Fanfic - Crashdown After Hours
"Screaming Inside"
Part 10
by Carrie
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, all of the Roswell characters belong to Jason Katims.
Summary: Liz's little brother, Sam, dies one night after being sick for years. After that Liz's parents no longer want her, so they ship her off to a mental hospital. Where Liz meets another patient there, Max.
Category: Crashdown After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Author's Note: This story really doesn't follow any of the plot line of the show and there are no alien related things. This involves rape, so if this subject offends you I would recommend you do not read this. But the story's main idea is not about rape and I do not go into great detail about it.
Max watched as Liz slept, it was about 4:30 and he knew she was tried. One minute Max looked over and saw Liz was awake and the next minute she was asleep. Liz had a painful look on her face, and Max wondered what she was dreaming about.

Liz woke up for her dream, she could feel the sweat running off of her body. Liz could not believe she killed herself in the dream it was all just so horrible.

"Oh Max I had a bad dream. Please Max, please don't leave me here. Take me away with you." Liz begged him.

"Liz I can't. There is no way to get out of this place without you leaving on your own. I want to take you away with me I just don't know how." Max told her.

Liz looked around the room. It looked so empty without all of Max's things. No, I don't want to be here alone. I want Max to be with me but I don't think he will forgive me. Liz thought to herself. Liz decided it was better not to say anything and just to let Max go, so she went for a shower. When Liz came back Max, was gone and she panicked.

"Max," Liz screamed out. Liz was frantic, she was so use to have him there with her. Max was walking threw the halls when he heard Liz screaming his name. Max took off running and knocked Ian down when he passed him. When Max, finally got to the room she saw Liz looking lost.

"Liz, what is wrong?" Max asked.

"Oh Max, I just don't want you to leave me. I got scared that you were gone and I guessed I just freaked out. I am sorry I did not mean to freaked out." Liz said.

Max walked over and hugged Liz tightly. He could feel her trembling. Liz knees were giving out and she knew that she could not stand much longer. Max pushed them to the bed. Max had them both sitting on there bed, but Max never broke the hug. Max unwrapped one arm and began stroking her hair. Liz was still shaking and Max could not figure it out. Max turned Liz around so she was facing him.

"Liz what is wrong?" Max asked.

"I don't know Max, I just feel so scared." Liz told him. Ian came into the room and Max and Liz did not even notice him standing there. Max brought his lips down to Liz's.

"I sorry to interrupt you two but Liz you have a visitor." Ian told her.

"Who?" Liz asked back.

"The sheet says Mrs. and Mr. Parker." Ian told her.

"Tell them I don't want to see them, I really don't think they should be here and I would rather they would leave me alone." Liz said.

"I sorry but you have to go and see them." Ian told her. "So let's go I don't want to wait all day." Liz got up and turned around to Max.

"Max will you please come with me. I just don't think I can face them alone." Liz asked him.

"Umm. Liz I don't think that is in the rules but I guess it does not really matter if we break one of them" Max told her.

Liz walked into the visiting room with Max right besides her. Liz looked at her parents with hatred in her eyes. She sat down at the far side of the room Max took the seat next to her. Max grabbed Liz's hand squeezed it.

"Elizabeth how are you doing, you look so much better." Liz's mom asked her.

"Don't call me that it is Liz, and mom, I really don't think you care. In fact I know you don't. You did not care when you sent me hear and you don't care now. So let's cut to the chase what do you want." Liz asked.

"Elizabeth we want you to talk to the press. Tell them you are doing fine with Sam's death and that you were never in a mental hospital. The roomer is that you are. If people fine out this is turn it could ruin us. Sam would have wanted you to." Liz's father told her.

"Don't you ever bring Sam into this. First of all you did not know what Sam ever wanted. You used him like you are trying to use me. Second of all hell will have to freeze over before I talk to the press and lie to them. As far as I am concerned you can fuck off." Liz told them.

Liz tied to get up to leave but Ian came in the room and put her back down in the chair she was sitting in. Then Ian left. Liz's parents sat there and looked at her like she was white trash.

"Liz if you do this we will let you out of here." Her parents told her.

"I would rather burn in hell then do anything for you. Now if that was what you wanted I think that we are don't here." Liz told them. Max sat in silence and listen to them talk.

"Liz we will be back tomorrow, we want you to think about this before you say no." With that her parents left.

Part 9 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.