FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Purple Passion"
Part 3
by Syndee Thomas
Disclaimer: The characters are THE WB'S.
Summary: Sequel to Crab Nebula in Taurus. Liz faints after Max questions her about a hickey that he suspects was put there by a shape-shifter pretending to be him.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Theme started in "Treasures Found"(CD Afterhours) and continues in order "Tess to TESS," "Reflections," "The Baby Nexus," and "Crab Nebula in Taurus."
The Human/Alien alliance decides to wait and open the chest at the Pod Chamber since the sun is rising and their previous cloak of darkness is no longer present to ward off possible detection.

The girls are standing around talking about their new bathing suits, which were purchased especially for the outing at the lake.

"What time does Geronimo's open, I'm dying for a tall stack of blueberry pancakes with lots of whipped cream." Teresa licks her lips in anticipation.

"It's always food first with you isn't it?" Sondra teases her sister.

Teresa looks towards Kyle and sighs. "Not always."

"Speaking of how love bites. Liz, why don't you let Max heal that hickey for you? It would be like way embarrassing for your parents and Max's grandparents to see that thing." Maria advises her friend.

Liz begins to blush when she remembers the moments leading up to Max leaving his mark and she sighs heavily.

"You aren't going to start glowing are you?" Sondra and Teresa say at the same time and look around anxiously.

"No, I think I pretty much have that under control unless," pauses, and then stammers. "You know." "You've better have it under control because all it would take is for the wrong person to see you "light up" and life as we know it will be a memory." Isabel vehemently spits out as she nods in the direction of Kyle and Alex.

Surprised by her outburst they turn their attention to the direction from which her wrath stems.

Kyle and Alex are pulling clothes out of the back seat of Kyle's car and the clothes appear to be the one's that the skinny-dippers abandoned yesterday.

Teresa is biting her nails as she slowly follows the others over to Kyle's car. "Those are the clothes that we left at the stream with the skunks."

"Phew, I hope they don't smell?" Maria crinkles her nose and is peering over Sondra's shoulder at the neatly folded clothing.

"Hey Dad, can you come over here for a sec?" Kyle yells to the Sheriff and he notices all the concerned and frightened faces.

The Sheriff, Michael and Max fear something's wrong and hurriedly advances on the others gathered at Kyle's car.

"Is that what I think it is?" Michael ventures a little a way from the others and starts looking around the immediate perimeter.

The Sheriff draws his gun and scans the area. "The chest is secure in the cruiser, we should all just leave."

Max has been quietly assessing the situation and agrees with the Sheriff that they should leave. He and the Sheriff will take the chest to the Pod Chamber and they will all meet as arranged at Geronimo's for breakfast.

Michael returns to the others, still alert to the possibility that someone may be watching them.

Uppermost on everyone's mind right now is who is this stranger and how long has he been watching the group? Were they observed at the Ritual Wheel and is he still in the vicinity.

Kyle opens the trunk of his car to store the clothes, which he's sure no one wants anymore, but other than littering the forest he has no choice but to take the clothes with them. They follow their usual procedure as to not leave at the same time and everyone has a working phone or radio in case one of the group runs into any trouble.

Teresa is riding with Kyle as usual and is hard pressed to keep from laughing about something, which Kyle has not been made privy to.

"What are you smiling about? There is nothing about this situation that is funny." He throws her a venomous look.

Teresa leans over to him, untangles something from his shirt and dangles her purple bra in front of his face. Somehow when he stored the clothes in the trunk the bra formed an attachment to Kyle.

"Is there something you would like to talk about?" She gets a devilish look on her face before teasingly attacking him. "Kyle Valente is a cross-dresser."

"Wouldn't your jock friends find this amusing, as she drops the bra across his head and snaps a picture with a disposable camera she had purchased to take to the lake.

Kyle snatches the bra off of his head and it flies out of the car and onto the road. "Give me the camera Teresa." He stresses the use of her given name, which lets her know he is really angry. She then holds the camera out and away from his grasp as he continues to make a grab for it.

Neither one of them saw the jackrabbit stationed in the middle of the road until they were upon it and Kyle had to swerve to avoid hitting it.

Kyle gains control of the car only to have his rear wheel sink into the soft sand of the road shoulder.

He looks to Teresa who appears pretty shaken about the near encounter with the rabbit and their subsequent off-road traverse.

"Teri, are you okay?" He unfastens his seatbelt and leans over and places a knuckle under her chin to gently guide her face to look at him.

She nods her head yes and with lips trembling tries to answer but no words come out.

He's always known she was beautiful but she looks so vulnerable at this moment that he bends his head and slides one hand into her hair, tilting her face up to meet his, covering her mouth with his own.

Teresa makes a soft, contented sound of pleasure as she curls her fingers around and up his arm until they find a haven in the soft hair at the nap of his neck.

Kyle unfastens her seat belt, breaks the kiss long enough for him to fully recline the driver's seat, tilt the steering wheel up and in one fluid motion pulls Teresa over the gear shift and on top of his outstretched body.

Teresa is being kissed in the most sensual, demanding and exciting way that she has ever know, her whole body responds to the hungry male pressure of his mouth.

The male hand that holds her locked against him so that their bodies fit together perfectly as if they were two separate pieces of one complete whole.

"Car Trouble?" Michael looks down at the couple with a look of controlled anger.

Teresa tries to get up but her pant leg is caught on the turn signal and all her efforts to disengage herself from captivity entangles her and Kyle even more.

"Ouch Teri, watch your knee." Kyle desperately tries to gain control of a situation that is rapidly putting his life at stake.

"Michael, Just don't stand there, help me release my pant leg." Teresa is posed on top of Kyle with her elbow to his throat and her knee in his crotch.

"I caan't breathe." Kyle whispers and tries to dislodge her elbow from its current position. If it remains there any longer his windpipe will surely be severed which may not be a bad think compared to what Michael can do to him.

Michael releases Teresa and her pant leg from captivity and she promptly slides over to the passenger seat. She runs her fingers through her hair in an effort to tame its passion-induced dishevelment.

Kyle is still trying to catch is breathe when Michael opens the car door and grabs him by the collar and pulls him out onto the pavement.

Maria is immediately by his side and tugging on his arm. "Michael, you don't want to do this," she nudges her way between the two hoping against hope to calm Michael down.

"Michael, what are you doing? Leave him alone." Teresa has made her way to the driver's seat and is leaning on the door giving her brother and effective death stare.

"I was seducing him. Everyone knows how Kyle feels about me," her voice trials off. "You're just making it more embarrassing than it already is."

Michael releases Kyle and Maria convinces him to head back to the car while she talks to Teresa for a minute.

"Teresa, are you sure you're okay." Maria tilts her head and queries of her friend. "It looked pretty serious there and not one-sided if I might add. Why don't you ride with us?"

"No, I'm fine and besides I want to avoid that lecture," She nods towards Michael drumming his fingers on the steering wheel of Maria's car, "as long as alienly possible.

Teresa manipulates the sand enough to harden it so that Kyle can maneuver the car back onto the road.

They are so distracted by the events that transpired that they don't notice the SUV that passes them or that it has pulled off the road and waits for them to continue their journey.

Kyle hasn't said a word since Michael dragged him out his car and was about to beat him to a pulp. He glances in her direction a couple of times but she can't read what he's thinking or feeling because she averts her eyes, a little afraid of what they may reveal.

When he suddenly speaks it startles her. "You didn't have to lie back there. Michael wouldn't have hurt me."

"I know," she sighs. "If they knew that you had initiated it and later we are back to our feuding selves then they may think that you were just using me and would pity me."

Kyle looks at her and would stop the car to quietly talk about her misconception if Michael weren't 3-car links behind.

As it stands he can't let her think that he was using her because the desire that made him kiss her is still with him and he needs to prove that to her.

"Teri," his voice is a sultry whisper as he reaches for her hand and places it on his thigh.

"I kissed you before because I couldn't help myself. I wanted you then and I want you now." He lifts her hand once more to place it on the hard evidence of his desire.

When he takes his hand away, she boldly begins to stroke and knead his manhood bringing them both to a fevered frenzy of desire.

Kyle has to finally stop her ministrations in fear of a repeat off-road encounter but the look he gives her as he kisses the palm of her hand assures her that this is just the beginning.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.