FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Road Trip"
Part 5
by Christina D.
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Maria stood under the blades of water breathing deeply. Her heart was beating like crazy, and her legs were shaking so bad she was having problems supporting herself.

She had never done this kind thing before. She had never acted so forward with a guy. She had to admit that she kind of liked being the one in charge. She had seen the look on Michael's face when she had come out in that towel. He was stunned. She had actually stunned him. It was a rush.

Now, she had to work up the courage for phase two of her little scheme. She took a few more deep breaths, wishing she had her cyprus oil with her there in the bathroom and then she initiated phase two.

"Oh Mi-chael?" she called loudly to make sure he heard her.

****

Michael sat on the edge of the bed staring at the bathroom door. His eyes hadn't left it since she had walked through there minutes before.

He couldn't believe what this...girl...was doing to him. Had she dropped the towel on purpose? He couldn't be sure. It could have been an accident. She could have....

His wild thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Maria's voice calling from the bathroom.

"Oh, Mi-chael?"

He sat there frozen for a few seconds, not quite sure what to do. Ultimately, he decided it would be rude to ignore her. He got up and then knocked on the bathroom door.

"Maria, did you call me?" he yelled through the door, loud enough to be heard over the water.

"Yeah," she yelled back, "Could you come in here? I'm having a small problem."

Michael took a deep breath and walked through the bathroom door.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.