FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Pool Party"
Part 5
by Christina D
Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing.
Summary: the gang is reunited after a summer away at a pool party! (Summer after sophomore year, only)
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Liz tried to pull her head back once they hit the water to scream but Max wouldn't let her. He grabbed the back of her head and kept her there, refusing to let her pull back. Liz wasn't going to argue. Max's mouth felt so amazing. His hot tongue and soft lips were turning her insides gooey.

They hit the surface of the water with a huge splash and then they sank, but the fervent kisses never stopped. Max's tongue tangled with hers and his hands began to roam freely over her backside.

*****

Isabel looked at Alex and smiled but on the inside she was pouting. The two of them had been growing increasingly closer for the last six months and they both really liked each other but still, he wouldn't kiss her.

They hadn't stopped tearing it up out on the dance floor. A loud, bass-filled, 140BPM song came on and they increased their pace. Isabel looked over to Maria who was rubbing her hips into some jock and took her cue. She stepped closely into Alex, put her arms around his neck and began to rub her hips into his.

His eyes widened in response but he kept dancing and rubbing back. Isabel flashed Alex a dazzling row of white teeth. "Alex, are you having fun?"

He blinked his eyes several times and stampered, "Yeah...yes...yes, you could say that."

Isabel got an idea, "Alex? Do you want...?" But to her disappointment, she was interrupted.

"Look over there," Alex said, nodding behind her. Isabel turned to see that Max and Liz were arguing. It only really looked like they were talking but she could tell from the tension in their shoulders that they things were not going well. "Figures that those two can't even let loose long enough to have a real screaming, angst filled argument," She commented, rolling her eyes.

Alex raised his eyebrows in amusement and said, "Their kind strive on control, they're an odd breed if you ask me. Then again, if you think about it, there is enough angst and screaming usually between Maria and Michael to make up for it. At least when he was here. Holy shit! Isabel look!"

She turned around just long enough to see Max run his hand over her bare bottom and then them fall into the water. *Max? Grabbing her ass in public? That's so unlike him,* she thought and then moments later said it aloud to Alex. "Let's go over there," Isabel said, pulling Alex by the arm.

*****

At first, his hands held tightly to her bottom and then up and down her back. It didn't matter, his strong hands felt so good no matter where they touched.

Liz made a strangled attempt at a moan under the water as she felt one of his hands circle around to her front and teasingly rub over her trim tummy and then dip slightly into her bikini briefs. No one had ever touched her like that and it made her feel as though she were one fire, despite the seven feet of cool, blue water that covered her head.

His mouth left hers and ran down her throat until it came to rest at the base of her neck. He bit her lightly and then proceeded to cover her entire neck with fierce kisses. The water slowed his movements down a little, but he refused to stop, even when his lungs began to protest and send an alarm to his brain that he needed air.

*****

Michael felt an overwhelming desire to hit something, to strike out violently. All afternoon he watched as Maria flitted from one guy to another, flirting and shaking her hips. It had driven him a little crazy, but it was the current display on the dance floor that really caused his anger to spill. The jock that Liz had been dancing with, Tommy or something, a two-seventy slab of brainless beef, had moved in behind Maria so she was now sandwiched between the two jocks.

He had to admit though that it wasn't the all-beef sandwich that made him so upset. What was really causing his blood to boil was that Maria kept looking his way, making sure he saw what she was doing. This last time when she had looked, she had narrowed her eyes at him and smiled mischievously, and then closed her eyes and rubbed her entire backside into Tommy.

Before he knew it, he found himself standing on the dance floor two-feet away from Maria and the jocks. He had no idea how he had gotten there, but he was there. He grabbed Maria's arm and tugged slightly. Between gritted teeth he growled, "I need to talk to you!"

*****

Liz's lungs were on fire, but she wasn't going to let a little thing like the bodies need for air pull her away for a moment. It just all felt so wonderful, the wave of sensation Max had her riding, and she never wanted it to stop.

Eventually Max's legs springboarded off the bottom of the pool and they broke the surface, each frantically sucking in lungfulls of much needed air. Max never once let his arms release her, and when their gasping had subsided to small quick breaths, he pulled them over to the side of the pool where there was a little bench. He pulled her into his lap, her legs straddling his, and lightly began to tug on her lip. That's when the heard Isabel's amused voice behind them.

"I never thought I'd see the day where Max Evans, Webster's definition of control, actually let some of that slip and go in for public displays of affection." Both Max's and Liz's heads shot up to see Isabel and Alex standing behind them, looking at each other as though they were having a private conversation.

"You know me either, Isabel. But I must say, I'm happy. Now, when Max and I hang out, I won't have to watch him mope around and hear him talk non-stop about Liz."

"Yeah but...," Isabel looked down and feigned surprise "Oh Max, Liz, we didn't see you there. So are you guys having a good time?" she asked, batting her eyes innocently.

Max opened his mouth to answer when he heard Michael scream, "No, we are going to talk right now!"

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.