FanFic - After Hours
"Slumber Party "
Part 6
by Linda
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
"Okay," Isabel said and looked around at the obviously drunk guys. "Michael, Truth or Dare? When was your first kiss and with whom?"

"Truth. That's easy. Jenny Adams grabbed me and kissed me at recess once in the 5th grade."

Max laughed remembering how surprised Michael had been.

"Okay Max, when was your first kiss, and with whom?" Michael smirked, because he knew the answer.

Max grinned but then turned red. "Dare." He said. He just couldn't admit that Liz or the others that she was the first and only girl he had ever kissed. He was afraid it would let her and the others know just how far gone he was about her.

Michael laughed slyly. "You have to kiss Liz for 5 minutes without stopping." He replied. He wanted to get his buddy to lose control, and knew Max was already on the edge after that movie.

Max swallowed, then looked at Liz and just grinned. Liz blushed, and then couldn't breathe as Max stood up and came to stand in front of her with a hot intense look that he burned into her soul.

She stared into his deep, intense gaze, seeing the twinkle in his eyes, but his face was now set tightly with passion barely leashed.

He was surprisingly gentle as he bent and lifted Liz out of her chair, then sat in it himself with Liz now on his lap. His eyes, as violent as a storm, were a contradiction to the gentleness he showed her.

Isabel laughed and called out. "Okay… got the time, one, two three go!" she said.

Liz took a deep breath just in time. Max swooped down and covered her mouth with his hot, burning one.

Liz moaned into his kiss. God she loved his kisses! She was gone instantly. Wrapping her arms around his neck and sliding her fingers into the soft hair that she loved, at the back of his neck, Liz opened herself to him.

Max's tongue immediately searched out hers and caressed it and sucked it into his mouth, devouring her as if he couldn't get enough. His own arms were wrapped around her, holding her tight against him as he continued to feast on Liz's sweet, hot mouth.

Liz knew there wasn't one place in her mouth that Max's tongue didn't explore. She felt the heat of it as it slid to the back of her throat and caressed the farthest recesses. Then he was sliding his tongue against hers again, making Liz moan and lean into him even more. She raked her fingers in his hair and pulled his head closer, she needed to be even closer. She started sucking on Max's tongue and loving and caressing it with her own.

Now Max was groaning. Liz. His Liz. She tasted so sweet, so hot, so good. He couldn't get enough of her. She was like a drug in his system. One he'd been addicted to since the first kiss. Hell, since he'd first seen all those years ago. She had always been like a drug in his system and in his soul.

He suddenly realized that her nipples were boring holes in his chest as they peaked in arousal against him. The flashes of the woman's nipples bare to his gaze on the screen, and imagining Liz's the same way, made Max instantly and completely hard again.

Liz's head was spinning from Max's intoxicating kisses and she held on tighter, afraid she was going to fall.

"Ah, times up" it's been 7 minutes now!" Isabel laughed.

"Way to go Max." Michael smirked and Alex whistled.

Maria just stared. No wonder Liz couldn't keep away from Max! She thought. He was inhaling her completely, body and soul.

The whistling and laughing brought Max back to where they were. Max lifted his head; his eyes glazed and drugged with passion, and looked around. Then he looked down at Liz, still clinging to him, and almost kissed her again. Her eyes were half closed, completely glazed over from passion, and she was still staring at his lips, which were inches from hers. Her mouth was parted, moist and swollen from his kisses, and he could feel the little puffs of air against his lips as she tried to catch her breath.

"Way to go Max!"

Liz heard Alex shout and whistle again. She shook her head to clear it, and loosened her tight grasp on Max. She was so disoriented, but suddenly became aware of the hard throbbing bulge of Max pressing against her bottom, and she blushed and buried her head in his neck. "Oh God." She whispered. Her own body was melting in readiness for his.

Max groaned as Liz's lips touched his neck when she buried her head in embarrassment, and then he grinned. At least he had the same affect on her as she had on him. Shifting Liz a little in his arms, Max settled her more comfortably against him and sat back deciding to keep her where she was. Resigning himself to that fact that he was not going to get rid of his hard on anytime soon.

"Okay Max, your turn to ask a question." Isabel's eyes sparkled with delight at how well her plan was working.

Max, still intoxicated from drinking and from Liz, turned to Maria, who was looking at him warily now. He knew she was probably trying to think how she could get Liz away from the dangerous alien abyss she had once again gotten herself sucked into. He grinned.

"Maria, truth or dare? Of any of the guys you've kissed, who would you say is the best kisser?" Max's eyes twinkled devilishly.

Maria didn't even have to think about that one. But she was not about to give the smirking Czechoslovakian next to her the satisfaction of hearing her admit no other kiss could compare to Michael's kisses.

"Dare." She sighed, dreading what Max had planned, but knowing it couldn't be good, since his eyes had never looked so devilishly pleased before.

"You have to rip Michael's shirt off of him and run your hands down his chest." Max stated.

Michael laughed out loud and Maria gave him and Max looks of death.

Then she saw the small smile on Liz's face, as she cuddled into Max, and Isabel's wink.

Maria got thier message. Why not torture the big lug a little. She thought. And smiling, she turned to Michael and grabbed both sides of his shirt and pulled it apart, tearing the buttons and sending them flying. She held his shirt open, and then dropped both sides when she revealed his chest to her eyes. It was no torture having to run her hands up his muscular chest. She loved seeing how fast she could wipe away his smug look. He had gone from a smug smile to tight jaw and smoldering eyes in an instant.

Maria made the most of her dare and did what she had only dreamed of doing to Michael. The times they had spent in the eraser room had all been with clothes between them. Now, finally she was feeling his hot skin against her cool hands, and watched his muscles jump as she glided her fingertips over him.

Michael's breathing was now deep and raspy, as Maria's little hands explored his now heaving chest. Then, he sucked in sharply when her fingernails gently raked over his male nipples. His eyes were glazing over with arousal.

Maria smiled when she also noticed another part of him reacting to her touch as well. Her eyes slid down provocatively to his now bulging jeans, and she met his half-mast eyes, with a wicked smile of her own.

Michael could only groan and wonder what torture Maria planned next. Whatever it was, he knew he wouldn't stop her. He couldn't, and didn't want to.

Maria met his hot look and making sure her hand was hidden between them, and that none of the others could see what she was doing, she slid her hand over his arousal, and raked her nails along the rough material that hid the pulsing flesh beneath.

Michael jumped up from his slouched position, as if a live wire had touched him, and then grabbed Maria and swooped down on her mouth with his own ferociously, hot one.

Maria could only squeak before Michael attacked.

Isabel laughed and clapped her hands, but Max stopped them.

"That was not part of the dare!!!" He shouted with a laugh.

Michael and Maria pulled back and this time both gave Max a look of death. He just laughed at them and smiled. "Michael, can't you control yourself? That was not part of the dare." Max smirked at his friend.

When Maria heard Alex's shout of laughter and turned to see him completely enjoying himself, Maria smiled at him with a glint in her eyes that would have scared Alex if he'd been sober.

"Alex, truth or dare? What girl in school do you fantasize about the most?" she asked.

Alex stopped smiling, turned bright red and squirmed a little. He kept his eyes on Maria, not daring to even glance at Isabel. He swallowed and knew he was dead." Dare." He said hoarsely.

Isabel had wanted to hear Alex's answer and was disappointed when he took the dare. But then realized that even though she had gone in on one of Alex's dreams where she was in it, that didn't mean that she was the only girl he dreamed about, or the one he dreamed about the most. What if he had said someone else's name? Maybe it was best he didn't answer the question.

"You have to run your fingers through Isabel's hair for 5 minutes, and that is the only thing you can touch in the whole 5 minutes! And Isabel can't touch you at all." Maria giggled when she saw the pained look on Alex's face, and the blush spreading over Isabel's.

Isabel turned from her cross-legged position at an angle to Alex, to facing away from him. Alex spread his legs so Isabel could get closer, and she wiggled until her back was against the couch, with Alex over her, still seated on it.

Isabel's heart was pounding. Her throat was dry and she could barely swallow. What the hell had she been thinking to want to play this crazy game!

She heard Alex take a breath, and then as Maria timed him, he placed his hands in her long, silky blond hair and gently caressed it, letting it fall through his big masculine fingers and hand like cool strands of satin.

Both Isabel and Alex moaned at the pleasure of such a little thing. Isabel closed her eyes and imagined Alex's hands caressing more than just her hair. Her nipples hardened against her red sweater, and she arched her head back more for Alex to enjoy all of her hair.

Alex's own heart was pounding so hard in his ears, he didn't know if he was going to die of a heart attack before the 5 minutes were up or not. But what a way to go! He thought. He looked down at the silky strands flowing through his fingers, and when she leaned back more, her hair caressed the raging hard on he had had since the movie, causing Alex to moan and bite back a shudder. He could not lose control like this!

The laughed of pure delight from Liz, and the crazy grin from Max had Alex narrowing his eyes at them. He knew that Max knew what it was doing to him, and he thought the guy was getting way too much pleasure out of his painful dare.

Alex saw Isabel arch more and from his view he could see her chest push out, her nipples hard against her sweater, and her cleavage expand as her breasts swelled. Alex bit his lip and it took every ounce of control not to slide his hands down and caress what he had only dreamed of caressing and loving, late at night.

Alex couldn't release her hair fast enough, and Isabel, too couldn't pull away fast enough when their time was up. It had been pure torture.

Isabel saw the glazed, wild, look in Alex's eyes and her spirits lifted. It had done as much to him as it had to her! She smiled shyly at him.

Alex swallowed and smiled back, his eyes hotly looking her over again.

Then he turned to his way too content best friend and grinned at her. " Liz, Truth or dare?" Alex asked with a wicked smile.

Liz swallowed, knowing she had gotten away too easily until now.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.