FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Pool Party"
Part 13
by Christina D
Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing.
Summary: the gang is reunited after a summer away at a pool party! (Summer after sophomore year, only)
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Max wanted to scream at the top of his lungs. He didn't know what he would say but the impulse was there and he had to suppress it. It was all too much for him. He had never imagined that it would be like this. He didn't really believe that any of it would be a good as his fantasies but he was wrong. Being with the real Liz was even better.

He couldn't believe how perfect the situation was. For as long as he could remember, he had been in love with Liz Parker. He had always admired her from afar, afraid to get too close. And then that day when she was shot, it was the most natural thing in the world to go to her. So she found out about him., the real him, and not only had she not run away but she ended up falling in love with him. And here tonight, she was giving herself to him, body and soul. It was just too beautiful. He felt tears sting his throat and had to look away and compose himself.

When he looked back, he felt his stomach tighten. The way the Liz was looking at him, openly displaying her desire and passion and love, it made him almost lose control right there. He tried to focus on what she was saying. "Now, it's my turn," she said.

He raised his eyebrows in wonder and said "So, what do you have in mind?"

"Stand up," she commanded. He did and pulled her up with him when she held her hand out. She leaned in and laid a peck on his water-beaded chest. She smiled at him mischievously.

"First, these need to go," she said as her hands dropped to his belt. She began to undo the buckle and then pulled it out of the loops. Once she had it free, she tossed it aside carelessly.

She dropped her head to his abs and ran her tongue over the crevices. Then she dropped lower and circled his navel and then even lower and tasted the soaked skin peeking just above his waistline.

She looked up at him under his lashed and grinned, rain falling on her face. She brought her hands up, unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down slowly. She peeled the flaps back and tugged on the waist band of his green silk boxers, pulling them down a little lower. She eyed the tight, exposed flesh just above his groin area and moved her mouth in to taste it.

He jerked. She smiled and did it more. Her mouth was hot against his cold lower abdomen and it drove him crazy.

Liz stood up and looked into his eyes. Her hands, which still rested at his waist, began to pull his sopping wet pants down. There was a small problem. His tight pants were clinging stubbornly to his legs and it took their combined efforts to finally remove them. Liz pulled the boxers down immediately after and he stepped out of them.

At first, Liz kept her eyes on Max's, a little shy. He captured her lips and they shared a slow kiss. When the kiss ended, Liz glanced down and gasped. He was so big! She had never seen one before so she really had nothing to compare it to. Still, she was positive that there was no way that he would fit.

"Lay down," Liz ordered him, pointing to the recliner, her eyes never leaving his organ.

He did as he was told and looked up at her. She walked over to pick up her robe and brought it back with her. She put it on the ground and then kneeled on it, off to one side of the recliner.

Her eyes roamed over him in wonder. She stared at him from the top and then sat lower and tilted her head, studying from a different angle. It caused Max to grin. Liz noticed and asked him what was so funny?

He laughed and said, "Liz Parker, always my little scientist." She blushed, embarrassed by the truth of his comment. He deepened his voice and said "So Dr. Parker, what's your hypothesis?"

She slapped him on the arm and pouted. "Quit making fun of me!"

"Okay, okay!" He said through uncontrollable laughs. She looked so cute. He couldn't help himself.

She decided that she could play at that game as well if that's the way he wanted it. She took on a business- like tone. "Well, nurse, we have to study it's characteristics. I suggest we try the hands on method." Max smirked and shook his head. She continued. "The most obvious facts are that it is big and stiff."

Max smiled dreamily and said, "Aaahh. The kind of thing that every man wants to hear."

"Be quiet!! Am I going to have to punish you?" Liz said, trying to bite down on her smirk.

"God yes, punish me please!!!"

Liz burst out laughing and then made her face serious again. "Now I will see how it reacts to touch," she said, her eyes gleaming. She put the tips of her fingers at the base of him and ran them all the way to the tip. Max twitched slightly and groaned low in his throat. His eyes were dazed and he had to shake his head to clear them.

"Hmm. The surrounding skin is very smooth and I got a reaction when I moved my fingers outward and away from the base. I'm curious what kind of reaction I'll get if I do this?" Liz said as she closed her hand over the length of him. She started near the base and then rubbed outward and back down again. She repeated the motion over and over again. Max's eyes rolled back into his head and his body began to convulse. He moaned her name.

Liz smiled and watched his reaction to her stroking. She was amazed at how much it appeared to do for him. She stopped her movements keeping her hand on him still, and waited for him to look at her. When his eyes found her face, they rested at half-mast and his breath came out fast and hard.

She made her voice low and throaty. "And there's always the taste test," she said seductively as she slowly licked the tip. She could taste a soft velvety liquid amongst the rain water and she smiled. It was the taste of him and she wanted more.

She pulled up straight, still not releasing him. "Uh nurse?"

Max looked up and worked on focusing his eyes. "Yes, Doctor Parker?" he said trying to smile but having difficulty. He was still reeling from her tongue.

In the professional voice, she said "I've come to my conclusion. I know what this is."

"What's that?" he asked, his eyes finally focusing on her gorgeous face.

She whispered, "It's the most amazing thing in the world." Then she dropped down and surrounded his arousal with her warm mouth.

He arched and groaned. "Liz, you're driving me crazy."

She closed her eyes and ran her tongue slowly up the vein on his soft underside.

"Oh God!" she heard Max yell.

"Shhh, we need to be quiet. Parents. Remember?"

He nodded once and quieted his groaning. She began to swirl her tongue around him and was amazed when his rigidness increased. She felt herself grow more wet and she relaxed and just went with it. She slid her mouth down as far as she could without gagging and slowly brought her mouth back up. She repeated the process, going faster when she saw his reaction. His eyes bulged and his jaw clenched as another drop of his velvety liquid slid on to her tongue. She took that as a good sign.

When he got right to the brink, he put a hand on her wrist and said, "Liz, you might...oh god...you might want to..."his face tensed and he gasped. "You might want to stop, I'm going to...." He tried to move but she bit down on him slightly and flashed a warning look his way. *Don't even think about it, buddy!* the look said.

She closed her eyes and waited for his release. She had a small taste before and now she wanted it all. Her center begin to throb as she felt his organ tense and then finally release his sweet nectar into her mouth. She moaned uncontrollably and continued to maintain her suction on him long after he came enjoying his continuous twitching.

When she finally pulled back, she looked to see that his lips were parted in a loose 'o' and that he was staring at the sky, his eyes unseeing. Finally, he slowly sat up and placed one leg on either side of her hips. He captured her mouth in his and when he pulled back, he said "That was the most incredible thing I have ever felt. Thank you."

"You're welcome," she responded. Then she grinned from ear to ear.

"What's so funny, Liz?"

"I was just wondering if that was ever one of your fantasies?" she said looking into his eyes.

He smiled and nodded. "Sure it was but you know what?"

"Hmm?"

"None of my fantasies could even compare."

*****

After holding each other for a while, it finally dawned on them that they were still laying in the rain and that they were freezing. They grabbed their clothing and climbed through the window.

Liz was shivering and her teeth were chattering. Max tried to warm her up in his arms but his own body was wet and freezing. He realized that she was probably going to get sick and cursed himself.

"I'm so cold, Max. I need to take a hot shower." She looked at him shyly under her lashes and asked him if he wanted to join her?

He nodded and they walked together to the bathroom. She ran the water until it became hot and steamy. Her shivers and chattering teeth began to subside and she began to relax. They cuddled and washed each other's bodies with some pear scented body soap, but for the most part the shower was innocent.

Things didn't heat up until afterwards.

Max grabbed a fresh towel off of one of her towel racks and began to dry her off. He started with her hair and then worked his way down. When he stood up straight again, he looked into her eyes and felt his body stiffen. She was looking at him with a touch of desire in her eyes, chewing on one corner of her lower lip. He felt himself grow hard again and before he realized what he was doing, he had pushed her backwards until her bottom was pressing against the sink and he was attacking her mouth.

His hand dropped down to her silky curls and he ran his finger through them. Then it dropped lower and he massaged her lower lips, surprised at the wetness that he found there. Her head dropped back and she moaned. He continued to rub her, enjoying the erotic expression on her face, and the moans that passed her lips non-stop. Then he pressed a finger into her again and watched her body trembled and a surprised gasp left her mouth. She leaned back until the back of her head was resting against the mirror.

He leaned in and sucked on each of her straining nipples. Her warm, damp body tasted so soft.

She began to move her hips fast over his hand and he felt her insides begin to contract. She opened her eyes and pulled and shakily reached for the towel he had just used to dry her. She bunched it up and then bit down hard on it to muffle her orgasmic screams.

He couldn't take it anymore. He removed his finger from her insides, picked her up and placed her bottom on the edge of the sink. He parted her thighs and then lifted her legs a little.

She watched on as he grabbed his throbbing shaft and brought it up to her folds. He rubbed the tip around her lips, spreading her wetness around and then began to push into her. She was so hot and tight and he gasped at how amazing it felt. He gazed into her dreamy eyes. "God, Liz. I love you so much."

She smiled. "I love you, Max. Now please, before explode, make love to me."

He kissed her lower lip softly, and then began to inch into her slowly. He wanted to make sure that it was as painless as possible for her so he gave her time to adjust to his size before he pressed in any more. He stopped when he was half way in, having reached her delicate barrier.

He didn't know what to do. He had learned about it in sex-Ed last year that the breaking of her hymen could be painful and he would rather die than inflict any pain on her.

"Liz?"

"Hmm?" she asked, lazily opening her eye-lids and meeting his gaze.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said, realizing that no matter how much he wanted her, he just couldn't hurt her.

"I'll do it then," she said.

"Wait, you don't have to, Liz. I can stop," Max said frantically, wanting to let her know that she had the option of stopping if she wanted to.

She smiled and pulled back a little. Then she closed her eyes and grimaced as she pushed down on him. He felt the barrier tear and she landed completely on top of him. She cried out and tears formed in her eyes. She began to sob.

Max felt like shit. He didn't want to hurt her and now she had been brought to tears. He began to pull out of her when she looked at him sharply.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her sobbing now under control.

"I don't want to cause you anymore pain Liz. I think we should stop," he said, raising one palm to caress her face.

She shook her head. "No you don't! I'll kill you if you stop now, it feels too good," she growled.

"Why are you crying then?"

She smiled and rolled her eyes, "It's natural for there to be some pain. It hurt at first but now it feels wonderful. Max, please make love to me." The last part came out as a whine and it melted his heart.

When he still didn't move, she put her hands on his hips and pushed him away and then back into her, setting a rhythmic pace. He resisted for a split-second before he gave in. It all felt so wonderful. The rhythm of their bodies was slow at first and full of a mild tingling sensation. Eventually, after her insides began to relax, their pace became more frantic. They met each other thrust for thrust, bolts of lightening shooting through their bodies.

Liz began to cry out with each of his insistent thrusts and her body began to quake. Max felt his control begin to slip. Her hands wrapped around his waist and squeezed as he dug deeper and deeper into her. He felt her clamp down on him and she cried out his name between gritted teeth. He came at the sound of his name on her sweet lips, filling her with his warmth. They trembled in each other's arms for several moments.

"That was so wonderful, Max" Liz whispered.

Max opened his mouth to tell her how amazing it had been for him as well when she clamped her hand over his mouth, her eyes wide with fright.

"Liz?" a voice called from the other side of the door.

It was her father.

Part 12 | Index | Part 14
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.