FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Sexual Tension"
Part 13
by Dee
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell and I try not to obssess over that fact much.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Max crept out onto the balcony, a blanket from the bed wrapped around his nakedness. Liz stood braced against the railing, her back to him, in only a short silk robe, her beautiful dark hair blowing in the wind. He padded up to her quietly, wrapping her in his blanket. She smiled and reclined her head back against his shoulder. “I tried to be as quiet as possible when I got up,” she whispered, kissing his arm, “I didn’t want to wake you.”

“The moment you left the bed you did.”

Liz smiled at him, loving the way he looked when he first woke up. His hair was adorably spiked on one side, his eyes slightly puffy and drowsy. Amazingly though he only appealed to Liz more. She thought he looked like a little boy, confused and still half asleep. “I’m not sorry I woke you, though,” she said.

“Somehow I didn’t think you would be,” he grinned and dropped a kiss to her waiting mouth. “Have I told you today just how much I love you, Liz Parker?”

“I know without you saying a word, Max. But it’s always nice to hear it.”

“I love you, Liz,” he whispered quietly.

“I love you, too.” They kissed again before she turned in his arms, lying back against his tall, lean body.

“So what exactly are you doing out here? It’s 3:15.”

“I was looking at the stars.”

“Oh,” Max said, unimpressed, “that.”

Liz pinched him playfully. “Max! Seriously, they’re really beautiful tonight.”

Max followed her gaze skyward and had to admit that she was right. The sky was a purplish, midnight blue and completely cloudless. The stars sparkled like polished diamonds in the midnight tapestry. He actually found himself standing there being awed by their majesty rather than looking for his home. He was merely standing on a balcony with his girl, holding her, and looking at the stars.

“You’re right,” he whispered into her hair, “they’re breathtaking. But the stars aren’t anything compared to you.”

Liz turned a glowing smile towards him. “Don’t you say the sweetest things, Max Evans?”

“I mean every word.” This time the kiss they shared was longer, the spark of passion and desire beginning to ignite between them.

“I wish we didn’t have to go home, Max.”

“I know,” he moaned, nuzzling her ear, his mouth sliding along her cheek.

“This has been the best weekend of my life. I don’t ever want it to end.”

“Then don’t let it.” He ran his tongue along her bottom lip before taking it between his teeth and sucking it into his mouth gently. Their kiss exploded and Max opened his mouth hungrily over Liz’s, feeding her his tongue. She returned his kiss just as hungrily, grabbing the back of his head to bring him closer, to kiss him harder. Abruptly, max tore his mouth away and trailed down the curve of Liz’s shoulder, across the expanse of her back. Insistently, he pushed her forward so that she was leaning slightly over the balcony railing. “Max,” she asked, curious and feverish, “what are you doing?”

“Something new,” Max whispered against her ear, “Do you want to try it?”

“What is it?” she persisted, craning her neck to look at him. He looked slightly embarrassed by her question. His cheeks actually turned pink. Liz felt her own pinken in response. She didn’t know what he wanted, but if it made him blush it had to be something incredibly kinky. She bit down on her lip to keep from laughing. Her brows lifted, waiting for his explanation.

“It’s not anything dirty,” Max quickly provided, his cheeks becoming redder, “I just thought we could try a new position. That’s all.”

Liz grinned at him openly now. “What kind of new position, Max?”

Max took a deep, jagged breath. He looked as if he were about to face the guillotine. “Liz, you’re making this difficult.”

“Uh-uh. You know the deal. If you want it you have to ask for it.”

“Fine!” Max huffed in frustration; “I just wanted to make love to you from behind!”

His statement was followed by several stunned seconds of silence. He had done it now, Max thought in horror, he had totally disgusted her. She was staring at him now, her mouth slightly agape. He half expected her to slap him at any moment. He stood there waiting for her stinging diatribe.

After wetting her lips several times, Liz finally spoke. “How exactly do we do that?”

Now it was Max’s turn to gape. “You want to?” Liz nodded slowly, deliberately. She turned back around, presenting him with her back. She bent her head forward, causing her hair to cascade like a curtain, shielding her flaming face.

“We can go inside, Liz.” Behind her she felt his arousal brush against her buttocks. She moaned slightly at the contact.

“No. You want it from behind. I want it on the balcony. That way we both win.” She couldn’t look at him as she said the words otherwise she would have never managed to choke them past her throat. Where had the good-girl, straight-A Liz Parker gone? She’s become a nymphomaniac, the little devil on her shoulder answered, and she loves it.

Max settled over her from behind, inching her robe up over her thighs as he did. Liz panted in anticipation, parting her legs and bending over to allow him entry. He didn’t enter her right away, however. Max gently palmed her breasts while grinding slowly against her backside. Liz moaned in response, felt her body growing wet. Max pulled her back further from the railing against his throbbing penis. Liz shuddered and ground against him. A hissing sound escaped between Max’s compressed lips. He probed her dripping entrance with the tip of his arousal. Liz’s fingers curled around the iron rails of the balcony. Max’s hands covered hers as he buried himself completely inside her warm, silky cavity. They both groaned at the overwhelming pleasure of it.

Max withdrew only to plunge forward again. The feel of him entering her over and over continued to be a shock for Liz. She quivered. The pleasure was so immense she had to bite down on her tongue to keep from screaming. Max bracketed her hips with his hands, pulling her hard against him. They pounded against one another. With each thrust Max’s blanket slipped further. Their hands gripped the railing so tight that their knuckles whitened.

“Max, . . .Max. . .Max. . .” Liz couldn’t form a sentence, couldn’t form a coherent thought beyond his name. Max was just the opposite. Several heated thoughts ran through his mind as he buried his body inside Liz’s welcoming flesh. How did she feel so good? Why couldn’t he get enough? Her body was so warm, so small. Oh god, oh god, oh god, he thought, his brain saturated with lust, I can’t stop, I can’t stop. The blanket fell from him completely, leaving he and Liz exposed in the night. Except for her robe being hiked above her waist Liz was, for the most part, dressed. Max was completely naked. And still he didn’t stop.

He threw back his head, stroking and stroking and stroking. Their cries of pleasure began to mingle. They had completely lost the battle to remain silent.

“Max, please!” Liz begged, gritting her teeth, “Please!” Liz became completely still, the feel of his insistent stroking building her climax until it finally burst upon her causing Max’s name to escape her throat in a broken wail. Max frantically covered her mouth with his hand while jerking from the force of his own ejaculation. He bit into her shoulder to keep from yelling.

They sagged together in exhaustion, resting their weight against the iron rails. Max rested his face against Liz perspiration slicked back and waited for his breathing to even out. When he opened his eyes he noticed they were being watched. Several women stood about four balconies away from them were catcalling and whistling. Max lifted his head. “Uh, Liz?”

“Hmm?” Her head was still bent forward, her face hidden behind her hair. She was trying to combat the urge to drop to her knees in exhaustion. “What is Max?”

“We have an audience.”

Liz jerked her head up only to be greeted with the sight of a group of hollering women a few balconies away from them.

“YOU GO GIRL!” one exclaimed.

“YOU’D BETTER KEEP YOUR EYE ON HIM, HONEY, CUZ I WANT A PIECE OF THAT!” said another.

Liz groaned in horror. “Oh my god,” she said, quickly straightening and pulling down her robe. That’s when she noticed that Max was no longer wrapped in his blanket. “Oh for heaven’s sakes, Max! Put on some clothes!”

Part 12 | Index | Part 14
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.