FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"No Regrets"
Part 1
by Margarita
Disclaimer: Nothing Roswell related belongs to me, sadly. It's the work of wonderful people like Jason Katims.
Summary: Isabel and Alex go on a date and get all wet. Smut ensues.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Please read and review, but be gentle! This is my first NC-17 fan fic. Also, this is dedicated to Krystal, who wanted proof of my dirty mind.
As they exited the movie, smiling and laughing over the comedy that they had just seen, Alex Whitman couldn't help but beam. How could it possibly be that he, class geek, was in the presence of Isabel Evans? And that he was in her presence because they were out on a date together, because they were going out? He thanked his lucky stars every day, and her's too...whichever stars up there were her origin. The date was going perfectly, and he was pleased. He enjoyed being in her presence, and not only because she was beautiful. There was so much inside of her that other people didn't see, and he valued it all. She was smart, loving, and funny, and he still found it impossible to believe that he was one of the privileged few allowed to view these parts of her, even though they had been going out for over four months. He smiled down at her, his smile changing to a frown as he saw her's do the same.

"What is it, Iz?"

"Oh, Alex...look." He followed her gaze through the glass doors that were the entrance to Roswell's only movie theater, and saw the rain that had obviously begun to fall during the movie. It wouldn't have been so bad except that they had decided to walk to the theater since it had been such a gorgeous, warm summer night.

"Damn! I'm so sorry, Izzy. I should have realized that it was going to rain..."

"Alex! It's not your fault. When we left, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. You couldn't have known. Listen, why don't we just walk home in the rain? There isn't any lightening, so we'll be perfectly safe."

He looked at her in amazement. "You'll get all wet. I could call someone, and see if they could pick us up. It's really no problem..."

She silenced him with a kiss, and he pulled her close to him, threading his fingers through her long, shiny hair. When she finally pulled away, their faces were flushed, and they were both breathing heavily.

"Wow..." Alex blushed. "I can't believe we just did that, in front of all of these people."

She shrugged and smiled. Up until that moment, she had been oblivious to the crowd surrounding them. "It was the only way to shut you up," she teased. "You were rambling."

"Was I?" He laughed. "I have a tendency to do that when I'm in your presence." He winked at her, and took her hand as they walked out into the rain.

* * *

"I win!" Isabel panted between giggles. She leaned against the door to her house, facing Alex. Her face was flushed from running, and Alex thought that she had never looked more beautiful.

About a block from her house, he had challenged her to a race to her door. He had given her a head start, but had easily run past her after a few minutes. He had continued to tease her, letting her catch up to him only to race past her a few minutes later. He had finally slowed enough so that she could run past him again and beat him.

"You let me win," she accused, her eyes twinkling as she stared at him.

"Maybe I did," he said, with a smile. "Are you going to punish me for that?"

"No, I don't think so," she said. "But maybe I'll give you a reward."

He raised his eyebrow at her. "And what would that be?" he asked as he pulled her into his arms and leaned down to kiss her again.

"Alex..." Her voice trailed off as he touched her lips lightly with his and tightened his grip around her waist. He felt her body pressing against his chest and felt a surge of love and lust go through him. After a minute, they pulled away from each other. Isabel shivered at the loss of his body heat, and he suddenly realized that they were standing in the rain.

"We should go inside," he whispered, and then kissed her lightly on the shoulder as she turned. Isabel opened the door with a wave of her hand, and they both entered, Alex closing the door behind him. Isabel slipped off her wet shoes quickly and went into the kitchen as Alex bent down to untie his. After a few minutes, he followed her into the kitchen, coming up behind her to slip his arms around her waist and rest his head on her shoulder.

"It looks like we have the house to ourselves tonight," she said, showing him a note. "Mom and Dad decided to stay at my aunt's house for the night, and Max is with Liz, of course." She shivered again, and taking his hand, led him upstairs. "We should get out of these wet clothes," she said, leading him into her bedroom.

Alex balked. "Izzy? What are you doing?"

She turned to look at him. "Well, our clothes are soaked through, and I'm so cold," she said, pouting, her lower lip sticking out slightly. She put her arms around Alex's neck and pulled him to her until their bodies were pressed against each other's. "I was hoping that you'd warm me up," she whispered into his ear.

Alex felt himself immediately grow hard. He groaned. What was this power she seemed to have over him? He didn't know if they were ready for this kind of commitment yet. What would happen if he weren't good enough? The last thing Alex wanted was for one night to ruin their relationship. He pulled back until he could look at her face. "Isabel, I..."

"Shhh," she silenced him, putting a finger to his lips. "You'll be perfect," she said, and he wondered for the thousandth time if reading minds was another one of her alien powers. Isabel ducked her head, suddenly shy. "This is the first time I've done this too, and, well, even if it isn't perfect, it'll still be wonderful because we love each other." When he didn't answer, she continued, her eyes cast downward. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to, Alex. It's up to you." He continued to remain silent so she turned and walked away from him, tears in her eyes.

"Isabel, wait." She stood still, facing away from him, her eyes shut. "I'm ready if you are." He came up behind her and gently pulled her back into his chest. "I'd do anything for you, Iz, you know that, but I don't want to rush anything. You have to be sure. Are you?"

In response she turned and captured his lips with hers, wrapping her arms around him. Alex eagerly kissed back, and soon they were both panting and flushed. As they kissed, Isabel ran her fingers through his hair and caressed the back of his neck. She felt his hands push up her shirt and lightly caress her lower back, tracing circles up her spine. She shivered from the sensation, and felt her nipples harden against his chest. This was heaven, she was sure.

Alex growled suddenly and picked her up so that she was cuddled against his chest. He carried her over to her bed and lowered her down onto it, following her so that he was lying on top of her. She giggled, but stopped suddenly when she saw the desire in his eyes as he looked down at her. She shivered, pulling him back down to her again.

Her tongue explored his mouth as she rubbed the bottom of her foot up and down his calf. He moved his mouth from hers, and she sighed at the loss until she felt his breath in her ear. He began to nibble on it, and she arched her back as he left a trail of hot kisses down her neck. Soon she was writhing underneath him as he sucked and licked at the sensitive skin on and around her collarbone.

"Alex..." she gasped as she arched her back in an attempt to get closer to him.

"Hmmmm?" he asked, sucking on the side of her neck.

"I...I need...more...please," she begged. He nodded, and began to kiss his way down her chest slowly. He paused momentarily to suck on her collarbone and shoulder, and soon Isabel felt his mouth burning the area right above her breasts. She groaned and attempted to push his head down towards her painfully rigid nipples, but he stopped her and looked up.

"We're going to do this right. I am not going to be like every other boy you've known," he said, staring right into her eyes. It was so sweet a gesture that there were tears in her eyes. She nodded, and he grinned impishly at her. "Besides, you taste so good I don't want to miss an inch of you."

He returned to kissing and licking her skin, kissing her fingers and palms and slowly making his way up her arms. When he sucked at the sensitive skin inside her elbows, Isabel's hips thrust up and she sucked in her breath. Alex pushed her shirt up a little bit, and kissed in and around her belly button. Isabel groaned, knowing his mouth was only inches from her heat. He looked up at her, and seeing no resistance, he pulled her soaking wet shirt over her head.

The only barrier remaining was a satin pink bra, also soaked through. "Pink?" he asked, smiling. Somehow she had never seemed to be the type of girl who would wear such feminine colors. Isabel smiled coyly and then sucked in a breath as Alex slowly undid the clasp of her bra, pushing it off of her shoulders and throwing it onto the floor behind him. Isabel was almost afraid to look up at him, but when she did, she found only the same lust and love that she had seen before. Alex could barely breathe; he could only stare at her large, pale breasts. He slowly reached up and cupped his hands under them, feeling their weight. He ran his thumbs over her peach-colored nipples, and she shivered slightly. Her hands were pulling at the bottom of her shirt, and he pulled it over his head so that Isabel could study him as he studied her. His broad shoulders accompanied a muscled chest as well as muscular arms. She ran her hands down his shoulders and arms, stroking his soft skin, and then up and over his chest and stomach, stopping only to rub her thumbs over his small nipples, which hardened immediately.

Alex leaned down and kissed her, and Isabel finally felt his bare chest against hers. She moaned into his mouth as she ran her hands over his back, tracing circles down his spine, and Alex shivered, pulling her tighter into his arms. After a few minutes, his lips left hers, and she felt them at her neck once again. She sighed as she felt his lips slowly work their way downward. Finally, she felt his tongue on her breast, and she groaned, running her nails up and down his back. He licked and nibbled his way around her breast, paying special attention to the sensitive places underneath it.

She was squirming underneath him now, begging for him to touch her nipples. "God, Alex! Please," she said moaning. Ignoring her, Alex switched breasts and began to lick and nibble, once again avoiding her painfully aroused nipples. He switched breasts again as she continued to squirm underneath him, and without warning, took one of her nipples into his mouth while pinching and twisting the other. Isabel's hips immediately arched upward, and she dug her nails into Alex's back. He sucked harder on her nipple, and then switched to her other breast, sucking and gently nibbling on her nipples until Isabel could hardly stand it. Her face was flushed, and her breasts heaved as she struggled for air.

Suddenly, Alex was moving downwards, finally crossing the space between Isabel's breasts and hot center. He sucked hard on the skin just above her belly button, and then glanced up before continuing downward. Isabel, sensing that he needed reassurement, simply nodded, waiting for him to continue.

The next thing she knew, her pants were gone and Alex was slowly caressing her upper thigh, tracing it with his nail. This only made Isabel more aroused, and she groaned again.

"Are you absolutely sure, Izzy?" Alex asked.

"Oh, God, yes," Isabel gasped. "Now!"

Alex laughed, lying down between her spread legs. He noted that her underwear was also pink, then gasped in surprise as he saw that her panties were now completely soaked through. She was evidently very aroused, and Alex felt himself harden even more -- if that were possible -- at the sight of the wet fabric clinging to her lower lips. Her scent was even more of a turn on, spicy and sweet at the same time. Alex carefully slid her underwear off of her hips and down her legs, and then tentatively reached out with his tongue.

"Oh, yes! God, yes, Alex!"

He was sure that he had never heard anything more beautiful than the sound of his name from her lips. She was panting harder now, clutching his head to her as he licked her, circling her clit and sucking hard on it. He could tell she was almost there; her hips were thrusting up frantically and when he looked at her face, her eyes were squeezed tightly shut.

"So close, baby, so close..." Isabel wailed. Alex smiled, sliding two fingers into her incredibly wet passageway as he nipped at her clit. Isabel exploded then, bucking as she screamed his name. Alex gently lapped at her, slowly helping her come down from her high. When her breathing had slowed, he looked up to see tears in her eyes. He immediately sat up, taking her into his arms and stroking her hair.

"I'm so sorry, Izzy, I'm so sorry," he cried, holding her tightly to him.

Isabel pulled back, looking into his face in wonder. "For what? Alex, that was the most wonderful thing I've ever felt," she whispered.

"Then, those tears, they're - I mean, you're not--"

"Oh, no, Alex, no! I'm so happy. That was incredible! And not only because you're great with your tongue," she teased. He blushed, and she giggled, then became serious again. "I never thought that anyone would love me enough to want to be with me. But you've changed all of that, and I am so grateful."

She leaned in slowly, placing a tender kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," he said, kissing her, slowly probing her mouth with his tongue. She leaned into him, caressing the back of his head with her hand. He shifted her slightly so that the kiss could grow deeper, and it was then that Isabel noticed that Alex still had pants on.

"Hey," she said, breaking the kiss, "I think we need to get these off."

"You don't have to--" he began, but she cut him off.

"You didn't either."

Straddling his waist, she pushed him down until he was on his back. She grinned down at him wickedly. "Your turn..."

Isabel began by running kisses down his neck and chest, stopping briefly to run her tongue around his small nipples. She nipped at the skin over his Adam's apple, and he groaned, reaching up to knead her breasts as she sucked on his neck. She moaned, rocking slightly, and batted his hands away. "Stop it," she scolded, "or I'll never get a chance to do anything for you."

She rolled off of him, and kneeled next to his stomach so that she could have better access to the rest of his body. She sucked on the skin on his stomach, and then sucked on her finger, running it seductively across his abs and around his belly button. Alex was breathing harder now, and he was visibly aroused, his hands clenching the quilt they were laying on.

Isabel's gaze moved downward, and she sucked in her breath as she saw how close she was to his hardness. She reached down tentatively and hooked her thumbs under the waistband of both his pants and his boxers, glancing up to see if there were any resistance. She gasped as she saw that he was totally aroused; his eyes were full of desire. She slowly pulled the clothing down and off of him.

Starting at his feet, she ran her hands up his legs and thighs, following her fingers with her eyes. When she finally reached his arousal, she stopped, unsure of what to do. Everyone might think that she was experienced, but the farthest that Isabel had ever gone with anyone other than Alex before tonight was making out. She sighed, unsure of how to pleasure him but wanting desperately to make him feel as good as she had. She reached out hesitantly and ran her finger down the surface, smiling when she saw him jerk slightly and heard him moan. His skin was so soft and hot at the same time, and he was larger than she had expected. She wasn't positive, but from her friends' descriptions, it seemed to her that Alex was quite large in general.

She slowly wrapped her hand around him and moved it up and down a few times, stopping when she felt the liquid at the tip. She licked it off of her fingers and looked up to find him staring at her. She blushed and looked down shyly. "I'm not sure..."

Her voice trailed off as he took her hand in his and wrapped it around his penis. Together, they began a slow rhythm, and after a few moments, Alex let go. Isabel traced his tip slowly, gradually stroking him faster. He was moaning and hissing her name now, and she smiled. She continued to stroke him with one hand as she caressed his balls with the other, gently squeezing each one until she felt him begin to tense up.

"Ah, Izzy, oh God," he moaned. She could tell he was close and suddenly realized that she wanted to taste him as he came. She bent down and put her mouth on the tip, licking along the sides as sucked on him. He looked at her in surprise and she smiled, licking her lips before placing her mouth back on his penis. She moved up and down him only a few times before she felt him completely tense up.

The next thing she knew, he was thrusting upward into her mouth, his hands were in her hair, and he was screaming her name over and over. She swallowed each warm spurt of semen as he came, and found that she didn't mind the taste. It was salty, warm, and Alex's: perfect. After a few moments, he stopped coming, his body covered with a fine sheen of sweat.

Isabel crawled up and straddled his stomach, leaning down to kiss him.

"So?" She smirked at him as he stared up at her.

"I...wow. Are you sure you don't have more experience?" he asked, laughing.

She slapped him on the arm. "Of course not!" She leaned in to kiss him again, and they explored each other's mouths for a few moments. The kiss gradually deepened until Isabel pulled away, panting. She suddenly realized how turned on she had become while bringing Alex to orgasm minutes before. She shifted slightly and realized that Alex was aroused again as well. He pulled her back down to his mouth and kissed her again, hard. She shivered with desire, grinding herself against him as he lightly ran his nails up and down her back and sucked on her lower lip. When he finally pulled away, Isabel felt dazed and weak. "Alex," she moaned softly, "I want you inside me."

"We can't, Isabel," he gasped out between kisses. "We're moving too fast."

"No, we're not. I want to go all the way, Alex. I trust you," she whispered.

"It's not that I don't want to Izzy, but I want to make sure that you won't regret this."

"I won't, I swear, Alex. I want this." She hissed as she sucked on his neck. "Please?"

His resolve was obviously slipping. "Protection?" he asked weakly, groaning as she sucked harder.

"I'm on the pill," she whispered, licking his ear. That did it. She cried out as he flipped her over so that he was on top, between her legs. He moved his mouth down to her breast, and she arched her back as he sucked on her nipple. He switched breasts and she moaned, her head moving back and forth. "Yes, Alex, yes," she whimpered.

His mouth moved down farther; he sucked on the delicate skin of her stomach as her hands tangled in his hair. Alex slid his hand down to see if she was ready and gasped when he felt how wet she was. He spread her legs apart a little farther and slowly slid the tip of his arousal into her. They both moaned as they felt him enter, but he removed his penis after a moment, running the tip in circles around her clit. He did this a few more times, each time sliding in a little farther. By the time he finally slid into her until he felt himself hit her barrier, she was sopping wet and her clit was aching to be touched. Alex lay on top of her and kissed her forehead.

"This is going to hurt," he whispered.

"I know," she said, lacing her fingers through his.

"Are you sure?" he asked. She nodded, and he kissed her softly. "I love you, Isabel Evans."

Tears came to her eyes, and she smiled. "I love you, too, Alexander Whitman."

He kissed her again as he quickly pushed forward. Isabel cried out at the pain, and took a shaky breath.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

She nodded. He leaned down to kiss her, and hesitantly pulled out and then pushed back in. They both moaned at the sensation. She was so tight, hot and wet; Alex thought she felt wonderful. Isabel swore she felt complete for one of the first times in her life.

Alex slowly began to stroke in and out at a faster pace, and soon Isabel was arching upward to meet his thrusts. They were both panting, and Alex could tell that he was getting close to his orgasm.

"Izzy, I'm so close. You feel so good," he hissed, moving his head down to suck on one of her nipples.

"Alex, God, Alex..." she whimpered as he began to thrust harder.

Alex knew he couldn't last much longer, so he reached down between them and began to rub his thumb across her clit. She arched upward and he felt her tighten around him. They both came at the same time, each screaming the other's name.

After a few moments, Alex slowly rolled off of Isabel, and she curled up in his arms. He kissed her softly on the lips, and she smiled. She was already beginning to doze off. "No regrets?" he asked.

"None," she whispered. Alex smiled, stroking her hair as he cradled her sleeping form in his arms and kissed her gently on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Isabel," he whispered. "I love you." He put his arms around her and joined her in slumber.

And a moment later, although still asleep, Isabel smiled.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.