FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Juicy"
Part 1
by NolaDarling
Disclaimer: Michael and Maria belong to the WB and Melinda Metz...please don't sue me..I have nothing.
Summary: What happened if Michael walked in on Maria cleaning strawberries during Sexual Healing?
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: To JO, Ramona, and Mary.
"BOO". .

"Damn it Michael. Don't you have anything better to do"? Maria said sitting on the ground gathering the strainer full of strawberries she'd just dropped.

"Nope. Nice strawberries" Michael picked up one and and started to eat it.

"Michael that's gross it was on the floor" Maria turned up her nose but couldn't help but stare at Michael's lips as he bit into the strawberry.

"So. I moped last night". He bit into it. "Sweet too. Wanna taste" he said holding it out to her.

'Damn' Maria said licking her lips. "No I'll get some fresh one's".

"Fine, suit yourself"

"So wassup"? Maria said gathering the strawberries from the floor.

"I wanted to make sure we were ok....you know...." Michael's tone changed to serious.

Maria knew from the look in his eyes that's not what he really wanted. But she wasn't gonna soften. She would just play along until he finally gave in. "Yea...we're fine. Why wouldn't we be"? Maria said standing up with the strainer of strawberries avoiding eye contact with him.

Michael knew she was avoiding looking in his eyes on purpose, so he grabbed her arm stopping her as she moved towards the counter. "Well you know......." Michael stuttered.

"No I don't know" Maria pulled out of the grip he had on her arm and moved to the refrigerator.

"Look. I want us to be....friends" Michael said frustrated from Maria's lack of attention. 'Shit, that's not what I meant. Why can't I ever say what I mean' Michael reprimanded himself.

"We are friends, right"? Maria asked getting more strawberries from the refrigerator.

"Yea....well....actually....."

"Michael is there something you wanna say"? Maria was trying to hold back her laugh. She knew he had problems expressing hisself and was enjoying this.

He pulled her around to him and kissed her making her drop the fresh strawberries. Maria didn't resist the kiss. She wanted it but she wanted him to make the first move.

"Maria"?

"Yea".

"You......dropped the....................strawberries......again" Michael said licking and nipping at her lips.

"I know. And that.....was.....the.......last...batch".

"Well I can't eat them off the floor" he said nuzzling her neck with his nose. "But I could....eat them.....off...you..."

Michael unbuttoned Maria's uniform and pushed it down to the floor. He picked her up and sat her on the counter but accidently sat her right in the bowl of strawberries. Michael was so lost in their kisses he didn't even notice when she squirmed from sitting in the now squashed bowl of strawberries.

"M-Michael....I'm ah.....ooh..."

"What"? Michael asked licking at her navel up to the valley between her breasts before finally taking her lips with his.

Maria pulled back. "I'm sitting in the bowl".

"Ooops...." Michael smiled. "Well no use in letting them go to waste" he said turning Maria over on the counter and while removing her panties.

"Michael, someone'll catch us".

"Shh. Liz'll handle everything". Maria could see the passion and want in his eyes. There was no way she was backing out.

Michael sucked and ate her skin, licking up all the smooshed strawberry juice from her. She tasted so good. The sweetness of her skin mixed with the sweetness of the berries was making him loco. Then he figured what better to go with this then Tabasco sauce. And there just so happen to be a bottle sitting right there on the counter.

Michael poured a generous amount of the Tabasco on Maria's skin evening it with the amout of strawberry juice that was left. Maria purred like a kitten and her sounds drove Michael to wanting to taste more of her. As he licked up the sweet and spicy mixture he reached for the whole strawberries needing more of her.

He flipped her over and kissed her lips. "Maria....I love kissing you. You taste so sweet, and your lips...are just...." Michael licked his lips.

"Mi..chael......what are you trying to do to me".

"Relax I'm not done".

He gently pushed her further back on the counter and position his head at her center. He rubbed the strawberry around her center saturating it with Maria's own sweet juices. Michael rubbed the strawberry on Maria's clit making her essence flow even more.

The feeling of the strawberry rubbing against her sensitive flesh was making it very hard for Maria to contain her herself. Her head lashed back and forth and her hips rose to every stroke of the strawberry on her core.

Maria sighed at the lost of the berry from her when Michael took it from her passage and put it to his mouth and sucked it. Maria looked into his eyes and the loving enjoyable look she felt from him made her explode.

Michael continued dipping and licking berry after berry until Maria exploded for the last time with the most passionate, erotic, satisfied look on her face.

Her lips were slightly parted and he raised up to them and kissed them. There tongues fought to enter the other's mouth. Maria could taste herself mixed with the strawberry in Michaels mouth.

"You know I love your lips, they taste so good" Michael said looking into her eyes.

"Which one's"? Maria smiled.

Michael responded with licking at her lips, and reaching down and inserting two of his fingers into her.

"Ooh shit...." Maria's eyes fluttered at the feel of Michael's fingers plunging in and out of her.

"Mmm..that's it baby....."

Maria arched into his hand when the waves of yet another orgasm washed over her.

"Does that answer your question"?

"Well yea. But you're not gettin off that easy".

Maria turned Michael over on his back and pulled his shirt loose buttons flying all over the room. "Your turn" she said with a devilish grin.

Maria took a strawberry and put in her mouth. She leaned down and ran her tongue/strawberry all over Michael's chest concentrating on his nipples. She rubbed the semi ruff surface of the strawberry around his hard nipples causing Michael to grip her hair.

"Mmm...." Maria loved the act of Michael pulling her hair.

She moved up and put the berry in Michael's mouth, them both eating at it in each other's mouth.

Maria moved lower on him unbuttoning his jeans with her mouth. She pulled his boxers back with her teeth and he lifted his hips to assist her in getting them off.

She picked up one of the strawberries and squeezed it between her finger allowing the juice to run all over Michael's very erect member.

The cool substance raining down on his shaft caused Michael to jerk. Until he felt Maria's warm mouth engulf him lapping up every drop of the goosh.

Maria brought her head up and licked at the soft silky liquid that exited his tip loving the taste of the mixture of him and the juice of the berries. Michael knew if she continued this sweet torture it would be all over before it ever begun.

Maria moved up running her tongue up the middle of Michael's chest before taking his lips.

"Love...we can stop...I know...."

"Ssh....you're not even about to leave me hanging".

With that statement Maria sat up and lowered herself onto Michael. As she pushed down on him she paused and adjusted her position to ease some of the pain. Once the pain faded she lowered herself up and down on him balancing her pace by holding his shoulders.

Michael couldn't believe how incredible she felt. Her insides were so wet and the friction nearly pushed him over the moment he felt it.

Michael grabbed Maria's hips to maintain the rhythm of their love trying to make this last. But it didn't help. He felt his balls tighten and wanted her to be with him when he flew. He started to reach down and rub her pearl, but little did he know the way Maria's clit rubbed against him as she rode him made her take off in flight at the exact moment he did.

Maria fell on his chest loving the feeling of their sweat drenched bodies intertwined. Michael stroked Maria's hair as they laid in each other's arms.

They got up and started to dress themselves.

Liz walked in right when they finished dressing. "What happened to all the strawberries"?

"W-w-w-well what had happened was......." Maria stuttered trying to make up a lie.

Michael just smirked and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll see you later sweetie"

Leaving Maria there to explain.

END

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.