FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Sexual Tension"
Part 15
by Dee
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell and I try not to obssess over that fact much.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Liz and Max stood outside the Crashdown reluctant to let each other go. After dropping Maria and Michael off at Michael’s apartment Max had driven as slowly as possible to get Liz home. Now they were here and Max felt only dread at the prospect of leaving her. Phyllis had closed the Crashdown early, apparently giving up on Maria and Liz returning. She had left a note on the door of the restaurant expressing her displeasure with Liz and the need for a long, thorough vacation.

Liz smiled up at Max. “Well since Phyllis has closed for the night there’s no need for you to rush off,” she told him,

“Why don’t you come up to my room for a little while?”

Max looked torn for a moment. On the one hand he wanted to stay with Liz. He was just as reluctant as she to end their weekend. But on the other hand, he knew the longer he stayed the harder it would be for him to leave. “Liz, maybe I shouldn’t. My folks are probably expecting me.”

“You don’t have to stay long,” Liz said quickly, her eyes pleading, “just for a little while. We could play a game,” she improvised wildly.

“Really?” Max said, a slow grin spreading across his face, “A game? What kind of game, Liz?”

“Trivial Pursuit?”

Upstairs in Liz’s room Max made himself comfortable on her bed while Liz rummaged through her closet for her Trivial Pursuit game. When she finally found it she went and sat across from Max, setting down the box between them. “I have played this game in ages,” she told him.

“Me either,” he said, opening the box and starting to lay out the pieces. Liz stilled his actions with her hand.

“Since it’s just you and me, how about we add a new twist to the game.”

“A new twist?” Max repeated, his liquid brown eyes speculative, “Liz Parker, what are you up to?”

“I thought we could play the game the normal way just without the board, or to be more specific, playing on the board.”

“Explain.”

“Well, I was thinking we could spin the dice for a color and all that but instead of advancing around the board with every question answered we should advance on each other.”

Max moved closer to her, his expression hungry. “Oh, now this is getting interesting.”

“What I was thinking is that we could strip! If you get an answer wrong you have to remove a piece of clothing.”

“And if you get an answer right?”

Liz’s eyes gleamed with sexual heat. “Then you get to claim a forfeit.”

“I definitely I like your version of Trivial Pursuit.”

Liz gave him a quick, seductive kiss. “I thought you would,” she whispered.

“Ok, let’s start,” Max said, picking up the dice and handing it to her, “Ladies first.”

Liz picked up the dice and threw a six. “Looks like that put you on green by the board,” Max observed, picking a card,

“Now here’s your question: ‘How many times did Hank Aaron hit 50 or more home runs in a season?’”

Liz’s blank expression spoke volumes. “Strip,” Max laughed.

“That’s not fair,” Liz said as she pulled her shirt over her head, “How am I supposed to know something like that? Ok, my turn. Revenge will be sweet.”

Max rolled a three, putting him on yellow. He looked at Liz expectantly. “Ok, here goes; ‘What American seamstress died in 1836’?”

Max thought a moment. “Um, Betsy Ross?”

Liz turned over the card and squealed in disbelief. “I can’t believe it! You’re right. How did you know that?”

“I know a lot more than you think I do,” Max told her teasingly, “Now as to the matter of my forfeit. . .”

After twenty minutes of playing Liz hadn’t answered a single question right. Consequently, she sat in only her white cotton panties and had performed a lap dance for Max, skipped around the room while singing “I’m Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs” and flashed oncoming cars out on her balcony. Max remained fully dressed. Liz glared at him. “This can’t be happening. How are you getting every question right?”

Max shrugged and looked up at her through his lashes. “I’m cheating that’s how.”

“Aaaaahhh,” Liz growled before springing on him, tackling him to her bed. “I can’t believe you did that!,” she cried, choking him, “You made me moon people!”

Max laughed so hard it made his chest hurt which wasn’t good because Liz was cutting off his air supply. He easily bucked her off him then quickly pinned her squirming body against the bed. “It was funny though,” he said, kissing her tightly compressed lips, “watching you wiggle your butt at the passing cars.”

Liz couldn’t swallow the giggle that erupted past her lips. They kissed between giggles until gradually all their laughter had subsided. Passion had taken over.

“Let’s make you naked like me,” Liz whispered as she pushed Max’s jacket off his shoulders.

Max wasted no time getting undressed. When he was naked he crawled under the covers with a waiting Liz. The Trivial Pursuit game fell unheeded to the floor. Max pulled Liz’s warm body against him, loving the feel of her flesh against his. “I don’t know how I’m going to go back to sleeping alone,” he whispered hotly as he positioned himself between her legs, “Waking up with you next to me in the morning was a joy I never expected, Liz.” He thrust inside her, both of them gasping at the feel of his penis filling her up.

“And now that I have it,” Max gasped as he began to increase the speed of his strokes, “I never want to give it up.”

“Me neither, Max,” Liz whimpered, meeting his thrusts fiercely, “I wish you could stay forever.”

When it was over Max rolled over onto his back, gathering Liz against his chest. “We’ll just sleep a little while,” he told her drowsily, “And then I’ll go home.”

“Just a little while,” Liz agreed, yawning. They fell asleep almost instantly.

**********

Liz Parker came awake with a start. Gradually, her brain became aware of where she was. Clothes were strewn all over her room as if a tornado had struck it. Apparently, she must have fallen asleep while waiting for Max. What a wild dream, she thought, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. It had been absolutely crazy, wonderful, arousing. Erotic, was the word that described it best. In her dream she, Max, Maria and Michael had taken a road trip and the things they had done. . .oh god! Liz felt a hot blush stain her cheeks when she thought of the hot, erotic love she and Max had made in her dream. Liz didn’t think she would mind doing it in real life. It seemed she had been waiting forever for Max Evans to make love to her, since the night they had spent alone together in the desert. She stretched and looked over at her clock. The bright red numbers red 3:45. Max would be arriving any moment to work on his project. Liz hopped out of bed in a panic. She didn’t have much time to get ready.

She skidded into the bathroom and recoiled from her reflection in the mirror. Her hair was atrocious and, to make matters worse, the clothes she’d worn to school that morning were hopelessly wrinkled. She quickly grabbed her brush and began running through her hair while mentally searching her closet for something to wear. Suddenly, Liz thought back to her dream and decided on a sundress. Without underwear.

Five minutes later the doorbell rang. Liz quickly made her way to the living room and breathlessly pulled open the door. “You’re early,” she said, smiling.

Max looked a little flustered as he bent down to kiss her hello. “I know. . .uh. . can I come in?”

“Yeah,” Liz replied, her smile broadening. She stepped aside and let him pass.

The End

Part 14 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.