FanFic - After Hours
"Isabel's Secret"
Part 1
by FehrFan
Disclaimer: If I was affiliated with Roswell I'd be too busy chasing after Brendan Fehr's bootie to write fanfic.
Summary: Isabel displays Dominatrix tendencies.
Category: After Hours
Rating: PG
Authors Note: This story stemmed from an epiphany that struck me while I was going pee. It's my first attempt at fanfic so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Just go easy on me. Also many thanks to all the talented Roswell porn writers that have given me more Michael Guerin fantasy material than I ever could have dreamed up on my own in my lonely little bedroom. That said, I hope you enjoy this.
The tall, voluptuous figure of Isabel Evan's broke into his dream for the countless time. On this night she wore a short, low cut dress that clung tightly to the curves of her body. It seemed like a second skin hugging her hips and thighs, stretching tightly over her breasts and only gathering slightly at the small of her waist.

She looked around the familiar room with a hard grimace. If her lips had been any tighter they would have disappeared completely all together. It was always the same room. The identical dark four walls, bare and dreary, encompassing a few scattered pieces of furniture. The same sounds of distant shuffling and the same man sitting in the same chair staring blankly out the same window. Each night his dreams were the same colorless, interchangeable scenes.

It wasn't long before he noticed her. He could sense her long before he wild his head to turn from the incandescent light of the nearby window. He hoped that if he'd waited long enough she would have disappeared. He knew better. She never did. Instead her sumptuous frame dominated the room and she watched with satisfaction as his eyes widened with a hint of astonishment and fear at the mere sight of her.

Isabel took a few self-assured steps toward him, her feet seemed to glide across the floor effortlessly. She made a slight pull at the deep V-neck of her dress allowing her full bosom to tumble out of the constricting fabric.

"Do I scare you?" she probed. Her eyes were wild and round. Silence. It was what always greeted her questions. She didn't need an answer. The look on his face was enough.

Her fingers snaked up and down along the width of her waist, then moved further north cupping her firm breasts as she teased her nipples. The circling of her thumbs caused a prickling heat, then an intolerable tightening that shot a different kind of warmth through her down to her loins. She let her eyes shift from hers to watch the sensitive tissue transform into hardened pink nubs. Her head tilted back as a teasing sigh left her breath. She loved tormenting him like this, loved the power it stirred in her. Isabel lowered herself to the floor in one flowing continuous motion bending her knees up to her chest as she sat in front of his chair. Slowly, she let her knees part revealing the pink, glistening skin of her most private of parts. "You like that, don't you?" she taunted. "Tell me you like it."

He tried to avert his eyes but they were frozen on the libidinous curves of her body. He gulped, "Ehh..." The words stuck in the back of his throat.

Isabel laughed, "What's the matter? Do I make you nervous?" Her hands began roving her body once more. Each stroke becoming more and more passionate causing her shoulders to rise with each long, erotic breath.

She seized one of her breasts in her right hand and let her left trail down between her legs, stroking her inner thigh. His eyes broadened in shock.

"Look how wet I am," she murmured, "be a good boy and come a little closer, why don't you." Hi didn't move. She hadn't expected him to. "If you're not going to obey, you'll just have to endure the consequences," she hissed. She let a finger caress the swollen, wet slit between the lips of her womanhood then brought the finger to her mouth, "Mmm... that tastes good."

She crawled over to him stealthily like a tigress in heat and raised her lowered her hand back to the wetness between her legs. "Have a taste," she commanded. She pressed her soaked finger against his thin lips and forced it into his mouth. The warmth of his tongue beneath it was fiery and moist. "Good, isn't it?" He didn't respond. "I said: Good, isn't it?" she repeated. This time her tone was more menacing. A tremor of adrenaline rushed through his still body.

He made a hesitant nod and looked away. "Did I say you could take your eyes off me?" she asked then stood up to take his head in her hands and redirect it to her sultry physique.

The hedonistic blonde leaned over his chair pushing her chest into his face. He could feel the soft tendrils of her golden hair brush the side of his cheek as she lowered herself nearer to him. "Touch them," she ordered, "I know you want to." His ability to resist her was becoming bother some to her.

Isabel firmly clasped his hand in hers and raised it to her breast. "Aaaahh..." she sighed, "that's much better." She could feel his calloused fingers trembling against her bare skin. "But that's not all I've come for tonight." She backed away from him and shimmied the rest of the way out of her dress. "I've come to claim what's due to me."

Isabel turned around and bent over, sticking her smooth derriere within an inch or so of his face. He could smell the sweet smell of her juices and see the shiny glimmer of her wetness trailing down her thighs.

She brought herself upright again and gave him a cold smile as she fingered her hard clit. The curly, pale hair entwined her fingers. Tonight would be the night she took things farther than the had ever gone. She would be the ruin of him, tonight. And it would all be her little secret.

Isabel stepped toward the chair and straddled the dark figure in front of her. Slowly she unlooped his belt while grinding her hot pussy into his lap. She yanked at the button of his trousers and slid his zipper down exposing his hard, throbbing flesh.

He couldn't comprehend how the monster he had spent the majority of his life searching for was this ravishing young woman. Conflicting emotions swam through him. His brain pounded. She was the enemy. It terrified him to wonder why she had kept coming to him this way. What could her intentions possibly have been?

His body, on the other hand, seemed unable to interpret the danger of his situation. Instead, his physical reaction was overwhelming causing lust to course through his dense wand. His thick staff pressed firmly against the sizzling skin of her taught stomach. The feel of her body against him forced an unwelcome guttural groan to escape his lips.

Isabel took the timorous man's head into her hands. She wove her fingers into his hair and pulled it tightly until his face was buried in the milky skin of her torso. "Suck my tits," she ordered. She could feel his cock pulsate beneath her. "Well, don't just sit there gawking at me. Do as you're told."

The man gingerly brought his mouth over her pert little nub. Isabel whipped her head back and let out a perverse laugh.

"That's good. All right. Enough." She took his hand in hers once more, "Let's move on, shall we?" She guided his fingers down to her neatly trimmed mound of tight curls, then gently eased two of them inside her slick passage.

"Good boy!" she snickered. It felt good to be the one in control for a change, the one with all the power. She lifter herself up the length of his smooth shaft and let the head gently slide between her soft folds. Then in one swift motion her thighs opened plunging his rod deep within her. Isabel's hips began rocking in a series of convulsive thrusts. Each time she moved forced her clit to grind into his skin causing her muscles to tense tighter and tighter.

She loved having sex with him. There was a certain freedom that allowed her to become innately self centered. She had no reservations about concentrating totally on herself, which intensified her pleasure.

He watched her through half closed eyes as she rode the ridge of his erection. His breath was shallow and raspy. Why? Why was she doing this? The blood in his dick was beyond boiling. He could feel the familiar tingle in his ball as they tightened; felt the heat of his cum bubbling up through the core of his hard member.

"No," he thought to himself, "I won't give that to her. I won't let her..." but it was too late. There was no stopping it. He was already pumping load after load of hot ejaculate into her tight hole. His body quaked as his orgasm slowly subsided.

Seconds later everything inside Isabel tightened. There was one long unbearable moment and then finally the tension released and she swayed to the waves that rocked inside her body. He could feel her spasms massaging the circumference of his penis.

She smiled at him as he shuddered beneath her. "I'll be seeing you," she said as she quickly dislodged him. "Oh, by the way," Isabel continued as she pointed to his shriveling manhood, "that was a nice touch, but really... IN YOUR DREAMS!" Then as quickly as she had arrived she vanished into the hazy fog of his dream.

Isabel awoke with her head throbbing, her lips turned upward in a wicked smile. She had committed the ultimate act of revenge and would continue to do so until her need for vengeance had been purged.

Across town, the man awoke. His white sheet were glued to him with perspiration. He bolt upright in his bed and fumbled in the dark for the switch beside him. He heard footsteps and then a bothered, "Yes? You rang?"

Jim Valenti, Sr. pleaded with God to make his mouth form the words he so desperately needed to say as he gaped at the nurse in front of him. But they never came. His law upholding son, Sheriff Valenti, would never know the TRUTH.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.