FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Pure Shores"
Part 6
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Max looks at the table and then back at her face, "Dinner?"

"Well yeah, I thought it might be nice to have a nice dinner for once."

Max looks around kind of confused, he sees how nice Liz looks, "Umm okay can dinner be put off for a minute?"

Liz nods.

Max looks at her and then goes down below. He goes into his room and puts his back against the door. *what is going on, why did she cook dinner? And why does she look so good?* He looks around his room, *I'm reading too much in this, she is just hungry and wants a good meal, so you'll go up there and eat with her, and then come back here and die a slow tortureous death, you can handle it Max.* He goes to his dresser and pulls out a clean pair of khakhi shorts and a white t-shirt, *I'm starting to run out of clean clothes.* He puts the shirt on, and having no clean underwear he just throws his shorts on. He notices that he could use a shave and goes about doing that, then he slaps some of his Polo Sport on and goes back up top.

Liz looks at him as he sits down across from her, the ahchol has worked it's effect on her. And she smiles as she looks at Max, his shirt is snug enough that she can see all his muscles, she feels a tinling sensation that starts with her head and works it's way to her toes.

"Liz?"

Liz snaps out of it realizing that Max has been asking her something.

"Hmm?"

"I asked you what you cooked?"

Liz smiles an ahcohol smile, "well before we eat, don't you want to try the drink I made?"

Max picks up his drink, "Sure." He takes it and sips and notices that it has ahcohol in it. He takes another sip and then puts it down. "It's good."

"I'm glad you like it." Liz smiles at him over the candlelight and Max starts to get a weird suspicion.

She looks at him and then uncovers one of the dishes, the three lobsters are there cooked. She lifts up another dish and the crab is there, then she uncovers a plate that has oysters on the half shell.

Max looks in amazement at all the food Liz has, she also fixed some rice she found in the cabinet.

"Wow the only thing missing is dessert." Max says.

Liz fixes him with a stare and licks her lips, "Don't worry I have something planned for dessert."

Max looks at her shocked, *she's looking at me as if I'm dessert* he thinks. He tries to say something but he can't form any words, finally he swallows, "So let's eat."

After dinner Max carries the dishes down below, arguing that since she cooked it's the least he can do. Once downstairs he rests his head against the sink, all night Liz had been making little comments, she thanked him for what he had done for her, she told him that he looked so cute tonight, she also told him that he was sweet.

He wasn't stupid he knew she was coming on to him, but he also knew that it had to be the liqour talking.

He put the dishes in the sink, and then like a man going into battle he went back upstairs. When he got there Liz was sitting on one of the deck chairs.

She stood up as he came near her.

"So do you want to dance?"

*Oh god, could this get any harder? She wants to dance with me!* Before he can think anymore Liz has put her arms around his neck pulling him closer. He wraps his arms around her waist and they sway to he's trying not to think of Liz half clothed in his arms so he listens to the song playing. Big Mistake.

Here we are all alone you and me privacy,
and we can do anything your fantasy
I want to make your dreams come true.

Can you hear she's calling me
between your legs, loud and clear.
I want to talk back to her make love to her,
I want to hear you scream my name.

We can make love in the bedroom floating on top of my waterbed.
I'm kissing you running my fingers through your hair.

In the hallway making our way the stairs, we can do it anywhere.

I can love you in the shower both of our bodies dripping wet.

On the patio we can make a night you won't forget.

On the kitchen floor as I softly pull your hair,
we can do it anywhere.

I love the way your body feels on top of mine so...

Max shakes his head trying to get the image of Liz naked and dripping wet out of his mind.

Liz is running her hands up and down Max's back as she asks him "What's wrong Max?"

He pulls back and looks at her "Liz what's going on? I mean usually with the vibes that your pouring off I wouldn't think twice about it. But what's going on? You act like you want me, but I know that it's the ahchol. Why don't you just go to bed and I'll pretend that this didn't happen."

Liz looks at him like he's crazy, "First off I've only had one drink, and it wasn't enough for me to not know what I want. And second yes I have been putting off vibes as you call them. I do want you Max." She says the last part so quietly that he almost doesn't hear her.

"What?"

Liz looks him in the eyes, "I said that I want you Max, I want you to make love to me." And then she kisses him.

He starts to respond to her kiss and then he pulls away, "No we can't."

"Why not? Were both old enough to know what were doing, and I know what I want. Max it's you. And your the only guy that I've ever wanted to give myself to. Don't you want me?"

Max sits down in a chair not saying anything, Liz stands there and minutes pass with neither of them saying anything. Liz looks at him finally and shakes her head there are tears in her eyes.

She goes to the ladder of the ship and starts to climb down it.

"Where are you going?" Max says, startled that she's leaving.

"Well I'm not staying here, I just threw myself for the first time at a guy and he turned me down. I don't want to be anywhere near you right now. Your right this wouldn't work, thanks for being the one of us that has any sense."

She climbs down off the ladder and starts running down the beach.

"No wait Liz, come back!"

But Liz just keeps on running, not looking back.

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.