FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Sexual Tension"
Part 11
by Dee
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell and I try not to obssess over that fact much.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
“Liz, are you awake?”

Liz smiled in the darkness. Max had suggested they go to bed early since they would be heading back to Roswell the following morning. They had made love upon returning to their hotel room, taken a shower together, made love again, and then finally settled into bed. But Liz wasn’t sleepy. And apparently neither was Max. He had been twirling a strand of her hair for a full ten minutes before finally whispering his question. Liz stroked his naked chest with her index finger.

“Why did you want to go to bed if you weren’t tired, Max?” she asked.

“It seemed like the sensible thing,” he whispered into her hair.

“Are you always sensible, Max?”

“Not when you’re involved.” Their lips met in a tender kiss but Max pulled away before it could become more than that.

“You’re right, I’m not sleepy. Why don’t we do something together?”

“Like what? We can’t go out. Maria and Michael have the jeep, remember,” Liz reminded him softly, “The probably won’t be back until sunrise.”

“Damn,” Max uttered in disappointment, “that’s right.”

Liz sympathized with him. She didn’t want to go to sleep anymore than he did. They have the rest of their lives to sleep. This was their special weekend. Liz wanted to live it up. She thought a moment.

“Hey, I know! Let’s go swimming!” She pondered the idea some more, liking it all the more as the seconds passed.

“Liz, it’s after eleven. The pool’s probably closed.”

“No, it’s not. It’s available 24 hours a day. I checked.” Liz hopped out of the bed, clicking on the lamp as she did. The room was flooded with light. Max flinched at first then sucked in his breath at the sight of a naked Liz rummaging through her shopping bags. He had seen her without her clothes on countless times over the weekend but it still caught his breath to see just how lovely she was. Max felt himself harden. He knew something else they could do, he thought, and some swimming would be involved, in a manner of speaking. But Max remained silent. The last thing he wanted was Liz to think that the only thing he wanted from her was sex. He loved Liz. They could have fun without having sex. Max knew that they could, he just wasn’t sure if he remembered how.

“Come on!” Liz said, pulling on the two-piece bathing suit she had purchased earlier at the mall, “Max! It’ll it be fun. Don’t make me beg!” She poked her out her bottom lip, making a sad face. “Pretty please with strawberries on top?”

Max didn’t budge. Liz tried a different tactic. She plunked her fists onto her hips and began tapping her foot with mock impatience. “Max Evans, if you don’t get your buttocks out of that bed there will be serious hell to pay!”

Max propped himself onto his elbow, amused. “Will you spank me, too?”

Liz crawled onto the bed and over him, running her hand over his arousal. “Now wouldn’t you just looooove that, Mr. Evans?”

Max brushed her hair back from her face. “I don’t have any swimming trunks, babe.”

“Swim in your boxers,” Liz decided, hopping to her feet. Besides, she thought silently as she headed off to the bathroom for towels, with what I’ve got planned you won’t need swimming trunks at all.

**********

“Liz! Please put it back on before someone comes!”

Max followed her around the edge of the pool, holding her discarded bikini and a towel in his hands. She bobbed in the water, laughing and splashing, her dark hair slicked back like a seal. Every time Max would grab for her she would swim out of his reach. “Liz, stop it!”

Liz just giggled and splashed him. “Come in, Max. The water feels wonderful.” She leaned backwards into the pool, exposing her bare breasts with their puckered coral peaks. Max swallowed hard. He had to focus.

“Liz, I mean it.” His words were hoarse and not too forceful.

“Come in with me, Max, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaase.”

“Liz!”

“Come on, Max. Don’t you want to skinny dip?” she pouted. The look she gave him was anything but innocent. Max was tempted, but he remained firm. He shook his head, holding open the towel for her. “Out,” he ordered.

Liz sighed in dejection and swam over to the edge where he stood. She extended her arm. “Help me out?” He grabbed hold of her hand. She pulled him in. He hit the water with a gigantic splash, towel and all.

When he surfaced he was laughing and sputtering. “You do know,” he said as he began taking long, slow strides towards her, “that payback is a bitch?”

As he scooped her up in his arms she squealed, squirming against. “But Max, I love you!”

“And I love you, too,” he responded sweetly right before dunking her under. And it was on. They wrestled and splashed, Max gaining the upper hand in dunking, but Liz being quick and clever about her means of attack. By the time it was over they were both panting hard and Liz had Max’s boxers. She waved them in his face like a flag before yanking them out of his reach.

“Give em back.”

“Make me.” Max backed Liz into a corner. She smiled and sent his boxers sailing over his head to the other side of the pool. He didn’t even look in the direction she had thrown them. His hooded eyes remained locked on her.

“Max?”

He hooked his hands under her arms, lifting her high against while simultaneously taking her mouth in a breathtaking kiss. He kissed her hard and hungrily, nipping at her lips, her chin. His lips found her nipples. He licked and sucked, swirling his tongue around the distended peak. Liz could only close her eyes and give herself up to the sensations. He kissed her shoulders, her neck, trailing his hot mouth everywhere he could gain access. Liz’s nails bit into his muscled back.

“Hey you kids!”

At the sound of the bellow behind them Max immediately released Liz, causing her to plunge back into the water with a splash. “Sorry,” he whispered to her. And then he spun around. Michael and Maria stood on the edge of the pool smirking at them.

“You guys might want to take your little love fest upstairs,” Michael advised Max with a smug grin.

“What are you two doing back so early?” Max asked casually, trying to ignore the fact that he and Liz were both naked.

He was only horrified further when he realized that his underwear was mere inches from Michael’s feet. “Long story.” “We got kicked out the club.” Michael and Maria said simultaneously.

“What? Why did you get kicked out?” Liz asked from her hiding place behind Max, “Was something wrong with your ID’s?”

“Put it this way,” Michael said, “what you and Max were doing a minute before isn’t too far from why we were kicked out.”

“We were lucky not to be arrested for indecent exposure,” Maria added, “And we had to beg our way out of that one.” She paused to glare at Michael. “I mean, I had to beg.”

“Whatever,” Michael said, “The point is, take it to your room, cause if you get kicked out the hotel, you’re not staying with us. G’night.”

Michael and Maria turned away, headed towards the elevators, leaving a flabbergasted Max and Liz behind them.

Part 10 | Index | Part 12
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.