Fanfic - Crashdown After Hours
"Frustration"
Part 1
by Anne H
Disclaimer: Well the song lyrics aren’t mine and like many women I wish I could claim Max Evans as my own but (sob!) alas, I’m only borrowing Max and co for my own twisted pleasure.
Summary: After destiny Max is feeling a little frustrated.
Category: Crashdown After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Author's Note: This is my first Roswell fanfic so feedback would be much appreciated. All script in bold is music, erm, all smut lovers enjoy.
He watched her hips sway gently as she walked across the car park, completely unconscious of his gaze, dragged along in the wake of hurricane DeLuca. The way her hair moved like liquid across her shoulders and back was enchanting. His eyes dropped to her ass and he felt a sharp tightening in his groin. God, he wanted her. It had been 2 months since he had discovered his ‘destiny’ and Liz had been keeping a fair distance from him. Tess on the other hand had never stopped bugging him. Every time he turned around she was giving him that half-accusing half-demanding look. Max jumped when he felt a hand touch his shoulder.

‘When are you going to stop avoiding me Max?’

Taking a deep breath Max turned around to face Tess’s pouting face.

‘I am your wife after all’ she simpered.

‘How many times do I have to tell you Tess we are not together! Do you honestly think you could walk into my life, destroy everything I’ve ever loved and have me fall at your feet?’ he growled.

‘Well…yes’

‘For Gods sake Tess he mumbled as he stalked off towards the jeep.

Later that night Max lay in bed tossing and turning, trying unsuccessfully to get the thought of Liz out of his head. Images of her ass swaying provocatively in front of him permeated his brain.

‘AAAhhh!’. Max bunched his pillow up in his fist and tried to ignore the hard pulsing between his legs that was calling out for him to deal with. Slowly his fatigue forced his body into sleep with Liz running through his dreams.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.