FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Insatiable Hunger"
Part 10
by Christina
Disclaimer: don't own them, but I have fun playing with them!
Summary: THIS IS A CHALLENGE BY SARA!!! 1. Must be M/L
2. Has to be NC-17 in every part that you write
3. Max and Liz have to have sex in the following: Max's bedroom, Liz's bedroom, Crashdown Cafe, Desert, and the Eraser room. ( Be VERY DESCRIPTIVE !!!!)
4. Max and Liz have a water fight and pillow fight
5. Max and Liz get detention and make out on a desk
6. Max picks out Liz's night wear and Liz does the same for Max, both of their outfits have to be sexy
7. Both of their parents catch them having sex ( Must use one of the places listed on # 3 )
8. Max and Liz have a talk about them being caught in bed with their parents

Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Without opening her eyes, Liz yawned and then stretched her body, starting with her shoulders, arching her back, flexing her legs and finally pointing her toes. Her throat was bone dry and she swallowed several times to try and moisten it. She peeked one eye open, knowing from the bright red coloring on the back of her eyelid that there was an intense light shining in the window.

As the first bit of daylight entered her eye, she groaned and rolled over coming face to face with a still sleeping Max. She grinned sleepily and watched him for a while, dying to touch him but not wanting to wake him from his peaceful slumber.

Eventually, she slowly moved in so that they were touching and he wrapped an arm around her back and mumbled something unintelligible.

"What did you say?" she whispered, her lips fluttering against his chest.

"Hmm?" Max said opening his eyes. He looked a little surprised at first but then he smiled and placed a kiss on the crown of her head. "Good morning," he whispered, lazily.

"Good morning," she replied, smiling up at him sweetly.

He lowered his mouth down to hers and gave her a deep good-morning kiss, his velvety tongue softly tangling with hers. She moaned slightly into his mouth and then sighed happily when he pulled back and looked into her eyes. "I can't think of a better way to wake up," he said, and then pulled her in closer so that she was snuggling into his side and her head was resting on his chest.

Liz traced her nails over his chest and listened to the steady rhythm of his heard as she thought to herself.

"What are you thinking about?" Max asked as his hand caressed her soft hair.

Liz closed her eyes, enjoying the touch of Max's hand on her scalp. "Hmm, I was thinking that check-out is at noon so we should decide whether or not we want to go back to Roswell today?"

"Yeah, we probably should. Are you ready to face your parents?"

She nodded and looked up into his face. "How about you?"

Max shrugged and said, "I'm fine with talking to my parents but it's your father that I'm scared of. He's probably going to kill me."

Liz nodded. "Probably," she agreed jokingly.

"Uh? Thanks for the vote of confidence," Max said, grabbing her pillow and bopping her on the head with it.

"Hey!" she cried indignantly, pulling the pillow out of his hands and crawling onto her knees, slapping it over his head.

Max held his arms up in defense, "Hey! No fair! I'm unarmed! Okay, Okay. I give up!"

She put her pillow back down and then moved to lay down next to him again, just as Max grabbed the pillow behind his head.

"Hey, Liz?" he said, smiling.

"Yeah?"

"Now I'm armed."

She looked up at him and he smacked her on the head with his pillow. She crawled up again and grabbed her pillow. "Oh, you're dead mister!"

Laughing, Max crawled up on his knees and started to pound his pillow into her. She tried to fight back but she was giggling so hard that her muscles turned weak and she couldn't fight back. "Okay, I give up," she said, through her laughing.

He smiled triumphantly and then took her pillow from her, and tossed them both off the side of the bed. He waited for her giggles to abate, and then he slowly gathered her soft, naked body in his arms. Locking his eyes on hers, he closed his mouth over hers and their tongues entangled once again as his hands moved up her back and weaved into her silky hair.

She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as his mouth left hers and dropped to her chin, trailing open- mouthed kisses down her throat. He nipped at her collarbone and then ran his mouth over her slender shoulder and up the delicate curve of her neck. He stopped at her ear and took her small lobe into his mouth, swirling his tongue over it.

Liz moaned low in her throat and he grinned. Finally he looked into Liz's face and their eyes met. His heart swelled when he saw Liz's eyes, burning intently with so much warmth and love.

He ran his hands up and down her sides and then he curled one hand around the soft flesh of her back and put the other on the bed as he slowly lowered her so that she was laying on her back and he was positioned above her.

Supporting most of his weight on his elbows, he laid down on top of her and pecked her lips. He used his hand to brush back the strands of hair that had fallen over her face, and he planted a tender kiss on her forehead.

Liz's hand reached up to Max's head and she ran her nails over his scalp. He smiled, groaning a little, and captured her mouth with his. He explored the soft, warm recesses of her mouth and her body began to arch into him, rubbing over his hardness.

Bolts of lightening teasingly shot through his body and his eyes fluttered shut. A fog grew in his head and he tried to shake it away but it was almost impossible. "Liz," he groaned. "If you don't stop now, it's not going to happen."

Liz nodded. He leaned so that he was supporting his body on his left side and slid one of his hands over her hip and down between their bodies in search of her silky curls. He wanted to make sure that her body was completely ready before he made love to her and he could tell by her eyes that she understood.

He kissed her neck as his hand slowly began to run circles over the knot just under her curls. She moaned breathlessly and arched a little into his hand. Her legs widened a little and he moved so that his own laid inside of hers and his hand dropped lower and he ran one finger over her swollen nether lips and then dipped it inside.

He heard Liz suck in a breath and her head tilted back, her mouth gaping a little. He slid his finger in and out of her very slowly and thought to himself that she had never looked so erotic. Underneath him, her breasts were pushing up into him, and her chest was heaving with her quick breath. From her mouth came a sweet, pleading cry; it was the sweetest sound he had ever heard.

When he was satisfied that she was completely aroused, he cupped his throbbing arousal in his hand and directed it towards her heat. He looked into her face and saw that her unfocused eyes were silently begging him to make love to her.

The tip of him came in contact with her hot, moist center and he groaned. Her legs widened a little more, in welcome, and he began to push into her velvety walls. She cried out and arched off the bed in pleasure. When he was completely sheathed inside of her, he lowered himself so that their mouths were only centimeters apart.

"I love you, Liz," He whispered.

"I love you," she replied, raising one palm to his cheek and rubbing the side of her thumb over his lips. Her hand slipped to his neck and she pulled his mouth down to her lips and ran her tongue over his lips and then began to kiss him deeply.

Very slowly, he moved in and out of her. She was looking up at him with love and he fought to keep eye contact. She began to moan softly into his mouth and the pace of their rhythm increased a little. Time seemed to slow down for Max and all he could concentrate was the vision of beauty that was Elizabeth Parker. The joining of their bodies was so amazing and he couldn't get enough of her, no matter how many times they had touched or tasted or held each other.

He became a little fearful when he felt his delicate control slip but breathed a sigh of relieve when her inner walls tightened on him. Their eyes didn't leave each other's as they reached their limit and were tossed into the throws of ecstasy. Liz's cry of pleasure was music to his ears.

When their shaky bodies started to calm, Max pulled himself out of her but quickly moved to the side of her and wrapped her into his arms. They eventually fell back to sleep, both with smiles on their faces.

*****

Max and Liz awoke sometime later to hear a knocking on the door. Liz stretched and stood, pulling her robe over her body and walked to the door that joined their room with Maria's and Michael's.

"What are the plans for today?" Michael asked Liz as she opened the door.

"Good morning to you, too," she said sarcastically and then, "We were actually thinking of going back home today."

"Do we have to?" she heard Maria groan and looked to see that Maria was staring up at the ceiling from the bed and looking pretty pathetic.

"What's wrong with her?" she asked Michael.

"Hangover," he said, smiling. "What, you don't have one."

Liz shook her head, "No. Not at all."

"Well, goody goody for you," Maria said, throwing her pillow over her head.

Liz turned back to look at the clock radio and saw it was eleven o'clock. "Check-out is in an hour," she informed Michael, "So let's try to be ready before then. We can go get some breakfast and then go back home."

Michael nodded and then closed the door.

"Get up, Max," she said, tugging on his toe. "We kinda overslept so we need to get cracking."

After a little persistence on Liz's part, the two finally managed to take a shower, get dressed and be out in the hallway to meet Michael and Maria at noon on the dot.

The returned their keys at the front desk and then walked out to the parking lot and piled into the Taurus. The stopped at Denny's for breakfast. Everyone ordered a lot of food with the exception of Maria who moaned about being nauseous and nursed several cups of black coffee.

When they left Denny's, they stopped for gas and then drove straight towards Roswell. The car was silent for most the ride. Liz stared out the window, wondering what she was going to say to her parents, and Maria had fallen asleep in Michael's lap.

When they reached Roswell, they dropped the car off at the car lot and picked up the jeep. They dropped Michael off first and then Maria.

"Wish me luck," Maria sighed as she walked away. Over her shoulder she called, "Hope your parents don't kill you."

"Thanks!" Liz called back.

Max drove Liz home and stopped the jeep at the curb in front of the Crashdown Cafe. He moved in to kiss her and their mouths met halfway. "Good luck, Liz," he whispered. "Call me later if you can."

She nodded and said, "I will. I love you."

He smiled. "I love you, Liz."

He leaned in to kiss her again but stopped short when he heard someone clear their throat. He looked up slowly, grimacing, to see both their fathers standing by the jeep with their arms crossed over their chests.

"Max, Liz. Welcome back. We'd like you both to come inside so we can talk," Philip Evans said, nodding towards the entrance of the restaurant.

"Oh God, here we go," Liz muttered and stepped out of the jeep.

Max got out on his side and walked around to where Liz was standing. He grabbed her hand, weaving his fingers in with hers, and they slowly walked towards the Crashdown.

He reached out to pull the door open and said, "Ready to face the firing squad?"

She nodded and said, "Better now than later."

They stepped in and looked at their parents, ready to face anything.

Diane and Nanci both stood and Nanci said, "Liz, please come with us. We'd like to talk to you in private."

Liz turned and gave Max a peck on the cheek and then followed the women to the crew room, her heart beating fast and hard so that it pounded in her ears.

"Sit down, Liz, " her mother said, and Liz took a seat on the break room couch. Both the older women took a seat across from Liz and stared at her for a moment before her mother spoke. "So, Liz. What's going on?"

"Nothing mom," Liz said, groaning inside.

Nanci caught her daughter's eye and said, "I'm just going to say this, Liz and I want you to listen. Liz, you're my baby girl and it worries me to see you making such bad judgment calls. I know that you're smarter than this but lately, you just haven't been showing the brains I know you have. You're sixteen years old and you are too young to be having sex. I don't want to see you ruin your life because of a few bad choices. You are better than that. You have such a bright future and I don't want to see you jeopardize your dreams over a boy no matter how wonderful he is."

"Mom, I'm not going to get pregnant," she said. "Remember, I've been on the pill for two years?"

"Yes, Liz, I do remember, but that's not what I'm talking about. Sex complicates things, Liz and I don't believe that you are mature enough or ready for sex. So, I am asking that you and Max slow down."

Diane looked Liz in the face and smiled lightly. "Liz, please listen. You and Max are both still young and you have plenty of time ahead of you for a sexual relationship."

Nanci stood and touched her daughter on the arm. "Now, we've all been talking about it, practically non- stop since last night, and we've decided not to restrict you from seeing each other. We've already learned that a restriction does no good. So, believe it or not, we're just going to trust you to behave responsibly. You are, however, grounded for two weeks for running away."

Liz blinked - it was all too good to be true. "That's it?" she asked before she could help herself.

Both the women nodded and Diane said, "That's it. Unless we see that the problem persists and then we'll deal with it then."

"Have I stepped into the twilight zone?" Liz asked. "Because, this was WAY too good to be true."

"Nope," her mom said. "We're just putting our trust in you."

"And Dad isn't going to maim Max?"

Her mother tilted her head in consideration and then shook it. "Not that I know of. He's probably just going to scare him a little bit."

"Great," Liz said.

*****

Liz looked out the window at the four parents eating diner at a booth and shook her head. "Max, what if we came back to a parallel universe? Or what if we're dreaming? That makes more sense than them just letting us off the hook."

Max shrugged. "You know, we didn't exactly get off the hook. We're still grounded for two weeks in which we aren't allowed any dates. I'd say that's a pretty tough punishment."

She turned and moved to sit next to him on the couch. "But it's a lot better than it could have been. I was thinking up all kinds of horrible things."

"Me too," Max admitted, taking her hand. He stared at their laced fingers for a while, and then spoke. "You know Liz, I'm thinking that they may be right about something."

"What's that?" she asked, looking him in the face.

"About time and how maybe we should slow down a little."

She nodded. "I was kind of thinking the same thing. I'm not saying that I regret what has happened between us in the last few days, but maybe it will do us some good to slow down and just have fun."

She stood up just then and tried to move but he held her hand. "Where are you going?"

She smiled secretly, "I'll be right back. Be patient."

He watched as she walked towards the kitchen, disappearing behind the door. Then she poked her head out and said, "Max? Is it okay to act childish during our fun?"

He shrugged and nodded. "Sure, why?"

She smiled sinisterly and produced a water gun from behind her back. "Because I'm feeling the need for another water fight!"

She handed him one and then kissed him on the lips. "Betcha you can't catch me," she teased spraying him with the gun and then ran out the back door and into the alley.

Max smiled and cocked his water pistol. "You better run Liz Parker because here I come!"

THE END!!!

Part 9 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.