn't stay out there all night in the freezing rain.

Maria secretly hoped Michael would take her up on her offer. She just wanted to be near him on Valentine's Day, even if he didn't care for her. She didn't want to be alone.

"I guess I'll go to your house." Michael said.

"Alright, start walking because I'm getting really cold out here."

He hesitated, then followed her in silence. Once they reached her house they were soaking wet. Maria opened the door and walked inside her house, Michael soon followed. She couldn't believe she actually gave in and invited him to her house. She didn't know what to do. What if her mother came home early? Her mother would get the wrong impression.

Michael looked around her house. It was painted an off-white color and the drapes were a light blue. The furniture, however, didn't match with the rest of the house. He could see some of her mother's alien creations and he smirked. He couldn't believe he was inside her house.

"So," Maria said. "You better get out of those clothes."

"I don't have any other clothes."

"Well, just like, take off what you can. You know, like leave something on down there. Um, and like, give me your wet clothes, I'll go like um."

"Sure, okay." Michael interrupted with a smirk.

Michael didn't know what to do. He was cold in his clothes and he couldn't walk around Maria's house in wet clothes for the whole night. He had no choice. He slid his shirt over his head and he saw Maria turn away quickly.

"Where are you going?" Michael asked.

"To, um, go and get into my night clothes. You know, cause these are um, wet."

"Oh, okay."

Maria walked down the hall and into her room. She shut the door behind her. She couldn't decide what to wear to bed. She usually wore only a t-shirt, but that was not good enough for tonight. As she walked over to her dresser, she remembered something she could wear to bed. She pulled out a pair of blue, satin night shorts and a black, lacey night shirt to go with it. She quickly slid into them and walked over to her mirror to look at herself. What she saw looking back at her in the mirror was not bad at all. She wondered what Michael would think. But, why would she care? It wasn't like she was trying to turn him on, or was she?

Maria walked out of her room and back into the living room where Michael was. She saw him standing there and wearing nothing, but his black, boxer shorts. She let her eyes roam over his body and she felt horrible after she did. She knew she could never have him. After all, he didn't want her.

Michael looked at Maria. He thought she looked beautiful in her night clothes. His mind started to wander toward other thoughts and he tried to dismiss them.

"Well," Maria said. "I have a pair of like, old gym shorts if you want to wear them. I'm not sure if they'll fit, but you can try. I bought them about a year ago and never wore them. I bought them to exercise and just kick back in. You know? Well, do you want me to get them?"

Michael shook his head 'okay' and Maria headed back to her room. She grabbed the gym shorts and returned to the living room. She handed him the gym shorts.

"I'll just go and, ah, change." Michael said.

"Sure."

Michael walked down the hall and into the bathroom. Once he was inside he looked around. The bathroom was also painted the same off-white color as the living room. He quickly pulled off his boxers and put on the gym shorts. They fit okay on him, but they were just a little too small. He checked himself out in the mirror and headed out of the bathroom and back into the living room.

He looked around and couldn't find Maria. Then he looked the other way and saw her leaning up against the kitchen sink. He saw her continuously rubbing her foot up and down the cupboard underneath the sink. She would then stick the slick green apple in her mouth to take a bite. She hadn't noticed him yet, so he continued to watch her. He thought she looked beautiful and his thoughts of hurting her and being alone soon washed away. He thought she looked very sexy.

Maria looked up and saw Michael staring at her from within the living room. His eyes were filled with lust and she wondered if her own eyes mirrored his. She let her eyes roam over his bare chest and then the rest of his firm body. She thought he looked very hot. She saw him come toward her with a slight smile on his face. She couldn't believe he was actually smiling.

He couldn't believe he was walking toward her. He didn't mean to, it's just he seemed to be pulled toward her. Every inch of his body wanted her. Once he reached her, he pulled her up against him and kissed her with more passion than he ever knew was possible. He couldn't believe what he was doing, but at this point, he didn't care. All he wanted was to have her body against his. To be one for just a moment in time.

She couldn't believe what was happening, but she was enjoying it. Her mind filled with thoughts of when they first kissed in the Crashdown that one night, to their make out sessions and to their tragic break up. She still felt anger toward him, but she couldn't pull herself away. She wanted to be one with him forever. She knew that this would not change their relationship in any way. It would probably just make things worse. But, at this point, she didn't care.

He tried to pull her even closer to him, but at this point, it seemed impossible. Their hands were everywhere. He slid his hands underneath her shirt and he couldn't help but get excited about what they were doing.

She could feel his excitement. She wanted to please him and make this the best for the both of them. At this time, she didn't care if he was an alien or not. She only wanted to be with him.

He lifted her up onto the counter top of the sink. He started to pull her black, lacey night shirt over her head and she willingly helped. It soon fell to the kitchen floor. He couldn't control himself. All these unknown emotions were driving him out of his mind. Once the shirt was off of her, he just looked at her and smiled. She was wearing no bra underneath the shirt. He pulled her close in a kiss that sent them flying. Skin against skin, what a good feeling it was.

She wrapped her legs around him and continued to kiss him. She slid her hand down between them and started to pull down his gym shorts. She couldn't believe how brave she was being. Her mother would absolutely kill her if she knew what she was doing, but Maria didn't care. She removed her legs from around him and stood up.

He wiggled out of the gym shorts. Now, he was completely in the buff in front of Maria. She looked over his body and she felt like she was in heaven. Could he possibly look any better? Her eyes had never seen a man completely naked and she couldn't believe it. There was nothing better in the world. She could feel a blush coming on.

He pulled Maria back close to him. The world seemed to end with every kiss they shared. It was like a dream. When they broke apart for air, he trailed light kisses down her neck. Once he reached her breasts, he began to suck one nipple ever so slightly. Several moans of pleasure escaped Maria's lips. He then switched to her other breast and did the same thing.

She couldn't believe this was happening to her. Was there anything this good? She couldn't remember. It felt like this was the meaning of her life. To be loved by someone and to return that love. But, she wasn't sure if this was love or just pure, physical desire.

She slid her hands down to his ass and grabbed it firmly in her hands. He moaned ever so slightly and she smiled. Could this really be happening or was she just dreaming? She knew it was for real, but she couldn't believe it.

Michael started to pull down her night shorts. Once they were off he tugged down her underwear. They both joined in a kiss. She slid her tongue deep into his mouth and they fought for control. Once they pulled apart Maria motioned to the living room couch. He quickly understood the meaning and they made their way to the couch.

Once they were at the couch, they fell to it in a tangled heap. He slid his hands all over her. He kissed her with all the passion he could muster. This was what he had been thinking about doing ever since that night in the Crashdown. That seemed like such a long time ago. Had it really been over two months?

He trailed light kisses down the length of her body. Once he reached her lower body, he lightly stuck his tongue out and playfully licked at her outer folds. His excitement was building and he didn't think he could hold out anymore. After each moan of pleasure Maria let out, he felt like if he didn't do something soon, he would lose his mind.

Maria was in heaven. She wasn't sure what exactly she was feeling. This was all new to her. She felt him slide two fingers inside of her and move them. In and out, in and out. Her breathing started to get heavy and she felt like she couldn't keep control.

"Oh," Maria moaned. "Michael...."

Her orgasm was coming and once it did she felt like she could fly away. What a sensation it was, she wanted more. Michael took his fingers out of inside her and came back up to her lips. They kissed once again with a passion that could not be explained.

He positioned himself above her and lowered himself inside her. He wanted to go slow and not hurt her. This was the moment he would remember forever. But, he couldn't say Maria's name or admit his feelings. It was too hard and he had to be alone. This was only a one time thing.

As Michael plunged deeper into her she let out a small cry of pain. He leaned in and kissed her to try and stop her cries. The pain soon started to fade and she felt a warm feeling spread throughout her body. All that existed was Michael. Sweet Michael.

They began to thrust in time together. She kept putting her hands through his hair and he would bury his head in her shoulder. They both couldn't believe what they felt. There was no exact words to describe it. They could feel the heat burning within their bodies. Then, when they thought it couldn't get any better, they both came together.

"Michael," Maria moaned.

He wanted so bad to say her name, but that was impossible. No attachments, and if he said her name there was no turning back. Michael withdrew from her and looked at her. Her hair was tousled and her face was a deep red. He thought she looked like heaven's angel.

Maria looked at him and she thought he never looked better. They cuddled together on the couch and fell asleep in each other's arms.

When Maria awoke a few hours later, Michael was nowhere to be seen. She knew he had run. He had run from her again, but wasn't that what she had expected? She wasn't going to let this be the end of them. She was determined to make it a new start. No more running, and she was going to make sure of that. After all, a person can't be a stone wall forever.

*****************

The End.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.