FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Hot Day Blues"
Part 1
by James
Disclaimer: I don’t own then and I don’t think I ever will.
Summary: There is only one thing to do on a hot day in the Bay Area.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: To Jennifer for the idea, and to the Bay Area for giving us a heatwave.
Alex lay on his bed watching the ceiling fan blades whiz by in their circular motion while listening to the radio in the background, “It’s going to continue to be a hot one in the Bay Area with highs in the upper 90’s with no wind. Drink a lot of water and keep cool.” Alex peeled his shirt off of him tossing it to the ground getting up from the bed to turn the shower on in his room. Maybe a cold shower will cool me down, he thought. Alex was about to step in the shower when he heard someone jumping into a swimming pool. He grabbed a towel wrapping it around himself as he made his way to the window.

Alex, having his room on the second floor of his house, could see into the next-door neighbor’s house and backyard. He saw a figure swimming underwater as graceful as a dolphin, only noticing it was Isabel Evans when she came above water. Alex felt himself get ten times hotter when she climbed out of the pool. He watched her sway her way over to the diving board and stand on the edge. She waited there on the edge of the board as if she was waiting for someone to give permission to dive into the pool.

Isabel Evans knew that Alex was there, because she could feel his eyes on her the whole time she had been swimming. To tell the truth she liked being watched because it made her uncontrollably hot inside. She waited on the diving board a couple of more seconds before jumping up on the board a couple of times before diving into the water. She dove into the water like a knife cutting into butter. Alex about fainted but he didn’t know from what the heat or the huge erection he got from watching Isabel bounce on the diving board. Alex watched as Isabel did laps in the pool and all he wished was that he was there in the pool with her taking her in his arms and kissing her making her feel just as he was feeling at that moment.

Alex turned around so that his back was against the wall taking deep breaths so he could calm himself down. Alex looked back out the window after a few minutes because he didn’t hear her swimming anymore. Alex looked at the pool but only saw ripples of water float across the length of the pool, Where is she? Alex thought to himself. Alex looked around the backyard and didn’t see her but then he heard a sound from a chair in the corner of the yard. Isabel was laying down on one of the recliner chairs sunbathing. She was laying on her back sucking up the rays making her skin shine like a goddess.

“I know you’re there Alex so instead of watching me why don’t you come put some sun tan lotion on me,” Isabel said while putting her hand over her eyes, blocking the sun so she could see Alex watching her.

Alex turned bright red and about shrunk to the size of a peanut when she said that.

“Well are you going to come down here or do I have to put this on myself?” She said the last part in a three-year-old voice.

“Uh sure Isabel,” Alex managed to get out. Alex turned around tossing the towel to the floor and he grabbed a pair of shorts throwing them on.

“Alex use the back gate entrance because no one is home to answer the front door,“ Isabel shouted. Alex almost didn’t catch that because he was already out of his room and racing down the stairs. Alex made his way to the side of their house where the back gate was. Alex took a deep breath before opening it and walking into the yard he made his way to the pool and didn’t hear anything for a few seconds. He looked around and didn’t see her not even in the chair. He walked towards the pool and stopped when he heard a sliding door open. He turned to see Isabel walking outside from the house with a bottle in her hand, “I forgot to get the lotion,” she smiled.

Alex smiled back. While his body temperature rose a tear of sweat trickled down his forehead, around his eye, and down his cheek before falling to the ground. Alex watched Isabel walk over to her but everything was in slow motion. Her hair partially falling down her back and on her breasts, with every movement she made her bathing suit seemed to highlight every inch of her body making Alex take a few seconds to try to calm himself down.

Isabel looked into Alex’s eyes, which looked like they were on fire, “So will you put the lotion on me.” She dangled the bottle in front of his face making Alex snap out of his ravished trance of Isabel.

“Huh….yea sure that is why I’m here.” Alex grabbed the lotion bottle from her and followed her to the chair. She slowly laid down on her stomach waiting for Alex’s touch. Alex squeezed some of the lotion on to his hands and rubbed them a couple of times to makes sure his hands were covered. He placed his hands on her shoulders massaging them for a while before moving to her back. Isabel gave out a groan of pleasure, “That feels so good Alex.”

Alex moved his hands in a circular motion on her back applying pressure to certain parts where he could tell she was tense. Isabel’s sighs and noises coming from her mouth made Alex just crazy. Alex made his way down her back to the tip of her ass but yanked his hands away when he touched it.

“Don’t stop Alex it feels good.” Isabel moaned. Alex didn’t know if it was the heat or moving his hands all over Isabel that made him so hot. Alex slowly moved his hands over her ass memorizing the feeling and smoothness of it. Alex squirted more lotion in his hands before moving onto her legs. Alex slowly looked from her feet to her head asking himself what he had done to deserve this gift lying in front of him. Alex applied the lotion to each leg as if had they been handled too roughly, they would break into thousands of pieces.

Isabel turned around and faced him looking him in the eyes once again. She saw that his eyes were still on fire making her giddy that she could make this man feel so on fire and not being able to cool down. “Can you do the front of me also,” Isabel batted her eyes at him and curled her bottom lip downwards.

Like I’m going to say no to you! Alex screamed in his head. “If you want me to.” He smiled at her sad attempt to seduce him. Alex started at her shoulders again rubbing them just like he did earlier making the same responds come from Isabel. Alex slowly made his way down her shoulders and massaged the lotion to both arms of hers treating them like delicate feathers. Alex placed his hands on her stomach feeling her flat stomach caused Alex to move a little so that he was now hiding his erection from her. Isabel grabbed his hands with hers placing them on her breasts. Alex tried to yank his hands away but Isabel’s grip was like a viper. Alex looked her in the eyes and couldn’t hold back what he really wanted to do anymore. He lowered his head taking her mouth with a ravished hunger. Isabel threw her hands around his neck pulling him closer to her deepening the kiss. Alex roamed Isabel’s back searching for the clasp for her top but he had no trouble finding it because of memorizing her back earlier. Isabel pulled away from him so the top could fall down exposing her bare breasts to him. Alex just marveled at her beauty as she sat up right now.

Something hit Alex making him jump to his feet and walk to the edge of the pool. Isabel looked at him strangely then joined him by the pool, “What is the matter Alex?”

Alex turned around, “I don’t know but it just doesn’t feel right.” Alex put his hands on her waist, but Isabel jumped away from him.

“What do you mean doesn’t feel right?” Isabel snapped.

“Doesn’t feel right because we’re not in the water,” Alex smiled at her, grabbed her by the waist, pulled her to him, and jumped in the pool. Isabel didn’t have anytime to react because before she new what had happened she was under water kissing Alex. Their tongues researched the farthest reaches of the others mouth. When their lungs were burning for air they made their way to the top of the pool.

“What was that all about?” Isabel said while gasping for air.

“I just wanted to be somewhere cooler but it’s not helping,” Alex said while taking in a lung full of air. Alex kissed Isabel some more while moving them over to the shallow end of the pool. When he had reached the end of the pool her picked Isabel up and sat her on the edge of the pool. Isabel sat there looking at Alex not knowing what he was going to do to her, which was making her heat up from the inside out.

Alex kissed her dangling legs slowly trailing kisses up her leg and on the inside of her thigh. Isabel rested her upper body on her hands throwing her head back while moaning. Alex put both hands on each side of the bottom of her bathing suit slightly tugging at it before Isabel lifted herself off the ground so Alex could pull them all the way off. Alex again began trails of kisses on her inner thigh until he reached her center. Alex could feel her heat bouncing off his face as he entered his tongue inside of her. Isabel’s body arched towards him causing Alex to plunge his tongue into her more. Alex inserted two fingers into her as his mouth covered her nub flicking it with his tongue before sucking on it like a piece of candy. He entered his fingers in her slowly before letting her body set the rhythm she wanted. As a heat built inside of Isabel she quicken the pace with Alex’s fingers before a warm liquid saturated his hand.

Alex stood up in the pool pulling Isabel to him kissing her while she road the last sensations of her orgasm. When Isabel’s body calmed down she reached down to his pants fighting with the button and zipper before finally pulling them down. She reached for his manhood easing her hand up and down in a slow motion while kissing Alex. Alex moaned into her mouth as her hand stopped at the tip of his penis rubbing the tip in a circular motion with her thumb. A lightening burst shot through him at that moment making his body go numb from the sensation Isabel made him feel.

“I need you inside of me now Alex, “ Isabel commanded. Alex wrapped his hands around Isabel grabbing her ass cheeks like ripe melons. Isabel wrapped her hands around Alex’s neck as he lifted her body off the ground. Alex slowly lowered Isabel on him but when they touched for the first time Isabel quivered as an orgasm escaped her. Alex lowered her some more on him but stopped when he reached the final barrier. Alex looked her in the eyes until she shook her head telling him to go further. Alex didn’t have time to react to her approval because Isabel plunged her body down the rest of Alex. Alex held her there for a minute so that she could get used to him being inside of her but Isabel started to move making Alex lift her then lower her on him. Alex quickened the pace until Isabel was comfortable with him. They kissed each other only taking second breaks to catch air because neither of them could believe that this could feel so good. Alex felt Isabel starting to go over the edge because her muscle started to contract around him making Alex thrust into faster until they both exploded in pleasure.

Alex didn’t know how he did it but he managed to walk over to the cement stairs of the pool and sit down with Isabel straddling his lap. Alex looked at Isabel and said, “I didn’t know that hot days like this could be so good for your health.” Isabel smiled at him before snuggling her head under his chin leaving both of them there with their thoughts. In the background he heard the DJ on the radio in his room say, “So what do you do to cool down on a hot day?” Alex didn’t hear the answer because he already formulated a response and was holding her in his arms.

THE END

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.