FanFic - After Hours
"Slumber Party "
Part 5
by Linda
Disclaimer: Don't own 'em, just borrowing 'em.Promise to return'em the way I found em.
Summary: Weekend after they all went camping from "Into the Woods" Isabel has a change of heart about Alex, and plans a slumber party with the girls to help them get what they want as well
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: The Challenge: by: BoobzyDD@cs.com1. A sleepover with all the couples A & I, M & M, And M & L.2. Getting somewhat drunk3. A porno video4. The game Truth or Dare5. And a shirt getting ripped off somebody.6. Must be NC-17!!
"Come on guys! You're gonna let me drink alone! I thought you guys wanted to really bond! You know there is an initiation with the guys on the team, that everyone has to have one sip together in order to bond and be able to stand up against the female's web of seduction." Kyle laughed.

Alex took the flask and took the one sip and passed it on. Michael looked at it as if it were poison, then remembered just how much Hank had to drink before it affected him, and how Alex looked fine, and he decided to take one sip if it could possible keep the female allure away from him.

He took a sip and passed it to Max. Max watched Michael cough, but he decided a sip couldn't hurt any of them. And he too took a quick sip.

Kyle watched Michael and Max cough and gag and he laughed. Then turned to Alex who watched them as well.

"Those two are real light weights aren't they?" he chuckled and took the flask from Max and chugged again.

Then he handed it to Alex who took another sip.

He saw Michael starting to weaving a little and just stare with glazed eyes. Then he saw Max start to grin like crazy.

"Hey, this bonding is great." Max said and slapped Kyle on the back.

Alex quickly took a few more sips, wondering what he was missing.

As the heat of the liquid slid down his throat, he suddenly felt the warmth in his belly, and his head started to get fuzzy. There, that must be it, he finally smiled, satisfied now.

Kyle just laughed at the three of them and watched them all just sort of stare in a drunken stupor.

"Ah geesh… you guys are all light weights. I'm gonna get out of here so you can go back to your couples night." Kyle smirked and got up and wobbled to the front door.

When the door closed Max turned to Alex and Michael and laughed. "Are we drunk? Is this drunk?" he asked.

Michael nodded. "Yep. I think so." He said seriously, frowning at the cheese on the pizza.

Alex just smiled happily. Then he kicked back relaxed against the couch, stretching out, putting his feet on the coffee table and sighed.

"Wow! Was that movie hot or what guys! Have you ever seen a naked woman like that before?" Alex laughed again.

Max grinned. "No. We've really been missing out. Did you see her nipples… they were huge." He said getting into it.

"And the way that guy sucked on them. Wish it had been me." Michael added and leaned back against the couch, enjoying the conversation himself.

" Yeah. I was so turned on. I could have grabbed Liz and taken her up to my room." Max admitted with a wide grin and a sigh. He shifted in the chair, getting hard again at just the thought of Liz in his bed, naked and moaning the way that woman was, as he slid into his Liz.

Michael laughed. "Maria wouldn't have gotten out of the chair she was in. I'd have been all over her." he fantasized.

"Have you guys ever wondered what the girls look like? I mean… I wonder what Isabel looks like. Do they all look alike? Do they all look like that girl on TV everywhere? Alex asked.

Max shrugged but Michael nodded as if he had the knowledge. "Of course. They all have the same parts. And they all use them to suck a guy right into their trap! Did you see that guy being led around by his dink? And a huge one at that! Shit that guy was big!"

Max just nodded. "Too big. How did it fit? Are all girls different sizes down there?" he pondered drunkenly.

The three of them were getting all worked up again, and laughing as they commented on the steamy video they hadn't seen enough of.

The girls came out of the kitchen when they heard all the laughing.

"Where did Kyle go?" Isabel asked with her hands on her hips. The guys were acting strange. Like they had some secret.

"He left to find a girl of his own." Alex smiled and looked Isabel over boldly.

Isabel's mouth dropped open as Alex's hot eyes roamed up and down her body. She felt a heat in her stomach that surprised her.

"Well, maybe we should leave the guys to their weird male bonding and go up stairs and talk Isabel." Liz commented. She thought the guys were acting strange also.

Max jumped up and stood in front of her. "Don't go anywhere Lizzy. Stay here and play with us." Max smiled down at her with a hot look that made her feel like a meal.

She swallowed and her stomach did a flip flop at Max's bold, hungry stare. All she could do was stare back, drawn into his eyes once again.

"I don't think so. Let's go upstairs Isabel." Maria piped in and frowned at the three boys knowing something was up with them.

Michael leaped over the couch and stood in front of Maria.

"Come on honey, the party's just getting fun." He grinned down at Maria.

She frowned at him, her heart couldn't help but leap at his use of the word 'honey' and she didn't like that.

Isabel, Maria and Liz exchanged looks and then it hit them. "Are you guys drunk?!" Isabel asked.

"Yep!" Alex piped up proudly, and Max and Michael also had silly grins on their faces as they looked down at Liz and Maria.

Isabel gave Liz and Maria a look that said, girls we are going to have fun.

"Why don't we play truth or dare?" Isabel asked, her eyes lighting up with merriment, at how well her plan in seducing them had fallen into place.

"What!?" Maria and Liz said in unison.

"Yeah!" Max and Alex said with huge smiles.

Michael just continued to look down at Maria as if he was going to pounce. He watched Maria as she watched him with caution in her eyes, and a frown on her beautiful face.Then he grinned.

"Chicken?" he asked Maria. The challenge had been made.

Maria straightened up, her head high, and looked at him with a casual smirk. "Hardly. I have nothing to hide. Sure. Let's play." She agreed and walked around to sit on the couch next to Alex.

"All right!" Max said and rubbing his hands together he watched Liz take a seat in one of the chairs, and he sat in the other one right next to her with a huge grin on his face.

Liz looked at him with an amused smile on her face. She was not sure if she wanted to giggle at his antics, or kiss him silly.

"Okay, I'll go first." Isabel laughed and sat down at Alex's feet and crossed her legs.

Michael sat down next to Maria on the couch and dared her, with his eyes, to move away from him.

Maria shrugged and smiled as she turned away from him. If it didn't bother him now, that she was sitting so close, she would make sure it bothered him before the night was out, she thought.

"Okay Isabel, ask away." Alex grinned at her and spread his arms wide.

TBC

Linda

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.