FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Sexual Tension"
Part 65
by Dee
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell and I try not to obssess over that fact much.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Michael checked the impulse to kick down the hotel door. Instead he satisfied himself by shifting Maria in his arms and unlocking the door with his powers. He didn’t have the patience to fumble around with the key. The couples had finally broken from each other, thankfully. In securing their rooms for the night neither couple had opted to even be on the same floor. Privacy was a concept that was long overdue.

The moment he and Maria were inside the room he allowed Maria to slide seductively down his legs to the floor. She leveled him with a particularly catty look. “Now that you have me alone, Guerin, what on earth are you going to do with me?” Maria asked, breathily. Their bodies were plastered against each other, from chest to toe. Maria felt the insatiable need to be even closer. She stepped out of her shoes casually before again rubbing herself against Michael’s aroused body.

Her question was a challenge. They both knew it. And Michael Guerin never backed down from a challenge.

They attacked each other, eating rapaciously at each other’s lips. Michael didn’t bother with the buttons of Maria’s blouse this time but ripped it open causing the buttons to pop and scatter across the room. He sank to his knees, planting his open mouth against her breasts. His breath was warm against the sensitive flesh and increased Maria’s fevered desire by 100 degrees. She likewise tore at his clothing, sinking to her knees and ripping his T-shirt over his head.

Michael yanked Maria’s bra straps down her shoulders, tracing his open mouth all over her heated skin. “Oh god, Maria,” he said, pushing her to the floor while simultaneously yanking up her skirt, “I can’t wait, baby.”

After a series of quick hand movements he managed to free himself from the confines of his jeans. Maria came up to rest on her elbows, her heated stared leveling on Michael’s turgid manhood. It throbbed under her intense scrutiny. Maria licked her lips in anticipation. Michael smiled slowly, noting her stare.

“You want it, DeLuca? Well come and get it.”

Michael had meant for his suggestion to be loaded but he never imagined in a million years that Maria would do what she did. Her eyes half-mast, she watched him, never breaking her stare as she came, almost catlike, to rest on all fours. She crawled toward him, dipping her head until her nose was mere inches from his flesh. Michael swallowed hard as he felt her breath blow against him. He didn’t think he could possibly be more sexually aroused than he was at that moment. And that was before Maria took him into her mouth. Before he watched as she did it.

The sight of Maria’s pink, pouty mouth slowing swallowing the length of his rigid flesh was enough to make Michael’s mouth go dry. At first Michael was too stunned by the shock of what Maria was doing to him that he didn’t immediately register the sensations. They hit him about two seconds later.

Maria’s mouth was like a warm, wet vortex enveloping him in an abyss of pure mind numbing pleasure. His eyes fell closed and he cradled the sides of Maria’s head, gently guiding her in the rhythm that he wanted. His mind was incapable of coherent thought as her mouth closed over him again and again. Soon the pleasure grew too great and Michael felt himself near exploding. He pushed Maria away, flipping her onto her back. Maria spread her legs wide, using her feet to push Michael’s jeans further down his hips.

Michael lowered himself on top of her. As they kissed hungrily Michael brought one of Maria’s legs up around his hips, positioning himself at her dripping entrance. He drove inside her. Hard. Neither one of them seemed aware of the tiny membrane he shattered as he did. Maria barely noticed the pain although she did cry out at the exquisite sensation of being full of Michael.

They bucked against each other in a maddened frenzy, biting, scratching, moaning. Michael’s thrusts were so forceful, so quick that they pushed him and Maria across the carpet. But he didn’t stop. He couldn’t stop. Her moist walls were stroking him, tightening around him, driving him toward the edge.

“MariaMariaMariaMariaMariaMaria,” Michael repeated her name mindlessly. He was lost. So incredibly lost. In Maria. And he never wanted to be found.

Maria ground her hips against Michael, frantically meeting his spearing thrust. She sank her teeth into his shoulder to keep from crying out as she felt her orgasm building inside her. Michael pulled back as far as he could, almost completely withdrew, then thrust home forcefully. They came together in a shattering explosion.

For several long moments they lay there, Michael sprawled atop Maria. Gradually, Maria unsnarled her fingernails from Michael’s back. Michael became aware that he was gripping Maria’s thigh hard enough to bruise it. He contritely released it. Little by little, they became aware of reality.

They were on the carpet, only inches from the dresser in their hotel room. They had started off over by the door. Maria knew the rug burns would be killing her tomorrow. She also became aware that they were, for the most part, fully clothed. Michael still had on his jeans and shoes and except for her shirt being ripped open and being shoeless Maria was still dressed as well. But Maria smiled in satisfaction despite all that.

How could she not be pleased when Michael was nibbling at her neck like a little boy savoring a favorite piece of candy. Tomorrow, she realized, her smile broadening, she would be black and blue. In the meantime, Michael was getting a little heavy. She craned her neck to the side in order to see his face.

“Michael?”

“Hmm?”

“You’re not done, are you?”

He lifted his head at her question, looking at her with an expression she had never seen before. “I love you, Maria,” he told her solemnly. It was as if he were seeing her for the first time, really seeing her. For the first time truly believing and understanding just how much Maria DeLuca loved him. “I just want to love you all night, Maria.”

Maria smiled, touched to the depths of her heart by his words. She kissed his lips softly, his heaviness momentarily forgotten. “Then maybe we should move to the bed then.”

Without words, Michael undressed them both and then stretched out beside Maria on the bed. They smiled at each in the dim lamplight. Michael ran his hand softly down Maria’s arm. “You have a good-looking body, you know that?”

“Really? You think so?” His hand drifted around to her front, down her flat stomach.

“You know you do,” he whispered against her lips. She gasped when she felt his hand come in contact with her swollen flesh. “You’re not too sore are you?”

“No, not too sore.”

“Good,” Michael said, pulling her leg over his hip and entering her gently. Maria’s muscles closed around him, welcoming him.

“Hmm. . . .Michael,” Maria moaned, “Tell me. . . .tell me how it feels to you.” Their eyes met in a hot stare.

“Good,” Michael managed as he pumped inside her slowly, “you feel. . .so good, Maria.” But Michael could tell from her face that she wanted more. “Wet,” Michael continued, increasing to tempo of his thrusts, “Perfect. . .oh god. . .Maria. . . .like you were made for me. . . .like I was made to be inside you.”

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!”

Michael smiled at Maria, kissing her arched throat. “Was that what. . .what you had in mind?” But Maria wasn’t listening. She had already sailed over the edge, into that hot, sensual world that only Michael Guerin could send her.

Part 64 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.