FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Sexual Tension"
Part 7
by Dee
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell and I try not to obssess over that fact much.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
“Alone at last,” Max smiled as he shut the hotel room door, pinning Liz against it with his body. He nuzzled her nose with his own. “So what do you want to do now, Ms. Parker?” His eyes were sexy, teasing. Liz liked the way desire made his eyes appear lighter, as if they were burning. Liz reached up and wrapped her arms around Max’s neck, bringing him closer.

“I was thinking maybe we could finish what we started in the jeep,” Liz whispered, nudging against him.

Max’s chuckle was sexy and deep. “Oh is that what you’re weren’t thinking?” he teased, brushing his lips across her mouth, her cheeks, her neck. He feinted kissing her, touching but not touching, wanting desperately but holding back.

Liz grinned at him wickedly. “Yes,” she said, placing her hands firmly on his shoulders and pushing him gently, but insistently to his knees, “that is exactly what I was thinking.”

“Oh,” Max said, kissing her apex through the wispy material of her skirt, “just checking.”

“I never put my panties back on,” Liz admitted breathlessly as his hands rubbed up and down the length of her bare legs. Her small hands bunched the material of his jacket.

“I know,” Max half laughed, half groaned, plunging his tongue into her belly button and swirling it in soft, slow circles.

Liz jumped and Max immediately lifted his head, gazing up at her with a quizzical expression. “Did I tickle you?”

“No,” Liz replied, suddenly self-conscious, “I just didn’t know. . . .I mean. . .how can someone tonguing your navel feel so. . .so . . . .”

Max grazed his lips across the top of her hipbone. “Yeah, I know.”

“Max?”

“Hmm?”

“Will you kiss me again?” Liz gasped as Max’s mouth moved southward, kissing the inside of her thighs through her skirt. “Like you did. . .in the jeep? Will you kiss me again. . . .like that?”

Max smiled into her thigh, oddly touched by how unsure she sounded, how flustered with desire she was. He took supreme pleasure in knowing that he was the one to do it to her. That no one had ever made Liz feel the sensations that were coursing through her at that very moment. No one, but Max. The knowledge made him feel powerful, omnipotent.

Gently, he took one of Liz’s legs and draped it over his shoulder and then did likewise to the other, so that she was basically straddling his neck. Liz leaned back against the door, holding her breath as Max’s head disappeared beneath her skirt. At the first touch of his tongue Liz whimpered. But as his tongue began to stroke faster and faster her whimpers quickly began broken cries of pleasure.

How did he manage to flick his tongue so fast, Liz thought fuzzily. Just when she thought that the pleasure couldn’t possibly get more intense, it did. Max licked and sucked and slurped, his mouth pressing deeper into her. He acted so hungry for her, Liz thought. And when she felt his teeth actually begin to nip at her Liz realized that Max was hungry for her. She began crying his name wildly, her head thudding against the door as a result of her throwing it wildly from side to side. “Max! Oh god. . .oh Max. . . .Max, I’m. . . .I’m. . . ..” She didn’t finish her sentence. Her orgasm was streaking through her causing vibrant colors to burst before her eyes. Lost in rampaging emotion Liz wrapped her legs tightly around Max’s neck, riding out her climax to the end.

She was hardly aware of her feet being lowered to the ground seconds later, but coherence came rushing forth when Max abruptly ripped her skirt down her legs. Before she could say anything he was kissing her, overwhelming her with his taste, with her taste. Their kiss was hungry, hot, grasping and desperate.

Of her own volition Liz brought her legs up to encircle Max’s hips while at the same time reaching between their bodies to fumble with the buttons of Max’s fly. Both their hands tangled with one another in their desperation to release Max’s hardened penis. When he was finally free they both emitted mutual sighs of relief.

Max’s hands traveled up Liz quivering thighs around to her bare bottom, cupping it possessively. He kissed her one last desperate time before bringing her down hard onto his erection. A low scream tore from Liz’s throat and she arched against him in pleasure and pain.

Max felt instantly ashamed when his gaze locked with Liz’s tear-glazed eyes. “I hurt you,” he groaned in self-deprecation, feeling like the lowest form of life on earth.

Liz lifted his face back to hers. “It’s ok, Max. You did it exactly how I wanted it.”

“And how was that?” Max asked, his eyes again clouding with desire.

“Hard and fast and deep.” Max had believed that he couldn’t possibly become any harder than he already was. Her heated, breathy words proved him wrong. He pushed himself even deeper within her, savoring the feel of Liz’s flesh, her warm, slick cleft, convulsing around him.

“Mmm, Liz. . . .” Max groaned, beginning his tentative rhythm of hard, quick thrusts, “. . .tell me how. . . .to please. . .you.”

“Faster, Max!” she commanded in a raw gasp. “More. . . .oh god. . .more. . .harder. . .harder. . .”

Max hammered inside her, their hips coming together so violently that they created a slapping and popping sound. Tangling his fingers in her hair Max yanked back her head in order to gain freer access to her delicate throat. In and out, up and down, in and out, up and down. Their pace had no set rhythm just the undeniable need to be deep inside, to be totally filled up, totally possessed.

Max was losing focus. He could feel his control begin to splinter apart. His whole world had reduced into one single pinpoint of absolute pleasure where nothing mattered but the silky depths of Liz Parker’s body. Was he really inside her, Max marveled, enraptured by her flushed face. Was she really moaning his name? Max couldn’t believe it. Even as he looked down between them, watching her body consume his again and again, he could hardly believe it. There was only one thing that Max was absolutely sure of. He had to be a deep within Liz Parker as possible when he came.

He jerked her down onto him almost roughly, holding her hips prisoner as he stabbed into her. Liz gripped the lapels of his jackets, struggling to hold onto her sanity as Max thrust violently inside her.

“Don’tstopdon’tstopdon’tstopdon’tstop!” She uttered the litany like a prayer, commanding him, begging him. And then she exploded, coming apart in his arms, screaming his name.

Her orgasm washed over Max, saturating his fevered flesh. It was all he needed to make him come.

They collapsed to the floor, breathing hard, Liz’s legs still wrapped around his waist. For a moment neither of them spoke. They sat there, their foreheads pressed together, sucking in great amounts of air, trying to calm down. When Liz finally spoke her voice was shaky, “That was so. . .”

Max nodded, understanding what she meant without her needing to finish. “Yeah, I know.”

Liz kissed Max’s lips softly, nuzzling him. “You don’t regret it, do you, Max?”

“Of course not.” He started to kiss her again, but they were startled apart by the ringing on the phone.

They both looked at it and then back at each other. “I’ll get it,” Max volunteered. Reluctantly, he stumbled over to the phone, picking up on the fourth ring. “Hello? . . .oh. . .well. . .I apologize. . .we didn’t realize. . . yes, of course. . .yes. . .we’ll keep that in mind in the future. . . .thank you. . .Good-bye.”

“Who was it?” Liz asked, a little panicked by Max’s flustered expression. He looked caught between embarrassment and amusement.

“That was the front desk. They’ve had some complaints from some of the guests regarding the noise coming from our room. They think we’re too loud.”

Liz giggled even though she tried not to. “Are they gonna kick us out?”

“Not this time,” Max said, pulling her to her feet, “But we have to be quieter next time.”

Liz wrapped her arms around him and smiled, her lips tantalizingly close to his. “Oh there’s gonna be a next time?”

“You better believe it,” Max responded, swallowing her would be comeback with his kiss.

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.