FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Night Moves"
Part 2
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: All of these characters are affiliated with the WB network. I have no association with them or with any member of that affiliation.
Summary: A kinky night when everything nice turns naughty.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: For Liz and her buds.....a challenge I couldn't resist. There was no silly Destiny, just four alien hybrids, sharing their chocolate luv with four humans.
Liz's parents had gone out of town for the weekend, so she had the apartment all to herself. She flitted about, getting showered and dressed for her movie date with Max. She intended to ask him to stay overnight, and she was so excited, she could barely contain herself. They had made love many times, but they had never slept together for a full night....other than the night they spent in the desert, in the spring. But that only involved sleeping! Her imagination filled with all sorts of frenzied images of lovemaking all night!

By the time Max picked her up at 8:30, her body was vibrating with sexual tension and her cheeks were flushed with desire. Max immediately picked up on her mood and drew her close in a tight embrace, trapping her with his hooded eyes. He kissed her openly on her trembling lips and she whimpered as she sank into his protective arms. He pulled her in to his body so she could feel his own desire and she rubbed her crotch seductively into his hardness. He responded by drawing in his breath sharply and deepening the kiss.

He explored her mouth with his tongue, and she tangoed with his, rolling hers around and around his probing teaser, until they were both moaning and gasping for air. Max pulled away from Liz, and held her gaze with his dark eyes.

"Are you sure you want to see a movie?" he rasped, as he clutched her sides.

"Yes," she nodded. "I think it would do us good to get out," she managed to choke out, as she fought for self control. She shook her head, sending strands of chocolate silk across her shoulders and Max instinctively reached out to touch them as he bent forward to sniff their essence. He breathed in deeply and shuddered with desire, closing his eyes as he drank in the strawberry scent.

"Strawberries and chocolate," he sighed, as he continued to fondle the long, shiny strands.

"What?" she laughed.

"Your hair," he indicated as he started to explain. "Your hair smells like strawberries and looks like chocolate," he smiled down into her beaming face. "My favourite combination. Mmmmm. I hope we see some of that tonight in the movie. It always reminds me of you," he said, blushing slightly at his revelation.

"Oh Max, I love you," she whispered as she leaned up to peck him on the mouth. "We better get going before I change my mind," she chuckled as she grabbed him by the hand. He resisted for a moment, and then shrugged his shoulders in resignation as he followed her out the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey Izzie," Alex smiled as she greeted him at her door. "Recovered from this afternoon, yet?" he whispered conspiratorially, as he wrapped her in his arms and kissed her passionately.

She moaned as her lips made contact with his, drinking in his flavour. "Just barely," she acknowledged, breathing in deeply. "Mmm, you taste so good! Have you been eating chocolate?" she giggled.

"Uh, huh," he acknowledged. "In honour of tonight, " he grinned."I thought it wouldn't hurt to get in the mood, you know," he winked, as he squeezed her sides.

"Mmmmmmm, I'm already in the mood," she whispered wickedly, as she rubbed him languidly. "And by the feel of it, so are you!" she grinned evilly.

"Okay, now Iz! Give a guy a break here!" he pleaded, as he adjusted himself in his loose khakis.

"Here, let me help you with that, Ace!" she whispered, as she grabbed his crotch lightly, drawing her nails down his stiff shaft.

"Oh God, Iz," Alex groaned, as he felt the beads of perspiration collect on his upper lip. "Muffin, that is definitely NOT helping," he gulped, as he took her hand and brought it to his lips to kiss. "Later, okay? I'm sure we'll have some interesting material to work with after the movie. Then, you can have your way with me.....I promise!" he nodded urgently, as he tried to catch his breath.

"A promise is a promise, Alex," she warned, giggling at his discomfort. "I'm gonna hold you to that! After all, I have needs too," she reminded him, as she swept passed him, deliberately rubbing his crotch again.

He jumped back, too late, groaning at this she-devil, who was the love of his life.

"Don't you worry, Iz," he hissed into her ear. "You'll be begging for mercy by the time I'm finished with you," he warned her, as he waggled his eyebrows.

"Hmmm. We'll see who's doing the begging!" she shot back, as she raised her eyebrows.

Alex just dropped his head in defeat, deferring to her superior thrust and parry.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Tess, are you ready yet?" Kyle called out to her. "It's already 8:40 and we're gonna be late!" he called in exasperation.

"I'm here, Buddha Boy," she grinned, as she ran down the hall. "Don't worry, I won't let them start the show without us!" she laughed.

"Oh, and how do you propose to manage that one," he raised his eyebrows in consternation.

"A little mind warp here, a little mind warp there," she waved her hands, her eyes sparkling with mirth.

"God, you really are a tease," he grinned, as he grabbed her in his arms. He kissed her fully on her glossy lips, and he drew back in surprise. "Cherries!" he gasped. "You taste like cherries! They're my favourite!"

"Mmmmmmm, I know," she nodded. "Think cherries and chocolate, tonight, Buddha Boy. "Cause that's what I intend to treat you to after the movie.......cherries and chocolate."

"Well, what kind of cherries are we talking here?" he whispered into her ear, causing her to shudder in his arms. "I've already taken the ripest one," he teased. "Are you holdin' out on me here, Alien Girl?"

"Bing!" she groaned.

"Huh?" he said in surprise, as he pulled back.

"Bing cherries," she whispered. "Big juicy Bing cherries, dipped in warm, melted chocolate, and popped into your mouth."

"Oh," he groaned back. "Bing, bing, bing, bing, bing! I get it! Mmmm, I can't wait! Cherries and chocolate. I'm in heaven already. Do you think I could have a sneak preview," he begged.

"Uh, uh," she shook her head. "I want you thinking about that all through the movie!" she giggled, as she tossed her blonde curls out of her face.

"I will," he vowed, as he closed the door behind them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey Spaceboy, what took you so long?" Maria inquired, as she looked up into Michael's beaming face.

"I had to wait for Javier to show up for his shift, before I could leave. You ready?" he asked, as he held open the door for her.

"Yep. Ready, willing and able," she quipped, as she pulled her arms into the sleeves of her jacket. She placed the helmet on her head that Michael handed her, and straddled the motorcycle, sitting snuggly behind him.

Michael turned around to make sure she was secure before he started the bike.

"I'm glad we're goin' out tonight," he said. "I really need a break from work, and I'm looking forward to learning a few chocolate recipes, too," he grinned.

"Oh, really," she smiled back. "And what do you intend to do with those recipes?" she inquired, her eyes twinkling.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know!"

"Yeah, I would, actually," she said, as she pushed her hands into his jeans pockets. She groped him through the material, and he leaned backwards on the bike to give her better access to his crotch.

"Oh, God, that feels good," he groaned, as he gave in to the electric shocks of pleasure, racing through his groin. "Bananas," he moaned, as she ran her nails along his arousal.

"Bananas?!" she shouted in puzzlement.

"Yeah. Bananas dipped in chocolate, and then coated in chopped nuts," he gulped, as the image of something else popped into his addled brain.

"Mmmm, sounds delectable!" she murmured. "I can't wait to taste it!"

"Me, too!" he admitted, as his mind went wild with the images of chocolate dipping.

"Well, I guess we'd better get going then," she coaxed him, as he reluctantly sat back up, placing his helmet on his head.

"Yeah, let's get this over with," he muttered, his thoughts already forging ahead to the later part of the evening.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Max and Liz had already picked up their snacks and were safely snuggled into the back row in the corner, away from prying eyes. They had removed their jackets, placing them over the seatbacks, and were sitting up primly in their seats waiting impatiently for the house lights to go down. Liz looked to her left, and saw Alex and Isabel strolling in, searching for a place to sit. She was just about to call out to them, when Max grabbed her by the arm.

"Sssh!" he warned. "I don't want my sister sitting next to me when I'm making out with you!" he hissed.

"Hmmm, who says were making out!" she grinned.

"I do!" he grinned back. "You've got me so horny now, I can't think of anything else!" he whispered.

Liz's eyes zoned in on his luscious lips and all thoughts of Alex and Isabel quickly left her as her body became leaden with desire for this magnificent adonis sitting next to her. She almost suggested they leave at that moment, but she didn't think she'd be able to stand, let alone walk out of that theatre at that point.

She just nodded mutely, turning her head back towards the screen, as she felt her cheeks flush with anticipation. He clutched her tiny hand, as he felt her rising passion, and he, too, felt like bolting, but he also doubted his own ability to move right now. He was amazed at their shared passion, and he never failed to be bowled over by their connection. None of their friends seemed to be as affected by their own relationships, and he wondered at this curiosity. What made Liz and him so special? He figured if he knew the answer to that one, he'd probably know the answer to their whole heritage!

He was jolted out of his thoughts by Tess's voice.

"Hey, you guys, mind if we join you?"

Huh?" he managed to muster, before she took her place next to Liz. Kyle slid in next to her, smiling smugly at Max.

"You in the mood for some sex and chocolate, too, huh?" he winked.

"Yeah, I guess so," he flushed. As much as he and Liz had enjoyed their intimate relationship, he was still uncomfortable acknowledging it to others. It was no secret to their friends, but he figured he'd always be a little shy when it came to his private life. They liked to tease him a little about it, and he took it good naturedly, so they gave him some slack.

Tess and Liz gossiped about their school friends and clothes, while Max and Kyle listened absentmindedly to their chatter, the minutes dragging for them, as they kept glancing at their watches. Finally, the lights went down, just as Michael and Maria entered the theatre. They didn't see their friends, and quickly sought their seats on the opposite end of the aisle, in the back row.

They made a valiant attempt to concentrate on the screen, and for the first twenty minutes or so, they were successful, but Max could feel Liz getting more and more tense until she turned to him helplessly, looking up into his amber eyes and leaned in to kiss him. He was a goner, as he felt her breath on his lips, and he pulled her onto his lap, and ravaged her lips, not caring who was watching!

Tess looked over in shock at their boldness, nudging Kyle as she did so. Kyle just smirked and pulled her towards him.

"Thank God," he murmured into her mouth. "I was waiting for someone to make the first move!" he smiled, as he kissed her sensually on the lips, running his tongue along their slick surface. "Mmmmmm, cherries," he whispered boldly.

Max's head jerked up, as he heard Kyle's pronouncement, and he smiled to himself as he watched them make out, before he returned to Liz's sexy little mouth and body. He felt like he was going to explode from unreleased passion, as she ground her crotch into his and he pulled away from his assault on her mouth to gain some control. He laid his forehead on her chin, breathing in harshly as he fought his urges.

"Liz," he whispered urgently. "I don't think I can last much longer!" he smiled up at her apologetically. "We either have to stop right now, or we'll have to leave!" he stated emphatically.

Without a moment's hesitation, Liz whispered, "Let's leave!"

She slid off Max's lap and gathered her jacket and bag. Tess and Kyle looked at them curiously, and Liz smiled sheepishly at them.

"We're leaving," she shrugged, blushing furiously.

"Too hot to handle, hey Liz?" Kyle teased her.

"Something like that," she admitted.

"Well, I want to go too, Kyle," Tess urged him.

"Huh?!" he said in confusion. "We've only been here a little over half an hour," he whispered, as he indicated his watch.

"Why don't you come back to my place?" Liz offered. "My parents are away for the weekend and we'll have it all to ourselves!" she grinned.

"Huh?!" It was Max's turn to look startled.

"I was keeping it as a surprise," she apologized, turning to Max in her seat. "I was gonna ask you to stay the night," she whispered into his ear.

He drew in a surprised breath, and his face was suffused with passion. "Yes," he breathed. "I want to stay the night, please," he whispered back, as he nuzzled her ear.

"Good," Liz returned, her eyes dropping to half mast as she felt her heart pounding in her chest. She was already regretting extending her invitation to Tess and Kyle, but she couldn't renege on her offer now! She turned to them hopefully, silently praying that they would refuse her hospitality, but to her dismay, they were already preparing to go. She looked back at Max and bit her lip. He just smiled, not too worried about the situation....after all, they could go to Liz's bedroom, for all the privacy they wanted!

They reached the lobby, and were surprised to see Alex and Isabel just exiting from the other door.

"Hey, you guys, I didn't know you were coming to this movie, too!" Isabel pronounced. "Couldn't handle it either, huh?" she winked, grinning widely. Isabel had no qualms about her private relationship with Alex, unlike her brother. She was open and honest about her feelings for him, much to Max's dismay, at times. He had had to sit through countless nights of her meanderings about the most intimate moments of their love life, cringing at the thoughts of his sister and her romantic escapades with her boyfriend. Isabel just laughed it off, saying that Max was a prude. Well, at least he was a private prude, he thought.

He groaned inwardly at what he knew was going to come next!

"Hey, we're all going over to Liz's place. Her parents aren't home, so we thought we'd hang out there for a bit," Kyle announced.

"Oh, Liz, can we come, too, please!" Isabel begged. "Mom and dad are home and so are Alex's parents, and I'm not really in the mood for a make out session in the back seat of Alex's Toyota!" she laughed.

"Iz! For God's sake!" Max stated, horrified.

"Oh, yeah! And I suppose you're just gonna twiddle your thumbs over at Liz's, little bro," she teased. "Gimmee a break, Max...we all know you're doin' it!" she winked. "It's written all over your face!" she laughed.

Max squirmed uncomfortably, turning beet red at his sister's bawdy pronouncement. Liz linked her arm into his, and shrugged it in comfort.

"Okay," she stated with bravado. "The more the merrier!"

Max could feel his arousal deflate almost immediately. How would he be able to make out with Liz if his sister was in close proximity? He only hoped she wouldn't be staying all night, too! Just as he thought things couldn't get much worse, Michael and Maria strode into the lobby. He almost threw his hands up in defeat. Liz turned to him, appeal etched into her face. He sighed, and nodded, knowing he could never refuse her anything.

"Hey you guys, wanna come to my place?" she asked, as they approached the group.

Little did Max know, that things were going to get a lot worse !

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.