FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Insatiable Hunger"
Part 5
by Christina
Disclaimer: don't own them, but I have fun playing with them!
Summary: THIS IS A CHALLENGE BY SARA!!! 1. Must be M/L
2. Has to be NC-17 in every part that you write
3. Max and Liz have to have sex in the following: Max's bedroom, Liz's bedroom, Crashdown Cafe, Desert, and the Eraser room. ( Be VERY DESCRIPTIVE !!!!)
4. Max and Liz have a water fight and pillow fight
5. Max and Liz get detention and make out on a desk
6. Max picks out Liz's night wear and Liz does the same for Max, both of their outfits have to be sexy
7. Both of their parents catch them having sex ( Must use one of the places listed on # 3 )
8. Max and Liz have a talk about them being caught in bed with their parents

Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
The next morning, Max and Isabel swung by Liz's house to pick her up for school. He honked the horn twice and then looked at Isabel and said, "Remember, don't say a word. I want it to be a surprise."

Isabel looked at her brother, annoyed, and sighed. "Yes Max. I know. You've only reminded me ten times."

Liz appeared at the jeep and crawled into the front seat. "Hi Isabel," she said cheerfully and then she flashed Max a smile that was reserved just for him and she whispered, "Hi."

He leaned over, kissed her, then pulled back a fraction of an inch and said "Hi yourself." He moved in for a deeper kiss, but it was cut short to just a slight brushing of lips when they heard Isabel groan.

"God, if I had known I would have to sit here and watch you two make puppy dog eyes at each other and make out, I would have gotten a ride with Bambi and Michelle," she grumbled.

Max sighed, shooting an apologetic glance at Liz. He sat back, put the jeep in gear and they rode to school in silence. When they pulled into the school parking lot, they found a space and crawled out. Isabel saw some of her friends a few spaces over so she excused herself.

Max grabbed Liz's hand and they walked towards the main building. He held the door open for her when they reached it, and led her towards her locker hall.

"Actually Max, I don't usually go to my locker first thing in the morning. I don't have to get any books until before Bio," Liz said.

Max had to think fast. "Well, why don't you get your books now so we can see each other a little longer before Biology?"

She shrugged, "Okay, sounds good to me."

As they entered the hallway, they were hit by a very fragrant, very appealing scent. Liz looked at him and said, "Either I'm still floating on cloud nine from last night or it smells very nice in here"

Max grinned down at her and had to bite his lip from spoiling the secret. The closer they got to her locker, the heavier the scent got. She gave him an odd look and then spun the dial on her combination. She pulled it open and gasped.

Her entire locker was covered in flower petals. Rose petals, daisy petals, chrysanthemum petals, sunflower petals, carnation petals, you name it. She looked up at him in shock and saw that he was smiling down at her. She looked behind her and saw that there were quite of few people looking on, and a little bit of color rose to her cheeks.

In her locker, she saw that there was a note hanging on the back wall. It was written in calligraphy on a very beautiful piece of hand-made paper that had been dried with flower petals. It read:

My Dearest Liz,

Thank you for giving me the best few days of my entire life. I pray for many more just as sweet. My life was nothing without you and now that I have you, I'm never going to let you go. I love you, Elizabeth Anne Parker.
Love,
Maxwell Evans

P.S. You still never told me what kind of flowers you liked, so I got them all.

She felt her throat begin to sting with tears and she turned to him and flung herself in his arms. "Thank you, Max. I love you too," she whispered.

He leaned down and closed her mouth over his. "I'm glad you like it," he whispered after the kiss ended.

She looked in wonder at her locker again and said, "When did..." she began.

He cut her off. "I came early this morning and did this before I picked Isabel and you up for school. I had to tell Isabel why I left so early and I was scared that she was going to blow the secret on the way here."

"Oh." She smiled and then looked up into his face and said, "Daises."

His forehead wrinkled in confusion. "Huh?"

"What kind of flowers I like? I like daises."

"Daises, huh? I'll have to remember that," he said, finally giving her the deep kiss he had been trying to give her all morning.

*****

"Hey girl!" Maria said brightly, when Liz sat down next to her before first hour.

"Don't hey, me," Liz said her eyes flashing. She turned towards Maria and tucked her legs under her so that she was on her shins. "Spill."

Maria gave her an innocent look. "I have no idea what you're talking about Liz."

"Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about!" Liz said, giving her a threatening glare despite the greedy smile on her lips. "You? Michael? Last night? His apartment? Does any of this ring a bell for you?"

Maria tried to maintain her innocent expression but she was fighting a loosing battle. The devilish light was in her eyes and she couldn't suppress the huge smile on her face.

"Maria, I swear, if you don't tell me, I'm going to strangle you!" Liz cried, her hands reaching up to the other girl's throat.

"Okay, okay," she giggled, dodging Liz's grasp. Then she leaned in closer and said, whispered, "Kissing? Yes. Making-out? Yes. Sex? No. Is that good enough for you?"

Liz shook her head and then grinned. "How far did you guys go, because making out can mean a lot of things?"

"No, Liz. Look, it was really soft and sweet. It was really slow and tender and there was no pressure there at all." She sighed dreamily and said, "We fell asleep in each other's arms, it was beautiful." She looked at Liz and saw the girl looked a little surprised. "What?"

"Take away the falling asleep in each other's arms and add some beautiful love-making and you just described my night." Liz whispered. "And this morning, Max..."

"Decorated your locker with flowers, I know." Maria nodded and rolled her eyes, but she was smiling.

"How?"

"Because he called this morning and asked for your combination and I asked him why and when he told me his plans, I told him your combination. I didn't think you'd mind, seeing as he wanted to do something special for you."

Liz shook her head. "No, I'm glad you did."

Liz sat back in her seat and the girls were quiet for a moment before Liz jumped up again and said, "Maria! I just remembered! I am so going to kill you."

"Why?!!!" Maria asked, her eyes going wide. "What did I do?"

"Max went through my drawer last night and found that...that...black thing you got me for my birthday last year!" Liz cried in an outraged whisper.

Maria laughed hysterically and when she calmed she said, "So, did you wear it?"

Liz shook her head furiously. "No! Are you crazy? It's sleezy!"

"It's not sleezy. It's sexy. I bet Max would think you look awesome in it. Besides, if it's soooooo bad, why do you still have it?"

Liz considered this for a moment. She could have gotten rid of it, in fact she had told her mother that she was going to, but she decided to put it in her drawer anyways. "Good question."

"Look girl, it's a good thing. You and Max have had sex several times and something like that will keep the spice in the relationship. You know, prevent sex from becoming routine."

Liz looked down at Maria over her nose and said, "Sex with Max is anything but routine. And besides, I prefer the term 'making love.'"

"Whatever. Look, I think that you should wear it. You'll look hot, girl!" Maria said wiggling her eyebrows. "Besides, your best friend bought it for you and you shouldn't let that thoughtful gift go to waste."

Liz thought to herself for another minute and then smiled wickedly. "You know, maybe you're right. I don't think that I can wear the black thing, but how about a trip to Lana's after school?"

Maria smiled, thinking that it could be advantageous for her as well. "I'm game."

*****

Liz was going nuts being so far away from Max. In English, she passed him a romantic rendezvous invitation. -Eraser Room, 6th Period? We'll be quieter this time!!-

He scribbled something down and passed it back to her. -Can't. Test. My house after school? Parents in Clovis law office until late.-

That wouldn't work either. She wrote, -Can't. Plans with Maria.- She began to fold it back up and pass it to him when she added, -Want to come?-

He read it and wrote, -Where?-

She grinned as she wrote, -Lana's-

-The lingerie shop?- She read and then nodded.

He took the paper back and in huge letters wrote. -I'M THERE!!!-

She burst into laughter and the members of the class looked her way.

"Miss. Parker, is there a problem?" Mr. Landry asked, unhappy about being pulled away from his lecture time.

"No, sir. Sorry," she said, trying to keep the smile off of her face.

"Then I can get back to my lecture without further interruption?" he asked, his beady little eyes studying her with impatience.

She nodded and he resumed his monotonous talking. She looked over to Max and saw that he wrote on a fresh sheet of paper, in bold red letters, BUSTED!!!

She stuck her tongue out at him and then looked at the clock, counting down the minutes until lunch.

*****

"Max is coming with us to pick out naughty...clothes?" Maria asked, looking none too happy. "That's just sick. I don't want him to see what I plan to wear for Michael."

Liz shrugged and said, "Bring Michael with. We can let them pick our outfits out as long as they aren't too sleazy or skanky or kinky."

"Okay. I'll see you later. I'm going to go ask him before class starts. If I'm late, tell Mrs. Johnson I had woman problems or something," Maria said, as she left the sixth hour history classroom in search of her man.

*****

"Oh baby, I like this!" Max said, looking at a purple and gold harem girls outfit.

Liz shook her head. "No way, that's too kinky! That's for like...funky role play. How about this?" She asked, pointing towards a simple, green, satin nighty.

Max frowned. "Nah."

He turned around and found another outfit. "Wow, hey Liz how about these?" he asked, picking up a pair of crotchless panties with a matching bra without cups, just a thin strip of material to go under each breast.

"EEEWWW! I think not!! Why would anyone wear that?" Liz spat.

"Don't say that too loud, Liz," he said. "Remember what happened last time?"

"No kidding," she grumbled. Then she sighed and said, "Okay, this isn't working too well. How about this? I go over to the men's section and pick out something for you and you pick out something you'd like to see me in as long as it isn't too icky. Okay?"

He nodded and said, "Sounds good."

"Nothing trashy!" she reminded him as she walked over to Maria. The other couple were having the same problem so Liz suggested they do the same thing and dragged Maria over to the men's section.

Maria looked around and then and picked up a leather g-string with a zipper on it. She unzipped it and it said Kiss me on a piece of gauzy material. She giggled. Then she saw a fuzzy g-string with tiger print and she picked it up and showed it to Liz.

"It's like a stuffed animal loin-cloth," Liz commented.

"No, this is stuffed animal, Liz. My God!" Maria said after she found a gray elephant g-string. Her and Liz looked at it in horrified repulsion.

Liz asked, "Does the guys...you know go through the trunk?"

Maria, who looked shocked said, "Uh, I think so."

"That's just wrong!" Liz said and Maria threw it back on the pile and the girls both turned around. .

Instantly, they saw the perfect thing on a display. It was a pair of sheer, gauzy boxer-like pants with a short, matching robe. It looked good. "Oh, It may be a little GQ, but I'd love to see that on Michael. I am so getting that for him" Maria said.

"I'm getting one for Max too. He'll look so HOT in that." Liz breathed, licking her lips. The girls searched around the store and found them in a rack at the back.

"I want black," Liz said.

"I want black too" Maria said. She noticed Liz giving her a weird look and she said, "Hey, they can both wear black. It's not like a fashion show. We're the only ones going to be seeing them so it doesn't matter, okay?"

"Yeah, but I think I changed my mind. I want the royal blue," Liz said, thinking that Max would look just as good, if not better, in the vibrant colored outfit.

"Fine, let's go pay," Maria said, rolling her eyes.

"Okay." Liz replied. And then, "Oh my God. I wonder what the guys are picking out."

*****

When Liz and Max arrived at the Evans' house, they walked up to his room and then exchanged bags.

"Go try it on in the bathroom," Max told her, leaning in for a kiss. "I want a little fashion show."

"As long as you put yours on too," she replied.

"It's a deal," Max answered and gave her one last kiss before she walked into the Evans siblings joint bathroom. She closed the door behind her and then closed Isabel's door.

She sat the little bag on top of the sink and then, bracing herself, she closed her eyes and stuck one hand in and slowly removed what Max had picked out for her. She opened one eye to look at and she relaxed.

The outfit was adorable. It was a white baby-doll type out fit. It had a thick, white, wonder-bra style top and the edges were lined with blue satin, the same color as Max's outfit. Hanging down from the bra was a layer of gauzy material that flowed in soft folds down to her upper thigh, where it too was lined with royal- blue satin. Attached to the label, there was a matching g-string and a little bag with extra ribbon.

She removed her clothes and slipped into the sexy outfit and then fooled around with her hair for a little while. Eventually, she decided that her hair should match her look. She grabbed a pair of scissors, cut two equal-sized pieces of the extra blue ribbon, and pulled the top part of her hair into two pony tails that laid full and curly against the back of her hair which hung loose.

She stepped back and looked into the full-lengthed mirror on the back of Isabel's door. She had to admit, she looked cute and definitely sexy. The little girl hairstyle added just the right touch to the outfit. She posed in front of the mirror for a little bit, preparing for her big entrance. Then she looked at the skirt and couldn't resist the temptation to spin around and see if the skirt flared. It did and she spun a few more times.

She heard a knock and she stood, facing Max's door. "Come in," she called softly.

Isabel walked into the door from her room and gasped. "Oh my god!" she cried when she saw Liz standing in sex-clothes.

"Isabel!" Liz cried and grabbed a towel of the rack to cover herself. "I...uh, Oh God, I thought you were Max."

Isabel held her hands out in front of her, palms facing out, and said, "Oh God! I don't even want to know what you guys are doing," she scowled. "Let's...try to pretend I never saw this. Eeew." She blinked several times, horrified, and then shook her head in disgust and walked away, closing the door behind her.

After Liz calmed down, and the flush left her body, she opened the door to Max's room and said "I'm ready."

"Come out then," he called.

She stepped out.

*****

Isabel dug through the refrigerator and pulled a bundle of green grapes. She washed them in the sink and pulled them off the vine and into a bowl. She sat down at the kitchen table and shook her head. She was still humiliated about walking in on Liz wearing that...thing.

She was snapped back to attention when she heard the kitchen door open.

"Oh, I thought you were in Clovis today, Mom," she said when her mom walked in. *So did Max,* she thought to herself.

"I was but I just went in for a half-day. I had made some plans for this evening a couple days ago and I have a visitor coming over in a little bit. Which reminds me, is your brother home?"

Isabel choked on the grape she was eating and said, "Uh...yeah. I mean I don't know. I think so. Oh, God, I gotta go."

She left her mother staring after her, a bewildered expression on her face.

*****

"You're so gorgeous," Max breathed, fighting the urge to get up and ravish her.

She grinned and looked at him demurely under her lashes. "Thanks. You look pretty great yourself. I knew you would."

He smiled. "Thank, you. I have to say that Michael and I were worried that you were going to get us freaky stuffed animal g-strings or something," he said and Liz had to bite down on a giggle.

"I actually closed my eyes when I pulled this out of the bag," Liz admitted.

"But you like it?" He asked and she nodded.

"Not too trashy?"

She shook her head and said, "No, I like it, a lot."

"Good."

He smiled, and then as a joke, held the edges of the robe and spun around and then, looked to the side and put his hands on his hips, his bare chest exposed. It was a move right out of a fashion show and it made her laugh.

So she, in turn, held her arms above her head and did a pirouette, the material flaring out in a circular pattern in the air. She didn't even get to finish a complete turn when he ran up to her and grabbed her arms and planted an intense kiss on her lips. He couldn't help it.

He picked her up, her legs hanging loose, and brought her over to the bed. Their lips still joined, he laid her down and stretched out on top of her.

They kissed for a long time. These kisses weren't like the night before. These kisses were hard and hot and hungry and all together yummy.

He dropped his head to her neck and began to ravage her neck. He heard a knock at the door and sighed. "Who is it?" he called.

"Max, it's me," he heard his sister's voice.

"I don't want to be mean, but go away, Isabel. I'm busy."

"Look I have to talk to you," she said, her voice anxious.

"Not right now. GO AWAY!" he said, throwing a shoe at the door.

*****

Isabel stared at the door and muttered, "Fine, if you're gonna be like that, I hope you get caught." Then she left.

*****

Max continued to ravage Liz's neck and then he flipped up the skirt of her outfit and ran kisses all over her flat tummy. Her skin tasted so good and he wanted to taste every inch of it. He remembered a taste of hers he loved even more and smiled.

He dropped down lower, and pulled the small flap of her g-string away. He ran his tongue over her and she trembled and arched forwards. Her lower lips were extremely juicy and the taste of her made his head feel light.

He looked up into her desire-filled eyes and smiled, then he dropped his head again and licked her as hard and as fast and as wildly as he could. Her response to him made Max only want to go faster. Her entire body was twitching, and jerking, and she was crying in tortured pleasure.

He raised his hand up to her silky curls and ran his fingers through them. Then he dropped them a little lower and he removed his mouth and dipped two fingers into her while his mouth dropped on her tumescent nub and his tongue went to work on that part of her. She was even more responsive and her body began to arch off of the bed.

He kept his eyes open and watched her to the best of his ability. She looked so erotic. She lowered her hands and held his head in place, scratching her nails on his scalp. He could tell she was getting closer. Her cries were getting a little louder and here hips rubbing small, insistent circles into his mouth.

Her head began to thrash and she cried out his name as he felt her walls squeeze around her fingers, so tight that they hurt. His mouth and fingers switched places. He wanted to taste her as she came. When she reached her peak, she bucked her hips forward and put the pillow over her head, crying out some obscenities. He stayed with her, intoxicated by her taste and dying for more.

Finally her body settled down to a light quiver and he crawled up on top of her and seized her open mouth. He kissed her softly until her breathing slowed and then said, "I hope you're not done yet."

She smiled, her eyes dazed, and said, "Oh no. In fact, go sit on that chair." She pointed to the chair at his desk.

He watched her as she went and rifled through his CD's. She finally pulled out his Nine-Inch-Nails , Downward Spiral CD and put it in the player. "I love this CD and I want to dance," she murmured. She set it to song number two and a slow, throbbing song came on.

She began to sway as Trent Reznor's voice drifted into the room.

'hey pig
yeah you
hey pig piggy pig pig pig
all of my fears came true'

She walked over to him and she put one hand on her shoulder and circled him. When she reached his back, she dropped her hands to his chest and she ran her nails down and back up. He arched. Then she walked over in front of him and straddled her legs, swaying her hips over him.

He reached out to touch her but she stepped back and whispered "Not yet."

'black and blue and broken bones you left me
here i'm all alone
my little piggy needed something new
nothing can stop me no
i don't care anymore
nothing can stop me now
i just don't care anymore
nothing can stop me now
i just don't care'

She stood a few feet away from him and began two sway again, her eyes locked on his. She tossed her head back and ran her hands over her sides and then over her breasts. She then looked forward and dropped one hand down low and ran it over herself.

She ran both hands over her thighs and opened her legs and her hips gyrated as she ran her hands over her body again and over her head. She arched backwards and then her head shot up and she looked at him, her eyes both hungry and teasing. She looked so sexy and hot and erotic. He couldn't believe that this was the same Liz Parker he had always loved.

'hey pig
nothing's turning out the way i planned
hey pig there's a lot of things i hoped you could help me understand
what am i supposed to do i lost my shit because of you
nothing can stop me now'

She walked up to him slowly and turned so that her back side faced him and she stood over his legs. Her bare sweet ass swayed in his face, and then she sat lower and her dripping center grinded into his erection, slowly and for a long time.

She stood up and got off of him. She dug her hand into the hole into his pants and pulled him out. She stood back and, keeping her legs straight, she dropped took him into her mouth for one pass and then looked up into his eyes. They were rolled back into his head. He was sure he was going to explode.

She giggled and then once again sat on him, her back facing him and she pulled her panties off to the side and lowered herself on to him, her insides extremely hot and wet. They both moaned and she moved over him. When he started to get into it, she stepped up again and walked away. He couldn't believe it. She giggled and then turned to look at him.

She locked her eyes on his and then brought her hands to her hip and slowly pulled her panties down, completely revealing herself to him.

'i don't care anymore
nothing can stop me not
i just don't care
nothing can stop me now
you don't need me anymore'

She danced around more, swaying her head and caressing her own body and then she once again sat back down on him, facing away, and lowered her self onto his hot center. He groaned and called her name.

Using her legs, she pushed up and then lowered herself again her hips swaying to the final notes of the music. She set the rhythm as slow and torturous and then increased it. He brought his hands up to her hips and held on while she rode him.

The next song came on, a hard, loud fast one that echoed off the walls.

Their pace got faster and faster. Liz's moaning turned to cries and Max's hand reached down behind him to grab the remote to his stereo. He turned it up louder and then threw his head back in pleasure. She felt so damn good.

His hands snaked up to her bra and he squeezed her chest and her head fell back. They moved together to the pace of the loud music, their eyes closed.

The music was so loud, that they didn't hear the knock on the door. Their eyes were closed so they didn't see the door open.

Their eyes only shot open when they heard the horrified screams of both of their mothers.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.