FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Road Trip "
Part 10
by Christina D.
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Maria pulled the lid off of the ice cream container and placed it on top of the nightstand. She then ran her index finger around the edge of it, the ice cream forming a collective lump on the tip of her finger.

Michael watched her with great interest. He was laying with his arms resting behind his head, an amused smirk on his lips.

She brought her finger up to her mouth and slowly licked away at a small part of the lump. Then she placed her finger inside of her mouth and ran it in and out just once, closing her eyes seductively. "Mmm, yummy!" she remarked.

Michael gulped. He couldn't take his eyes off of her finger. It came away looking so wet. He found it extremely erotic. She noticed his attention to her finger and once again ran it across the edge of the carton. She moved her finger within inches of his mouth and said. "You want some of this?" He nodded, unable to speak, and then rapidly leaned forward and captured it between his parted lips, and swirled his tongue around her finger till all the ice cream was gone.

Maria had twitched slightly when he began to circle her finger, shocked by the throbbing heat it caused in her center. She sat there for a few moments, reeling at the notion that his tongue could do so much to her, and then leaned down and licked the bit of cream she saw on his lower lip. "I'll be right back," she whispered.

"Where are you going?" He pouted from loss the loss of her heat she got up.

"I need to get something. Be patient." She walked over to her green duffel bag and rifled through it. "Ah, got it." she said pulling out a silver spoon.

Michael eyebrows raised and he said "Why the hell do you have a spoon?" A suspicious look crossed his face and he said "You've had this planned since last night, haven't you."

She smile innocently and said "The spoon is for my liquid vitamins. And to answer your question, No. I just got the idea after our bath, when you wanted me to go get food. She shrugged as she climbed back on top of him. "Ice cream sundaes sounded really good at the time."

A naughty smile replaced the innocent one and she traced a perfectly manicured nail down his muscular chest, scratching him. "They sound even better now," she added huskily, slowly licking her lips, her eyes gleaming with building desire.

She took the spoon, dipped it in the carton and came back with a spoonful of gooey chocolate cream. She held it over his body and let it fall on his washboard abs. He recoiled, and swore. "Shit, that's cold!"

"Hold still!" she commanded. She placed the carton on the night stand, and picked up the chocolate syrup. She broke the seal and poured a small amount over the ice cream. Then she popped the top on the whip cream and sprayed it until it formed a peak. Finally, she opened the jar of cherries, pulled one out by the stem and placed it on top. Her eyes flashed and grinned appreciatively as she observed her work.

Her eyes met with his, the grin still on her face. Then she dropped down and began to slowly lick his abs clean.

At first, the sensation was more weird than sexy, but when her hot tongue began to take away the cold, it started to drive him crazy.

About halfway through, she got up, looking frustrated. "This needs something," she muttered. When she realized what it was missing, she got up and went back to her bag, ultimately to remove the bottle of Tabasco she had originally brought for Michael.

Michael stared at her, his jaw fell open. "What?" she asked, seeing the shock on his face.

"What the hell is going on Maria?" he asked, his eyes narrowing. "Are you going to put that on the ice cream?"

She nodded and then said "I was going to, it needs it."

"Don't you think it's at all strange that you are all of the sudden craving Tabasco? With sweet stuff?" he prodded.

"I guess. Now can I get back to what I was doing? We'll talk about this later," she said it in a way that let him know that was the end of discussion, and then poured an indecent amount of the Tabasco on the ice cream.

He wasn't ready to let it go but when she slid her hand under his towel and began to slowly stroke him, all was temporarily forgotten.

After she had lapped it all up, she ran her tongue up his chest, over his throat and then shoved it into his mouth. He had to admit, he loved the taste of chocolate and Tabasco on her. It made her kisses even better somehow. Then again, he realized that her stroking him probably had something to do with the ecstasy he was feeling. She lowered her mouth down and sucked on his chin.

Michael stared at her, reeling from this entire situation. Maria was in complete control. He never figured he would ever allow himself to be dominated by her but here he was completely at her mercy, groaning from her touch.

She sat up and lifted her bottom off of him just long enough to swiftly tug away his towel.

*God I wish she'd lose some of those damn clothes* he thought to himself as he felt her coarse jeans rub over his bare arousal. No more than a second later, the buttons on her shirt began to undo themselves and her shirt flew off of her and onto the floor leaving her clad in her blue silk bra.

That got her attention. "Michael? Was that you?" she said turning wild, unbelieving eyes his way.

He had to clear his throat before he could speak. "I think it was. I was...I had just thought about how great it would be if you lost some of your clothes and then it happened."

They were both visibly shaken. Michael got an idea. He nodded to the door and said "Maria, can you go stand over there? For a second? I want to try something." Looking a little unsure, she walked over to the door and turned around to face him.

*Okay,* Michael thought again, *I really wish she would lose those jeans!"* He focused his attention on her waistline and pushed with his mind. Sure enough, the button was magically undone, her zipper flew open and the pants quickly slid down her legs. "Cool," he said laughing. Then he did the same thing, removing her bra and matching thong panties.

"Hey?!!" Maria cried indignantly. He went to her then and picked her up, carrying her to the bed.

He laid her down and then repeated the entire ice-cream process with her. But instead running his lips up to her mouth, he ran them down to the space between her legs.

He slowly parted her thighs and leaned in to lightly lick her swollen lower-lips. He smiled with pleasure when she bucked and moaned in delight. Filling his lungs with air, he then dove in and began to ferociously lick her. His hand sought out the little nub that was peeking out from the tip of her lips and began to rub it.

*I'm dying!* Maria thought. Her body was racked by uncontrollable jerks and spasms. She had never felt anything so good. The phrase sinfully delicious crossed her mind. She was going crazy as his tongue rapidly lapped and his hand rubbed her. The rubbing of her clit was totally driving her mad. It all felt so wonderful, so forbidden. He just kept going, not stopping until she reached completion, her shrieks filling the room. His tongue never left her as she rode out the rest of her orgasm. When she was finished, he crawled up her body and kissed her. She was mildly embarrassed when she caught a whif of her own scent on him hidden amongst the chocolate and tobasco. She could taste herself on him as well.

"Make love to me" she murmered, her eyes glazed.

"Aren't you sore? I think that maybe you've had enough for one day." Michael said this out of care for her, wanting to give her time to heal.

"No," she shook her head, and bit her lip. "I mean, I am a little sore, but I am so hot down there. I need to feel you. Please take away the heat."

"Are you sure?"

"Please," she begged. When he didn't move, she rolled over on top of him and lowered herself onto his arousal Together, they groaned in pure bliss. The combined noises they made filled the room, echoing off of the walls. She rode him quickly until she felt herself reach her sweet plateau. She felt her inner walls clamp down on him, and then felt him jerk as his warmth spread inside of her. She collapsed on top of him, dislodging their joined bodies.

Michael leaned over and turned off the lamp, took her in his arms and kissed the crown of her head.

"Michael, " he heard her whisper as she drifted off to sleep.

"Yeah, baby?" he said, feeling his own eyelids grow heavy.

"Thank you for giving me the best day of my life."

He smiled and said "Ditto."

The lovers fell asleep in each other's arms. TBC***

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 11
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.