FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Realities"
Part 2
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: Wish they were mine..............but thrilled they exist. Thanks WB!
Summary: Sequel to Fantasies
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Note all the food references in both parts...............I've just started a diet.......can"t you tell? Even writing about sex makes me hungry! LOL. On a slightly more serious vein, I have noted, with interest, the amazing amount of information provided by posters on the boards concerning the resemblance of the Alien symbols to ancient languages, in particular the Etruscan culture. Please note* I acknowledge this fine sleuthing on behalf of all those who have made contributions. However, for the purposes of this piece of *fiction*, I have chosen the Maya culture as a focus, mainly due to its proximity to New Mexico, and I have taken much *literary license* with this story. Remember,people, like the T.V. series itself, THIS IS JUST FICTION. Enjoy and Have A Happy Holiday!
Liz waved goodbye to the girls as she carried her gear upstairs to the Parker apartment. She called out to her parents and her Mom came rushing out to see her.

"Hi, sweetie, it's so good to see you. Did you have a nice time? What was the cabin like? What was the weather like? What did you do all weekend?"

"Hey, hey, Mom. One question at a time. Yeah, we had a great time. The cabin was nice and cosy and the weather was perfect. We hiked a lot and just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves." Technically, this was all true.................just a little conspiracy on who "they" were.

"Well, it sounds like it was worth the trip, but I'm so glad you're back. I really missed you," she said as she hugged her daughter.

"Gee, Mom. What are you gonna do when I go off to college?"

"Plenty of time to worry about that. I have two whole years to adjust to the idea," she sighed.

"Me too," Liz replied as she hugged her mother back. "I'm gonna have a shower, and then I'll be right out. I'm starving!"

"I'll get something for you, sweetie. Anything in particular that you'd like?"

"No, Mom, whatever. Just food, please!"

"Okay," she laughed. "Food, coming up!"

Liz went down the hall to her bedroom and deposited her bags on her floor. Then she stripped off her clothes and dumped them into her hamper as she turned on the water in the tub. She flipped on the shower and stepped into the hot spray, luxuriating in the warmth as it splashed on her tired body. Her hand traced her abdomen absentmindedly, as her thoughts turned to her possible pregrancy.

"Please let this be a mistake," she pleaded to herself. "I love Max, with all my heart, and someday I want to have lots of his babies.................but not right now! I just can't handle this now."

She finished her shower and stepped out of the tub to towel off. She put on some fresh clothes and joined her mom in the kitchen and, since she hadn't eaten since the middle of last night, she devoured her food ravenously. Her mom had made her a thick club sandwich on wholewheat with fries and coleslaw on the side. She practically drooled as she dug into her repast, moaning in pleasure as she gobbled every morsel.

Mrs. Parker chuckled as she watched her daughter tuck into her meal.

"Didn't you eat this weekend, Liz?" her mom asked.

"Mmmm, yeah," she mumbled in between chewing." "But we got up late today, and I didn't get a chance to have something before we left. This is great, Mom. Thanks for doing this!"

"My pleasure, sweetie. Just don't get indigestion. The way you're shovelling that food down your throat, makes me a little worried."

"I'll be okay," Liz assured her. "Where's Dad, anyway?" she asked between mouthfuls.

"Oh, your Dad had to run some errands. He should be back soon. He missed you a lot, too," she replied.

"Yeah, I missed both you guys. It's good to be back home," she sighed. She continued to enjoy her meal as her mom chatted away about her own weekend and, when Liz finally swallowed the last bite on the plate, her mom got up from the table to rinse Liz's dishes, while Liz went back to her room to call Max.

"Hello, my little nympho," he joked as he picked up the phone.

"Max, what if it wasn't me," she answered in shock.

"I knew it was you. I got your vibes over the line. What took you so long, anyway?"

"I had a shower and something to eat. I couldn't believe how hungry I was. Didn't you eat, yet?"

"Uh, yeah," he replied, "and I was just about to hit the shower, when you buzzed. Care to join me?" he wheedled seductively.

"Oh, yeah, I'm sure your parents would just love that, Max!" she exclaimed.

"Well, actually, they're going out for the evening, soon, and since Iz is going over to Alex's, that leaves me here, all alone, with nothing to do," he grinned as he needled his sexy little girlfriend.

"Really," Liz replied in a whisper."I suppose I could come over and scrub your back," she taunted back.

"Mmmm, sounds good. Maybe you can scrub something else while your at it," he teased. I seem to have this large protuberance that's been causing me some discomfort since I heard your voice. It could use some attention," he growled into the phone.

"I'll be right over," she replied breathlessly and hung up in a hurry.

Max chuckled to himself as he prepared for Liz's visit.

His parents were about to leave, and they poked their heads inot his room on the way out.

"Max," his mom said, "We feel so badly about leaving you alone tonight after you just returned from camping, but this dinner was planned weeks ago, and we felt we couldn't decline."

"Mom, that's okay. I'm kinda tired anyway, so I'll probably turn in early. You guys go out and have a good time. I'll see you tommorow."

"Okay, sweetie." She leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

"See ya later, Max," his dad added, and waved goodbye.

"Yeah, later Dad."

Max sighed in relief as they left. Alone at last! Isabel had already left for Alex's house, so he figured he had at least a few hours to spend with Liz He went into the bathroom to shave and brush his teeth before her arrival. They had a lot to discuss, anyway, and he wanted to reassure her of his support, because he knew the next two weeks were going to be tough on both of them, and he hoped that together, they would have the strength to get through them.

The doorbell rang and he zipped down the hall to usher his beauty in to his arms. She stood there looking absolutely radiant, a slight flush on her cheeks, as she twisted her fingers in anticipation. Max swept her into a warm embrace, as if he hadn't seen her for days, when , in fact, it had been less than two hours ago! She sighed in contentment as she let him take her lips eagerly in a hot, searching probe.

Their tongues tangoed as their bodies swayed in rhythm, picking up the tempo of their rapidly beating hearts. He lifted her lithe form into his strong arms and carried her down to his bedroom, where he laid her gently on his bed. He stared down at her lovingly as she lay open to his gaze, with her chocolate hair splayed on his pillow. She returned his perusal, her dark eyes boring into his soul.

He lowered himself over her small form, resting on his elbows, and planted soft kisses on her face and neck, whispering his love for her as she took it all in, luxuriating in his glowing adoration. It was overwhelming, this love they shared. She wanted to stay like this forever, feeling worshipped by this amazing individual.

He nuzzled her neck, nibbling on it and sending tiny currents of shock throughout her body, warming her extremities, as her fingertips tingled. She wriggled under his touch as she rubbed her heat against his hardness. This elicited moans of pleasure from him as he responded in kind, causing a rush of fluid from her own aching portal.

Would it always feel this exciting, she wondered.........could he always make her respond so absolutely to his presence? She only knew that she loved him unconditionally and would do whatever was within her power, to make him feel her own love and committment as strongly. Her love for him was boundless and she knew then and there, that if she were pregrant, she would have his baby willingly. She wanted to weep for joy, she was so happy. Being held here, in his arms, was where she belonged.

Max moved his hand down between their bodies to massage her mound. Giving Liz pleasure, was his primary goal and he loved to hear her sighs and moans. She gave him so much just by being here with him and he hoped she would always feel that. He needed her like he needed oxygen ..............he craved her like a drug....................she was food for his soul.........all the things he needed to exist............just to exist! He basked in her glowing love and was eternally grateful that she loved him back. Just to feel her tiny hands on his back or rubbing up and down his thighs, sent signals of respite to his brain. He was her prisoner and she held the key to his release.

Her hand moved to his arousal as if by acknowledgement, and she kneaded it with her fingers. Max moved his hips to signal his readiness and she unzipped his jeans and took him in her hand in a single, fluid movement. His breath caught as he felt the coolness of her touch, and then he returned to his rocking as he let her caress him. He undid her pants and slid a ready finger into her hot, wet treasure, which elicited a shudder from her parted lips.

By this time, they were facing each other, as they lay side by side, rocking in unison to one another's touch. The bed moved with them, as the mattress swished under their gyrating bodies. Max gently massaged her swollen sex and she responded by leaking more hot fluid onto his fingers. He moved inside her passage, snaking two digits forward as he manipulated her walls. Her body jerked in response, and he knew he had found her hot spot. He continued to pleasure this point and she gasped as she felt the familiar vibrating set up, as her walls contracted hard on Max's fingers and she came in a flash, her body bucking uncontrollably as her orgasm hit.

She panted loudly as her eyes sought his, shining with unshed tears as she poured out her love over him. He watched her intently, his own breathing causing his chest to heave in great gulps of air. He opened his bedside table drawer and withdrew his protection, ripping open the package, and quickly sheathing himself as he parted her legs and entered her in one swift motion. Her body was still convulsing as he moved in and out of her rapidly, holding onto her bottom with one hand as he rammed her into him.

Her head whirled with confusion as she took on this new assault. Her overheated body begged for release as she reached for her top and pulled it over her head. Max did the same as he threw his shirt onto the floor, breaking rhythm momentarily. His hand moved up her back to release her bra clasp and she helped him with its removal. She hugged him gratefully to her breast and rubbed her hardened nipples along his strong chest muscles.

His body trembled as he felt her stiffened buds brush across his pectorals and he grunted in pleasure as he continued to pound into her. She joined him to increase the pace. Their bodies whirred in motion as they sought to release the building pressure. Their high, harsh breathing reached a keening crescendo as they peaked in a rush, bucking and driving in unison as the orgasm hit, calling to each other as they battled to retain consciousness.

Their bodies gradually slumped as the tension was released, and they lay stuck to one another's sweaty forms, moaning and sighing as they ran their hands lightly over one another's love bruised torsos. Liz's tongue came out to lick the sweat droplets off his neck and face, tasting his salty perspiration with gusto. She breathed in his scent appreciatively, like a wild animal, and he moaned under her laving ministrations like a kitten to its mother. Her hot breath made him tingle with delight and he lay on his back with one arm dangling over the side of the bed, as she contined to tongue his hot, wet body.

She lay back on the bed beside him, as she tired of her licking, and flung her arms up over her head as she stretched luxuriously. He leaned over and planted a kiss on her abdomen as he ran his tongue up to her breasts and erect nipples, which he promptly took and sucked arduously. She sighed as she wiggled her bum on the bed and brought her hands down to hold his beautiful dark head to her breasts.

She kissed the top of his head as he continued to suckle her like a newborn babe, making guzzling sounds as he pretended to milk her breasts. It reminded her of her possible condition, and she felt a momentary pang of worry flit through her brain. She managed to brush it aside as she continued to enjoy his lips on her. Max must have subconsciously felt this, too, as he enacted this little charade. It was almost as if he was signalling his approval of whatever might happen. He wanted her to know of his unconditional love for her and her possible condition.

He knew it was crazy for them to even contemplate a pregnancy at this point in their lives, but he wanted her to know that he didn't find the idea repulsive, at least in the theoretical sense. He longed for the day when they could be together forever and make babies to their hearts content. He loved the idea of Liz carrying his children inside her womb, children that sprang from their unwavering love for one another.

He moved his head back to the pillow and lay gazing into her upturned face, which literally glowed with the knowledge of his love for her. She turned her head as she became aware of his stare and she smiled at him lovingly. She leaned over to kiss his full lips with her swollen ones and he brushed his lightly along hers in response.

"What are you thinking?" she asked him tenderly.

"I'm thinking that you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world............ I'm thinking that I will always cherish you................I'm thinking that I need a shower," he laughed as he sniffed his arm pits.

She punched him lightly as she joined him in laughter and pushed him off the bed. He reached up with his muscular arm and grabbed her by the leg. She squealed in delight as he dragged her off the bed, on top off him, as he gnawed on her neck. "I think we both need one," and he pulled himself up off the floor and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder as he carried her kicking and screaming to the bathroom, swatting her bum as she wriggled in his grasp.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.