FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Sense of Completion"
Part 39
by Linda
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
It was a bright sunny day the following weekend, when the teens and Sheriff Valenti pulled up to Jordan's ranch.

Jim Valenti had talked in depth to his son and they'd had the best talk in their lives. He had missed so much of his son's life while chasing aliens only to find out that the aliens were less alien and more human than many of the people he had worked with in his career.

Jordan came up to him and held out his hand. "Welcome. I'm glad you decided to come with the kids."

The couples gathered around Jordan and the Sheriff, smiling. Jim Valenti saw remarkable changes in these teens out here. They were so much more relaxed and happy and content. He had not realized just how unhappy and uptight the teens had been in the last year since the shooting at the Crashdown. But out here, they were all different, at peace. Even his son's face was at peace and his eyes un-shadowed up here in these mountains. He took a deep breath and could almost feel that serenity in the air himself. He would love to bring Amy here some day.

"She would be welcome. As would you, any time." Jordan replied.

Jim Valenti looked at Jordan, startled and then grinned. "Some things are going to be a little difficult to get used to."

Jim Valenti looked over at Max and Liz. The boy had his arms around the girl's stomach and was gently rubbing it almost absently as he stood behind her. Liz Parker was leaning most contently back against his shoulder, a secret smile on her face. Maria and Michael were sitting on the porch steps, Maria between Michael's legs and also leaning back against him while he played with her hair absently. Isabel and Alex had their arms around each other and were standing next to Jordan, just enjoying being back on the ranch.

Then he turned to his son and the young woman who had won Kyle's heart. She was a brave, intelligent girl, and he couldn't hope for anyone more loyal and true for his son. And they two were just snuggling together leaning against the porch with the other couples.

"What about you kids? Have you told your parents any of this?" The sheriff asked the teens.

"I...I wouldn't know how." Maria bit her lip and met the sheriff's eyes, knowing how close he was getting to her mom.

"She would understand better than you think, Maria. Your mom loves you and only wants you to have a happier life than she's had." He told her softly.

Maria nodded and exchanged looks with Kyle. It wouldn't be long before there was a wedding in Roswell.

"What about you Liz? I mean, what have you told them about your pregnancy?" Jim asked.

"Nothing. I won't show still for almost another six months. If I told them about the baby now, I'd have to explain why the pregnancy's going to be two years long. I'm not ready to tell them I'm pregnant and in love with an alien." She bit her own lip in worry, for one day she would have to tell them something. Max held her tighter in understanding, and kissed the top of her head.

Jim nodded in understanding and looked at Max and Isabel. "What about your parents? Do they know? I mean, how can you keep this a secret? Your mom was suspicious after the fire. No thanks to me." The sheriff admitted under his breath, but loud enough for them all to hear.

"I know my mom suspects something is different--but I don't think she has a clue as to what it really is. And Isabel and I have been discussing what we should do." Max said and exchanged looks with his sister. He knew what she wanted to do. Had always wanted to do. Maybe it was time. He really would love for Jordan to meet his parents. For his parents to meet someone very important to both Max and Isabel. Someone who they wanted to spend many weekends with in the future, if they could.

"I'll help you kids in any way I can, if you decide to talk to them. And if not, I won't say anything. But I think you kids have really great parents, and I think they will understand." The sheriff looked around at the teens, then back to Max and Liz. "Or at least, they will understand most of it." He cleared his throat. No parent was going to take well to the fact that their teenagers were young and pregnant. He didn't envy Liz Parker in whatever she told her parents.

But they were good kids, he knew, and he would help them out if he could. It was the least he could do after adding to their last year of hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz slipped into their bedroom that night at Jordan's, with her milk and Tabasco sauce. The girls had just had another ice cream fest in the kitchen and Liz was still smiling over the girl talk. When she heard the shower running in the private bathroom she and Max had, she smiled even wider. The milk forgotten, Liz put it down by the bedside table, drawn to the open bathroom door allowing the steam to come into their bedroom.

Her urge was sudden and swift, and she giggled wondering if Max had felt it.

"Liz Parker! You had better be nearby and not still in the kitchen just talking or thinking about these urges!" Max growled from behind the curtain.

Liz giggled out loud and Max flung the curtain back. Liz gasped at the sight before her. There was her Max in all his naked glory. His well-defined muscular body was sleek with the water slicing down over him. His feet were planted apart, leading up to muscular, wet thighs, which led her up further to his obvious approval of her actions, which answered her question if he had felt her urge. Then to his lean waist and ribbed stomach, to his well build chest, arms and neck.

When she finally got to his strong jaw and mouth she saw a playful smile on his sexy lips.

Part 38 | Index | Part 40
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.