FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Sexual Tension"
Part 5
by Dee
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell and I try not to obssess over that fact much.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
The drive along the highway towards Albuquerque was silent and filled with tension. The only one oblivious to all was Michael. He remained asleep in the backseat, snoring softly. Liz gritted her teeth. The cool night air was not helping at all to sooth her fevered skin. When she looked across the expanse of the jeep at Max she could tell that he felt the same way. His jaw was clenched shut and he was gripping the gearshift so hard he looked as if he would rip it out the floor of the jeep. Liz took some small comfort in that. At least she knew he was over there as frustrated and lonely as she was. But that’s all the knowledge was, a small comfort. Liz sighed and tried to direct her mind towards something else.

After traveling along a couple more miles Maria, typically, broke the silence. “Hey, Max, can you pull over? I gotta pee.”

“So,” Max all but snapped, “hold it!”

“Come on, please! I really can’t.” She shook his shoulder for emphasis. “I gotta go now.”

“Maria, we’re like twenty minutes outside Albuquerque.”

“NOW!”

“Fine,” Max finally conceded wearily, “I’ll pull off at the Exxon a few miles up.”

Five minutes later they reached the gas station. Light flooded into the jeep as they pulled into the parking lot, instantly waking Michael. When the jeep came to a stop Maria fell out instantly and went tearing for the bathroom, which was located outside in the back.

“Hey, what’s going on,” he mumbled sleepily, “Are we there yet?”

“No,” Liz said testily, “Maria had to pee.”

“Oh well since we’re taking potty breaks, I guess I’ll go,” Michael said, stretching.

Maria cast a nervous glance outside before cautiously stepping from the bathroom. She could kill Liz for letting her go alone. Ok, ok, she was mad, Maria thought, but did she have to be so heartless. It was late after all. Who knew what kooks and crazies were lurking around.

“Hey!”

Maria jumped, her would be scream dying in her throat when she realized the lurking shadow outside the bathroom was Michael. She deflated in relief. “Don’t do that,” she scolded testily, “you scared the living hell out of me!”

“Shh,” Michael ordered, yanking her into the shadows with him. He pinned her against the wall, positioning himself between her legs. “When I was asleep I dreamed of you over and over.”

Maria wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms locked around his shoulders. “Really? What did you dream?”

“That I was deep inside you,” he whispered, licking at the pulse in her throat. Maria swallowed a moan of desire at the heat of his words.

“Michael,” Maria gasped, “we can’t do this out here. Anyone can see!”

“No one can see,” Michael protested, “We’re in the shadows, ok. So shut up and kiss me.”

Maria did just as she was ordered to do and more. She bit playfully at his bottom lip, sucked it, licked it. Michael groaned in response, pushing her skirt above her hips and gathering it about her waist. His hands gripped her bottom securing her against him. The kiss went on and on.

Without really knowing how it happened Maria realized that the buttons to her shirt had been opened all the way down to her waist and that Michael had flipped open the front clasp of her bra. The cold air hit her bare breasts, hardening her nipples instantly. Michael stared at her in slack jawed amazement, running his fingers almost tentatively over the stiffened peaks. “Maria,” he croaked softly, “in my whole life, I’ve never seen anything more beautiful than your bare breasts.”

“Michael.” She moaned out his name in a long, ragged sigh.

“Can I kiss you, Maria?”

Maria licked her lips. “Suck me, Michael.”

Michael was more than happy to oblige her and eagerly swallowed her turgid nipple between his lips. His swirled it with his tongue, discovering the texture of it, every minute detail of Maria. She smelled so good, like cinnamon and sex. The combination was heady and Michael actually felt himself start to grow dizzy.

He sucked harder, egged on by Maria’s broken cries of desire. She held his face closer, arched her back to push her nipple deeper into his mouth.

“Are you wet?” Michael gasped when he finally tore his mouth away.

“Why don’t you find out,” Maria challenged hotly.

Michael didn’t hesitate. He quickly reached down between their tightly compressed bodies and freed his erection from his jeans. After several seconds of searching the tip of Michael’s manhood came into sizzling contact with Maria’s heated wetness. They both groaned with unspeakable pleasure of their flesh melding. Michael thrust upward gently, his hardness slowly parting Maria’s tender flesh. A fine sheen of perspiration broke out over them as they devoured each other’s mouths in a tongue-sucking kiss.

“Oh, Michael. . .yesssssss, Michael,” Maria gasped as Michael pushed higher into her welcoming wetness. Oh god, he felt so good. He was so hard, so big, slowly filling her, inch by inch. She chanted his name. She bit into his shoulder.

He pushed deeper and deeper. Maria’s eyes rolled to the back of her head.

“Oh god, Michael. . . . .Michael. . . . .Liz?”

Michael lifted his mouth from Maria’s breast in dazed confusion. “What?”

Maria hitched her chin in the direction just over his shoulder. Michael swiveled around to find Liz and Max staring at them.

“Dammit!” Michael swore, reluctantly pulling out of Maria and lowering her to the ground. After adjusting his jeans Michael spun around angrily, stalking Max. “I’m gonna fucking kill you!”

Max held up his hand to stave him off, while backing away. “Liz and I just came to check on you. You were taking so long and we got worried. We didn’t know if something bad had happened to you.”

Michael stopped in his tracks, not wanting to be satisfied with Max’s explanation but left without a choice. He dropped his head forward, squeezing the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index finger, trying to get a grip on his rampaging emotions. “We didn’t do it on purpose, Michael,” Max continued, truly regretful, “I know how you’re feeling right now,” he said with a pointed look towards Maria, “It’s not a feeling I would wish on my worst enemy, let alone my best friend.”

Michael buried his face in his hands. “I know. I know.”

Maria came to stand beside him. She laid her cheek against his shoulder. “Look, I suggest we get to Albuquerque as fast as we possibly can because, no offense to you guys, we really need some time apart.”

Part 4 | Index | Part 65
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.