FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Road Trip "
Part 7
by Christina D.
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
When Michael pulled away, Maria opened her eyes to find him staring at her in amazement and wonder.

"What did I do to deserve an angel like you?" he asked in a voice more tender than she thought he was capable of. He looked soo good just then. The water from the shower had pretty much flattened his fabulous, spiky hair. His well made upper chest was covered with beads of water, his tight black jeans soaked, making them cling even tighter.

She leaned over, turned off the shower and then crawled on her knees to face him. She pulled him up into the same position and they gazed into each other's eyes. Her eyes never left his as she pulled him in close so that their bare chests were touching. "You were just being you, and that's all I could ever ask for," she answered him, before placing her lips on his the tip of his nose.

He smiled, the first real smile she had ever seen cross his face, and slowly wrapped his arms around her back, lightly scratching her with his finger nails. She couldn't comprehend exactly what was so great about his nails running up her back but it caused her to suck in a deep breath. She found herself reflexively arching into him, a small moan escaping her lips.

"Does that feel good?" he murmured into her ear, before snatching the lobe between his lips, biting it lightly.

"Oh, God," she sighed, "ye...yeah, that felt real good." Her voice had taken on a slightly breathless quality. The combination of his nails on her back and his mouth tugging on her ear was starting to make her hot again. "Michael?"

He pulled back from her side and looked her in the eyes. "Yeah?"

"I...I want to feel your mouth on mine," she said, almost begging. He smiled , placed his palms on either side of her face and then took her mouth with his in a hard, hungry kiss. His mouth was so wet, so hot. His tongue had sought hers out and he stroked it with a carnal fervor. Maria wrapped her arms around his neck and began to caress the hair at the base of his neck with his nails.

When they pulled apart to suck in some much needed air, they discovered that their positioning had changed. At some point, Michael had sat back and pulled Maria's naked body on to his lap, her legs straddling him.

Michael placed his hands on either side of her and began running his nails up and down her sides. "Mmm, that feels wonderful," she moaned arching towards him again. She slowly rolled her neck back and sucked in a delicious breath of cool air, taking extreme pleasure in the feel of his strong, callused hands on her.

He took this opportunity to seize her neck. His lips started at her chin and traced a line of open mouth kisses down to the hollow of her throat. He pulled back and blew lightly on the moist trail his mouth had left.

"Oooh. Michael, wow," she murmured, huskily.

He took that as a cue and moved in to ravish her neck with much more forceful kisses which ultimately caused her to cry out his name. "Michael!"

The sound of his name on her lips caused him to harden in his jeans. She felt his erection press up towards her core.

Her own hot center was throbbing with desire. It was as though there was an itch inside of her that was screaming for Michael to relieve it, he being the only one she would ever allow to touch her that way. It was driving her mad. She slowly began to rub against the bulge beneath her in an attempt to alleviate her ache.

Her slow, gyrating hips made Michael's head to go fuzzy. He wanted her. He needed her so much. He moved her hands away from her sides and up to cup her breasts. He held them for a second, lightly squeezing, and then running his thumbs over her rose-tinted satiny nipples.

Maria gritted her teeth. She was in absolute heaven as he played with her. She whined at the coldness that took over when he removed his thumbs, but it turned into a moan of pleasure as he replaced one with his mouth. His tongue softly circled her nipple for a few moments, before closing over it with his mouth and grazing it with his teeth. Maria bit down hard on her lip to prevent herself from screaming.

Michael looked into her eyes and froze when he saw the smoldering passion in his eyes. Her rubbing transformed into a heavy grinding just then and she began to whimper uncontrollably.

"Maria?"

She sighed throatily and answered. "Wh...Oooh...what?"

He spoke in between kisses. "Do you...want to go...to the bed? It's starting...to get cold. We're...going to get sick if we stay in here...much longer."

Maria backed away a little and grinning mischievously. "No, I've got a better idea," she gave him a swift kiss, and then stood up. She pulled him up with her. "First-things-first though. We need to remove these jeans. This," she said, rubbing her knuckles over his hard erection, "can't be comfortable."

He wordlessly shook his head, reeling from her caress. "Well then, let me help out," she grinned, an amused light gleaming in her eye. Her hands dropped to his waistline and she pulled him up close to her. Her eyes didn't once leave his as she unbuttoned the top and then pulled the zipper down. She rubbed her hand over his hardness once again, and then began to remove his worn-in jeans as though she were peeling an orange. She pulled his boxers down with them, and then bent down to pull his feet through the holes. She carelessly tossed them aside and then gripped the shaft of his cock and lightly tugged on it, then rubbed it lightly.

"Now, doesn't that feel better?," she asked.

Michael couldn't speak so he just nodded. Maria's little hand rubbing him back and forth was making him lose all coherent thought. He felt dizzy and off balance, and he had to shoot one arm out and grip the wall to prevent himself from falling.

Maria released him and then turned around and bent over, turning the faucet back on. She let the water run over her hand until it got hot and steamy, and then pulled out the lever to re-route the water to the shower head. It shot out, spraying Michael's chest. She stood up and moved to turn around to face him again when he wrapped his arms around her from behind, the water beat onto her chest once again. "Isn't this a little more fun?" she asked and heard a weak sound of approval deep in his throat.

He hungrily kissed her behind the ear, and then proceeded to run his lips down the back of her neck and over her shoulder. "Maria, you taste good," he murmured, backing away from her slightly, and leaned forward. He placed his lips on the small of her back and then ran his hot tongue all the way up to the tip of her spine. "So good," he repeated. He felt her shudder and saw goosebumps break out on her creamy flesh. "Are you cold?" he asked, concerned.

"No, that just felt really, really good." He turned her around to face him and stopped to stare at her admiringly.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, reaching out to take her hands in his. He moved to plant a deep kiss on her lips, all the while pushing her arms over her head. He held them firmly with one hand. With the other, he brought it around to circle her firm bottom and the put it in between their bodies, cupping her tightly. He ran one finger over her slick nether-lips and then pushed two fingers up into her tight walls. She began to thrash wildly beneath him, her movements still slightly marred by his hand tightly gripping her wrists.

"God, Maria. I want you so much," he growled, his voice distorted with lust.

She wanted to touch him so badly but he had yet to release her arms. She bent in and bit him hard on the chest instead. "Michael, stop playing then and take me!" she growled back with just as much intensity.

That was all it took He released her arms and pulled her up onto him, her legs tightly wrapping around his waist. He hungrily took hold of her mouth and kissed her with every ounce of passion he had. He backed her up against one wall of the shower and looked at her, his eyes blazing with desire.

The cloud-like tendrils of steam completely filled the room, proceeding to only fuel their desire.

Her eyes never left his as she reached down in between their bodies and found his arousal. Taking it in her hand, she led it to her lower lips and began to rub it around her hot, wet center. The feeling was extremely stimulating for both of them and just when they didn't think they could handle it anymore, she lowered herself onto him. They both groaned and shuddered at the feeling of him filling her. He was amazed, not only at the wave of sensation that flooded over him, but at the constant twitching of her body.

He stood still, allowing her complete control, when he felt himself push up against her thin barrier. He had heard that this could be extremely painful for girls, and he would do anything to prevent her from being hurt. He wanted this to be a good, painless experience for her.

She opened her eyes to half-mast and brought her hands up to smooth back his hair. She looked over his face and then smiled dreamily. "I love you, Michael, and I want you to know that I'm glad that you're my first."

He kissed her softly and said, "I love you too."

"Kiss me, Michael, It will make this a lot easier," she said smiling down at him.

His kissed her softly, and then deepened the kiss, his tongue erratically sliding across hers. He felt her pull back slightly, take a deep shaky breath, and then push herself down on him with all of her might. He felt her nails dig hard into his back as she let out a strangled cry inside of his mouth. He opened to see that there were tears in the corner of her eyes which she held squeezed tightly shut.

"Maria? Oh my God, are you okay?" he asked, fearful that he had hurt her really bad.

She took another shaky breath and then opened her eyes, the corner of her lips turning up into a smile. "I'm better than fine," she said in awe. "This is the most amazing I have ever felt."

"Sure?" he asked, not quite believing about the pain her.

"I've never been more sure in my life," she whispered quietly, her voice heavily laced with love and passion.

She began to slowly move herself over him, back and forth, letting her body adjust to his size. When she was sure that the pain had diminished, she pulled her body up and then lowered her body down on to him.

It was so amazing for her. She had never felt this full in her entire life. The beauty of the situation cause her throat to choke up. She had always tried to imagine what this moment would be like but none of her fantasies had ever compared to this.

Michael didn't know whether he should laugh or cry. He couldn't think of a single thing in the world that could possible compare to this. He was making love for the first time to the only person he had ever truly loved. And the fact that she loved him back was a puzzling mystery to him. How could this angel love him? He didn't think he would ever understand it.

They went extremely slow, their eyes never leaving each other. Each thrust sent lightening bolts of pleasure throughout their bodies, and the same electric current she had felt when she kissed him earlier was crackling between them, heightening their pleasure.

He felt her nails begin to dig hard into his back again, and her pace was growing more much faster. Then, her inner walls began to contract around him, slow at first than much faster, harder. Each one of her breaths came out as a moan. Her cries began to grow incredibly louder with each thrust. He felt his delicate control slip at an alarming rate and he began to groan as well.

Then, they were both riding an intense red wave of passion and desire. Then, the world exploded. They both rolled their eyes back into their heads and came together with their lover's names respectively erupting from each other's lips.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.