FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Jealousy"
Part 3
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
About 9:30 that Friday night Liz and Maria are working at the Crashdown when Max, Michael and Isabel come in. It's almost closing and there the only ones in there they sit in Maria's section and she goes over, "What can I get you?"

Michael pulls her down next to him, and puts his arm around her. Maria smiles, ever since they got back together everything between them has been better.

"Could I have a Sigourney Weaver platter, and an Alien Blast?" Isabel says.

Maria sits there writing in her pad, "Michael?"

"Umm I'll have a piece of chocolate cake, a chocolate shake, and a Will Smith Burger."

Maria gets up and starts to talk off.

"Maria what about me?" Max says.

"Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you guys, there's no dogs allowed in here." She looks at Max while saying this, then walks off.

Isabel and Michael exchange looks "What was that about Maxmillian?"

Max sighs and then fills them in on what happened. Isabel looks at Max, "God Max, I told you that Tess was trouble."

Just then Alex walks in and goes to sit at the counter.

"Alex hi come on over." Isabel waves him over while pushing Max away. "Get up Max."

"God Iz."

"What, I'm mad at you, Maria's right for once, you're a dog."

Max goes and sits down next to Michael, and Michael shakes his head. Then he looks at Max, "You do know that you're the one that screwed up this time right?"

Max nods his head.

Isabel is talking to Alex who looks at Max suddenly and then gets up, "I'm sorry Isabel, but I'm not going to sit with a person that does that to my friend, you can come with me if you want, but I don't want to sit here."

Isabel looks at Max and then back at Alex, she then gets up and goes with him to the counter.

Max looks at Michael who is trying to control his laughter.

"This isn't funny."

"I know it's not, but now your the one who's in trouble, that's usually my job."

"Well what do you suggest I do?"

"Grovel, beg, do whatever it takes to get everyone talking to you again, especially Liz."

Max looks thoughtful and then he grabs his jacket, "I'll be right back

Michael don't let anyone leave." He whispers.

A half hour passes and Max comes back in, he grabs Michael and pulls him out the door. Michael comes back in carrying a radio, which he plugs in while laughing. Isabel and Alex are staring at Michael, "What's going on?" Isabel asks.

Michael just shrugs, then Maria comes out with Liz and Michael stops Liz,

"Liz sit down and please don't move."

Liz looks at him "Okay?"

Max walks in a minute later carrying a big bouquet of flowers which he hands to a surprised Liz then he looks at Michael who pushes play on the c.d. player. Five's When I Remember When, plays.

While this was playing Max offered his hand to Liz and pulled her into his arms dancing slowly with her the whole time. By the time the song ends Max has pushed Liz's chin up with his hand, "Liz I'm sorry that I was such a jerk, will you please forgive me?"

Liz throws her arms around Max's neck and pulls him down to kiss him, "Of course I'll forgive you Max." They kiss again.

Everyone else is looking at each other and Maria and Isabel look misty eyed. But outside the window what they don't see is Tess, she has been watching all of this going on, and there is total anger in her eyes.

After a while everyone gets ready to go and they head out the door, their all standing in between Maria's car and Max's jeep. Maria is looking in her purse and Michael is looking over her shoulder to see what's in it. "Did anyone ever tell you that your nosy?"

Michael laughs, "I'm not nosy."

Liz bursts out laughing, "Umm weren't you the one who took my journal and read it?" Then she claps her hand over her mouth realizing what she said.

Max looks between her and Michael. "Michael is the one that took your journal?"

Michael looks at Liz and then at Max. "Yeah I did, but that was a long time ago, before I knew that she was okay."

Liz jumps in, "Yeah Max, besides it was my problem and I dealt with it, so don't be mad okay?"

Max looks at everyone who is looking at him like he's going to get all upset.

"Jeeze do you all think I'm a worrier?"

Everyone laughs and kind of nods.

"Well I'm not mad, as long as your fine with it Liz."

"Yeah besides, I hid it."

"Where?" Michael asks.

Everyone laughs, and then Liz shocks them, " I want you to know that if something was to ever happen to me, I hid it behind my lamp table, there is a brick there that comes out, but don't get any ideas Michael."

They had decided earlier to go to the movies so they head off in that direction.

After the movie Max climbs up to Liz's balcony with her. "I'm glad that you forgave me." He says to her outside her window. They kiss and after a while Max pulls away. "It's late, I better get going." Liz nods and he kisses her one last time and heads down the ladder.

Liz goes in and goes to the kitchen to get something to eat. After she's eaten she goes back to her room and takes off her clothes and goes to take a shower. She comes out and gets into her nightshirt and goes to her lamp table and moves it. She removes the brick and reaches in. She reaches and reaches and nothing. She runs to the living room and gets a flashlight, then she goes back to her room. She peers in the hole with the flashlight and her journal isn't there. Liz gets dressed and sneaks out of the house, she heads over to Max's as fast as she can.

Once there she sees that the house is dark. She makes her way to Max's backyard and goes to his window it's open. "Max." She whispers. There's no answer. Liz slowly makes her way into his room, she sees Michael in one bed and Max in the other. She goes over to Max she shakes him on the shoulder.

Max wakes up startled. "Liz what are you doing here?"

"Max my journal is missing again, and the only ones that knew about it was me and know all of you."

Max looks at her and then looks at Michael, Max reaches down and picks up his sneaker, he throws it at Michael and it hits him in the head. Michael immediately comes awake. "Ouch damnit, what the hell is going on?"

"Liz's journal is gone."

"What, how did that happen?" Max narrows his eyes at Michael.

"Wait it wasn't me." Michael says.

"Well then who could have took it?"

Meanwhile at another house, someone is laying on a bed flipping through something and laughing the whole time.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.