FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Playing With Fire"
Part 1b
by Linda
Disclaimer: Don't own 'em, just borrowing 'em. Promise to put 'em back when done.
Summary: Liz is bored and decides to play with fire. The fire being Max.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Just a short fluff piece. I was in the mood. ;-)
Max glanced around, noticing that everyone was busy writing their research paper, and that their teacher's back was to them as he leaned over another student's work. Making his decision, he stood up and started around the table towards Liz.

Liz swallowed, her mouth dry. The burning look in Max's eyes should have pleased her, but the more intent part of that look worried her.

She knew she had been playing with fire, but....

She didn't finish her thought. Max Evan's was there, and his hand helped her gently out of her chair.

"Where?" he asked between clenched teeth. He wasn't mad, she realized, only incredibly aroused, and trying to keep it under control. He looked like he *could* take her right there on the desk.

"Ahhh...the supply closet?" she whispered with a dry throat. This barely leashed passion in her boyfriend was incredibly arousing. Liz bit her lip to hold back a moan. God, how she wanted him!

His strong, handsome jaw was so tight that he couldn't speak but nodded and quietly led her toward the closet. He looked around to make sure no one was watching and slipped them into the closet.

The sound of the lock made Liz swallow in anticipation, as she stood waiting for Max to turn towards her.

Max did so, slowly, his eyes smoldering as he leaned back against the door.

Liz' eyes were pools of appeal. "Come here," he whispered, his voice tight with passion.

Liz ran to him and he caught her up in his strong arms. Their lips met and clung, Max's tongue diving deep. When Liz pulled her swollen mouth from Max's, she breathed deeply and met his blazing, half-lidded gaze. "Max...." Liz swallowed.

"Liz...what you did to me out there!" Max growled softly.

He kissed her mouth again, and gently turned her around to face a storage shelf.

Her heart was pounding so hard it felt as if it would escape from her chest. The blood pounded in her ears. She could hear people walking and talking right outside the closet door. The feels of Max's hands sliding up her skirt made her bite her lip to hold back a moan.

Liz leaned forward and held onto the shelves. She shivered when Max slid her panties down, and gently slipped a hand between her legs to caress her and make sure she was ready. She gasped when Max brushed her swollen nub, then slid one long finger inside to prepare her body for the much larger invasion. Liz whimpered and moved her hips in response. Max continued to measure Liz with his finger, enjoying her sighs of pleasure.

Although Max was aroused beyond belief, he didn't rush.

Watching Liz was pleasure in itself. He planned on making this good for his playful, teasing girlfriend. He knew what drove her crazy, too. Max released her and knelt.

Liz held her breath waiting for Max to fill her aching body.

Her vulnerable position excited her more. She squirmed, waiting.

When his hot tongue replaced his fingers, Liz yelped and bit her lip, not knowing if she could keep from screaming. Max was loving her with his tongue, devouring her just like she had teased him about doing earlier.

Her boyfriend could give as good as he got. She had to remember that! She gasped when Max gently spread her legs farther apart.

Max loved to make Liz crazy this way. Since the first taste of her so long ago, he couldn't get enough of her. In and out he plunged his tongue. Liz' body was quivering, and she peaked twice before her hushed whispering of his name abated.

Finally, Max stood up and caressed her soft bottom.

"Max," she sighed, waiting.

Liz heard the familiar sound of his zipper sliding down and swallowed. Then bit back an excited groan of anticipation.

Max, throbbing, felt immediate relief when he released the pressure that had been building behind his zipper.

Slowly he guided his aching hardness to his girlfriend's waiting heat. As Max slowly slid into the hot heat of Liz, he gritted his teeth and groaned. Home!

Slow and deep, Max set the pace, making them both burn as he slid in and out of Liz's receptive body. When Liz came again, he was barely able to catch her scream with his hand. He gently held his hand over her mouth as he continued his slow strokes.

Removing his hand from her mouth, Max picked up the pace, his breathing ragged. Liz's complete trust and honesty with her passion stirred him.

Liz turned her head and Max leaned down to meet her mouth. He sighed into her mouth as she sucked his tongue into hers and caressed it.

Finally, he released her mouth, and laid one hand on her bare stomach and pulled her bottom more snugly against him. He slid his other hand down her tummy and between her legs. Max found her little nub of desire, and flicked it in rhythm with his caressing body.

The crest, again so soon, caught her unprepared. It tore through her, endless spasms of such violent pleasure that she collapsed against the shelves, whispering his name and her love for him in a softly quivering voice.

Her overwhelming emotions snapped his. He made a guttural sound and turned her around so he could hold and comfort her. Lifting her up, he wrapped her legs around him and slid into her once again. She tightened her legs and arms around him, all the while kissing his jaw, neck, and chest.

Liz continued to sigh his name. Again and again he slowly slid in and out of her, lifting her hips up and down on him.

Max groaned as his body continued to caress her eager depths, thinking each stroke *must* be the last, but unable to govern his body's continued plunges toward completion. And he couldn't think at all, just feel. He was so hard, achingly hard, and her softness measured him, swallowed him, engulfed him.

"Oh God I love you, Max." Liz whispered hoarsely and kissed him deeply. This finally triggered his release. He came, hot jets of liquid warmth that filled her and emptied him.

Max held Liz, his own body racking with the aftershocks.

Liz, too, was still quaking with the intense release of their bodies.

As their sanity slowly returned, their awareness of the sounds from outside did too. Max's head jerked up from the inner curve of her neck, and his eyes widened with shock.

Liz could only laugh, a deep throaty laugh. She was too happy to be worried. She snuggled into Max's body and sighed.

"I take it back, Max. You are *not* dull."

"Hmmm...Must have something to do with your 'too serious' remark," Max chuckled, then sighed. "You realize we can't go back out there looking like this," he continued, still holding Liz to his chest, their bodies still joined.

"Hmmm."

Max knew they couldn't stay like this for much longer-who knows how many people had tried the door when they had been too gone to hear. Slowly, gently, Max eased Liz from him and straightened their clothes. He watched Liz lean against the shelves, unable to help him. She had a dreamy, totally content look on her face. Max couldn't help but be pleased himself. To put that look on Liz Lane Evans's face was something to be proud of.

Liz watched as Max backed up and running a hand over her, he took away her ravished look. Liz frowned not wanting to loose the look, but knowing she must.

He quickly unlocked the closet door, and then looking back he reached for her hand.

"Ready to go back and behave yourself Ms. Parker?" he grinned, his eyes smiling down into hers making her want him again.

Max saw Liz's eyes start to cloud over again and he laughed. "God Liz you are going to be the death of me!" he teased.

Liz leaned into him. "Hmmmm…but what a way to go." She whispered and nipped at his lips once more before she straightened up and walked out of the closet ahead of him, looking innocent and calm.

Max chuckled to himself and followed his girl back across the library to their table. Life with Liz would never be dull, he thought with a smile. The end

Part 0 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.