FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Pure Shores"
Part 13
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
That day when Max and Michael come over Liz is sitting down in a chair and Max sits down across from her on the couch, Michael and Maria follow suit and sit on the couch as well.

"Okay well I'm sure that Michael is wondering why I wanted him to come as well, and here is the thing. Last night as I was thinking about things after I made my decision, I thought with Max coming over here Michael was going to be all alone at Max's house. And I wanted to extend an invitation to Michael, I have more then enough room here, and Max could probably use another male around with all the estorgen that's going to be flowing around here. So Michael if you want to come here and stay I want you to know that your welcome to as well." She says all this while looking at the three people, watching their reactions.

Michael has looked at Maria out of the corner of his eye, he thinks that this might be something that the girls cooked up to get him over here. Not that he wouldn't mind being around Maria in more, but he doesn't want to be part of thier plan, which is why he's so surprised with what Maria says.

"Liz don't you think you should have asked me first before asking him?"

"What are you talking about Maria? Look I came to this decision on my own, and it's going to be hard on Max staying here with two girls, one of which is pregnant. And Michael is going to be alone at the house, so I just thought that I would extend myself to him as well."

Maria looks at Michael and back to Liz, "Michael doesn't want to move in here."

"Don't speak for me." Michael stands up telling her.

Maria looks at him, "What you want to move in here?"

Michael shrugs and looks at Max, "Hey it's up to Max, if he wants some company here, and as long as it's okay with Liz and him, then I just might."

Maria looks at him and shrugs, "Fine, do what you want."

"Thanks for the permission but I planned on it anyway. So Max, what do you think? Do you want me to move in here to?"

Max looks at Liz and back at Michael, "We've been friends forever, and if Liz really doesn't mind then it's fine with me."

Michael nods and looks at Liz, "If your really sure about it, and don't mind then I accept."

Liz smiles, "Okay. Now for some rules. Were all still young, but I'm pregnant and I can't have people playing thier radio's loud at all times of the night. And other then if you use the last of something and it needs to be bought, there is a list I have on the refrigerator, and just put whatever needs to be bought on the list on it. And other then those two things, there is nothing I can think of. What about you guys? Any rules?"

Michael and Max look at each other and shake their heads, Maria is sitting there and she shakes her head as well.

"Well okay, now when do you guys want to move in?" Liz asks.

Max thinks for a minute, "Well what do you have that I don't need to bring?"

"Well my mom put beds in all the guest bedrooms, nice queen and king size ones, so you might want your blankets from home, or if you want to bring your own bed you can it's up to you."

Michael looks upstairs, "Can we go check out the rooms?"

Liz nods "Sure come on."

She gets up and they follow her up the stairs.

She goes to one door, and opens it there is a nice cherry wood sleigh bed, a tan colored comforter, and a lot of wood decor and matching colors. Michael notices that this room is right across from Maria's.

"This is nice, can I have this one?"

Liz nods "Yeah, and if you want to add anything to it you can, just make yourself at home."

Michael smiles at her, the first real smile he's given her. "Thanks."

"Your welcome."

Liz goes a door down and opens it, there is a huge four poster bed with a forest green comforter on it, there are dark green curtains up, and brass lamps.

Max nods, "I'll take this one. What about you? Where's your room?"

Liz points to the room that's across from his but a little ways down.

Max nods, "Well now that we have the rooms picked out, when would it be a good time for you for us to move in?"

"Well I have school toomorow, and Maria is off tommorow, and then the rest of the week I don't have school, so I would say anytime you get what you need to get done and ready then you can move in when you want."

Max nods, "Okay well it's Sunday so how about we start moving in Tuesday? I mean the most were going to be moving over is clothes and some personal items."

"That's fine."

They all walk downstairs and Max is walking right next to her, to make sure she doesn't fall.

When they get downstairs they talk for a bit more, and then the guys decide to leave to get a start on things. Max tells Liz he'll call her and they take off. When the leave Liz looks at Maria. "Are you mad?"

Maria looks at her, "No I'm not mad, I'm a little upset that you didn't talk it over with me first, but I'm not mad."

Liz smiles, "Good I don't want you to be, I just thought that well Michael is Max's friend, and well I know you like him so...." She trails off not saying the rest.

Maria sighs, "Yeah I know, I mean yeah I like him it's just going to be weird with two guys in the house."

***********************

The next two days pass quickly, and it's finally Tuesday. Liz and Maria had spent the last two days kind of getting things ready. They decided to wait on shopping because they didn't know what the guys liked to eat.

Max had called her every night just to make sure she was okay, and when he had called Monday night he had told her that him and Michael would be over there the next day at 11:00, if that was okay.

Liz had told him 11:00 was fine, and then they had hung up. It was now 10:50 and the guys had just pulled into the driveway. Michael was in an SUV and Max was driving a pick up truck, it was white and had a flat shell that Max was opening.

Liz smiled at them as they started pulling suitcases and boxes out of the back of the trucks.

Liz walks over to where they are and bends down to get a suitcase, and Michael practically rips it away from her.

"What are you doing?" He asks in a loud voice.

Max turns around and sees Liz standing there and Michael is looking at her like she's nuts.

"What's going on?" Max asks.

"She was trying to carry my suitcase." Michael tells him.

Liz looks at Max, "I just wanted to help."

Max shakes his head, "I don't think so, your pregnant, and I know that pregnant people aren't supposed to pick up heavy stuff."

Liz rolls her eyes, "I'm not an invalid."

"I don't care, your not going to help, now just go inside and we'll have this done in no time." Max tells her as he turns his back on her he goes back to looking in the back of the truck.

Liz folds her arms across her chest, "I don't see why men think that pregnant women are helpless."

Max not looking at her just says in a muffled voice, "Your still here? Liz do you remember what I told you the last time you acted like a child? I mean it makes no difference to me whether Michael is here or not."

Liz blinks and then remembers on the island the night she said she was going to move to the beach, and Max threw her over his shoulder and threatened to spank her.

As she is remembering she blushes, and Max finally looks at her noticing her with arms crossed over her chest and he thinks that she doesn't believe him. But Liz is just thinking.

Liz sees Max coming towards her and she can see the determination in his eyes, and just as he reaches her with his hands out to pick her up she moves back.

"Okay I'm going." She walks off in the direction of the house and goes in.

Max smiles and Michael is looking at him. "What was that about?"

Max laughs, "The last time she didn't listen to me I threw her over my shoulder and threatend to spank her."

Michael looks at Max and starts laughing, "I guess it worked."

Within a couple hours the guys have all their stuff up in their rooms, and some of it's unpacked. There are a lot of clothes, and c.d.'s and they had each brought a stereo and some posters and stuff to put on the walls.

A little after 2 Liz calls up to them that she fixed lunch.

Both Max and Michael practically come running out of thier rooms, they can't believe how hungry they are.

They run downstairs and Liz is at the counter, she's fixed them big sandwhiches and some Beef Barley soup. She carries their soup bowls to the table and puts them there by thier sandwhiches, then she goes to the refigerator.

"What do you want to drink? We have milk, water, apple juice, grape juice, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, and Cherry Pepsi."

"Mountain Dew." Both guys say.

Liz brings them to the table and sits down, she's got apple juice for her.

That's when Max notices that only they have plates of food.

"Did you eat already?"

Liz shakes her head quickly, "No I never eat heavy meals before 5:00."

Michael is tearing into his sandwhich and through a mouth ful of food he asks, "Why?"

"Because I get sick."

Max grimaces, "I'm sorry."

Liz shrugs, "Hey I don't like it, but when your pregnant that's what happens."

They talk as they sit there and the guys finish their food.

"When Maria gets home tonight, we were planning on all of us going shopping, we need some groceries, and we didn't want to go yet because we didn't know what kind of stuff you guys liked to eat."

Max and Michael nod.

"Thanks, what time does Maria get home?"

Liz looks up at the clock on the wall it's 2:30, "She get's off at 4:00 so she'll be home around 4:30, so we can go around 5 or 6 is that okay?"

"Yeah." Max says.

Liz opens up the saltines that are by her and grabs a couple, "Well while you guys finish unpacking, I'm going to go lay down. I'm tired." She says the last part while yawning.

"Okay, you go get some rest, and well be quiet."

Liz smiles, "Okay, thanks, also if I'm not up by quarter past 4 would you wake me?"

Max nods "Sure."

She leaves the kitchen and walks upstairs, Max takes his plate to the sink and rinses it off and puts it in the dishwasher and Michael eventually does the same thing. They go upstairs and quietly put the rest of thier stuff away. Max looks at his watch and it's almost 4:30, and Liz isn't up. He doesn't want to wake her up but she asked him to, he walks to her room and slowly opens the door, Liz is asleep with the sheets all tangled around her, one of her legs is snaked out and half off the bed, her stomach is exposed, and the t-shirt she has on has ridden up and Max can see the swell of her belly.

That's my baby in there, wow I mean to think that Liz and I created another life. Just then Liz stirs in her sleep, and Max pats her on the shoulder, "Liz it's time to get up."

Liz stretches and then yawns, "What time is it?" She looks at the clock and sits up, "Oh I need to jump in the shower." She tosses the sheets back and gets up, "I'll be ready in a bit." She goes into the bathroom and Max can only stare after her, she was wearing a t-shirt and a small pair of panties, and even after all this time Max feels that same tightness in his groin that he used to feel on the island. He shakes his head and leaves the room.

Part 12 | Index | Part 14
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.