FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Stranger"
Part 1d
by Lenore13
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Summary: After Destiny. Tess and Max have just "hooked up." Someone new also falls into the picture of the group of six.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: I never understood why Liz couldn’t have a backbone. She was never once given any strength to give up Max, even though he cheated on her. I’m giving her this strength!
- next day at school-

Max watched closely as Ben and Liz held hands and laughed their way through the crowd. She had never looked so happy, and neither had Ben. Max could feel his hands clench together. Did Liz even know what she was doing to him? He could hear her laughter and her sweet voice. Liz had retreated into her own life. As Max continued to stare at Liz he suddenly felt someone’s arms wrap around his neck. He looked back and saw Tess. His released his clenched fist and smiled back at her. I may not feel the same way, but she is family. I have to accept her. But Max’s thoughts were interrupted when he saw Ben pick Liz up and twirl her around as she laughed, and then they kissed. When the two pulled away from each other Liz was still smiling.

"Max, we need to talk." Tess’s voice was filled with a little anger as she watched him spying on Liz and Ben. Even she didn’t understand why Ben would like Liz. Ben and the others had their own social group, one that consisted of being extremely rich and only allowing few into their circle. One day they are ignoring her and the next they have fully accepted her into their group. Not only that, but the leader of that group, one of the hottest guys in school, besides Max, has taken a liking to Liz. Tess remembered seeing Ben come into Liz’s history class this morning and giving her some roses. This wasn’t to say that Tess was jealous, she wasn’t, after all, she did have Max.

"Max, we really need to talk. I think I know where and when the enemies are going to attack. Come on; let’s find Michael and Isabel. We need to discuss this."

"Ok." Max felt his eyes going back to daze at Liz, but he then registered what Tess had just said. He got up quickly to search for Michael and Isabel.

As Max walked down the halls he could feel the anger and pain in his heart. He didn’t understand why Liz had just left him like she had. As he continued down the hall he suddenly heard small moans and then laughter coming from one of the classrooms. As he walked towards the room he looked into the window and his heart sank even lower. There was Liz, his beautiful Liz sitting on Ben’s lap. Ben’s hands were caressing her small waist and his mouth was all over Liz’s neck. Max couldn’t take his eyes off of Liz. She was giggling and moaning at every touch of Ben’s. Her eyes were filled with lust. As the couple continued on with their make-out session Max finally backed away. He had seen enough. As he turned away he saw Michael and Isabel and walked towards them.

"Isabel… Michael. We need to talk. Tess thinks she knows who the enemy is." Max continues to walk on, only wanting to get away from Liz and Ben.

"Oh then lets go!" Isabel and Michael follow Max. Tess finally joins them and they all head towards Max’s jeep. After they all pile in Max starts the car and flies out onto the road. After they have reached the desert Max pulls off into a secluded area.

"Ok Tess, tell us what you know."

"Well, lets see. I could sense something at school today. After I saw Liz and Ben together I had this sudden ache inside me. Then I contacted Nasedo and he told me that the enemy is already in Roswell, but they don’t know that we are who they are looking for. He also told me that they were planning on moving out to the desert, about five miles from the crash site. That is where they planned to battle us."

"How come we can’t sense their presence? And what did Liz and Ben have to do with this?" Max wasn’t sure if he could handle this all right now.

"I don’t know, I just got a strange vibe from them. But we have to get ready Max. We need to be ready. We have to fight them, other wise we will die."

"I know. Come on, let’s get going. We’ll find out where they plan to move to and then we can figure out what to do next." After Max had dropped everyone off at his or her house he felt a sudden urgency to get home. He put his foot on the gas and sped up. When he reached his home he bolted into the house. His eyes darted around, he knew he was looking for something, but he wasn’t quite sure what.

"Max, honey? Are you home?"

"Yeah, hi mom."

"How was your day sweetheart?"

"Ok. Thanks." "Oh, by the way, you have some mail. It’s on the table in the hall."

Max looked over at the table and picked up the letter quickly. As he opened it he could feel his hands trembling.

Max,

We know where you are and we are prepared to fight. We also know what you hold dearest to you, and for that reason we have taken her. Meet us at the cave on Saturday or else Liz dies.

Max could barely breath. Someone had taken Liz, but how? She had been staying away from everyone for so long. He ran upstairs and picked up his phone.

"Hi, is Liz there?"

"I’m sorry, she isn’t here right now. I think she is out with her boyfriend. Who is this please?"

"Oh, don’t worry about it. I’ll just call her tomorrow."

As Max hung up the phone he could sense something was defiantly wrong. Even if Liz didn’t love him anymore he still loved her, and he needed to save her. What am I talking about? She is more powerful then all of us put together. She has to be able to get away. Max thought for another moment and then called Michael and Tess and told them to meet him at his house right now. He then went and got Isabel.

"Max, what’s wrong?" Isabel could see the pain in Max’s eyes.

"Come into my room, we have to wait for Michael and Tess. Something bad… no terrible has happened."

After Michael and Tess arrived Max showed them the letter.

"I knew they were here, but why would they want Liz? Its not like she is having anything to do with us lately." Tess’s voice was cold. She could care less what happened to Liz. Because of Liz she would never have Max.

"Tess, who is our enemy?" Max’s voice was shaking with fear. He had not seen any sign of an enemy, but there was something that told him he knew whom it was.

"We’ll, they aren’t aliens like us." Max stared at Tess.

"Let me guess, they’re vampires?" Tess looked at Max, her jaw open.

"How did you know?" Michael and Isabel were now looking between Tess and Max, both of their jaws open.

"Liz has something to do with this." Max couldn’t get anymore out. He got up and left, he had to see think about this by himself for awhile.

As Max walked down the streets of Roswell he made sure to take in all of the sites around him. How can I go against the one person whom I love? Has this whole thing been a lie, was she just using me. NO! She had just found out, and she let me know everything. But why did she retreat so fast after we had made the connection? As he walked down the main road he suddenly caught a glimpse of Johanna walking down the opposite side of the road, she was looking at him too. As he looked at her he saw the tears streaming down her face. He couldn’t stand to see her cry. Even if she was the enemy he still felt compassion towards her, after all she was Liz’s sister. He crossed the street slowly, edging his way over to Johanna. She stopped as she saw him.

"Max, stay away if you know what’s good for you. Please." Tears poured down Johanna’s cheeks, but her voice was still cold.

"You know, don’t you. You know our true destiny now, don’t you." Max was also having a hard time keeping his tears from falling. He looked into Johanna’s eyes and he knew that things would never be the same.

"Max, you know I don’t want this. I don’t want to see you or anyone from your family hurt. So leave, leave Roswell and I will distract the rest of them, I will through them off. You have to get Liz and run. She will be able to help you too." Johanna’s voice was still shaking.

"Liz has been taken. And I can’t run forever."

"Liz wasn’t taken. They tricked her. She doesn’t know, but I will tell her tonight if you promise to take her away. Go back to England, our father can help you all. Please Max, just trust me. You won’t win, and if you do try your family will die, except you. Liz won’t be able to kill you or anyone else, but everyone else will kill your family. Liz will protect you all as much as possible. I saw the future. If you leave now everything can be avoided until Liz and I can help you prepare better."

"Why was Liz drawn into this?"

"I don’t know. All I know is that she is special. She is part you and part us. She has all of your powers plus all of ours. She has no weaknesses, except for her heart. She has learned to depend on that more then anything. So go now, go and get her. Then take Isabel, Michael, Tess, Liz and yourself and go back to England. I’ll distract the others."

"If I do this can you promise that Liz will be ok? And all of my family."

"I can’t promise anything, but you will be safe for awhile."

"Anything for Liz. How can I get Liz from the others though?"

"I’ll bring her to the movies tonight. Be there around 7PM. We will be in theater 3A. After you see us I want you take Liz. She will be slightly drugged, otherwise her mind will continue to follow what the others want her to do. After you have her you have to go and get Isabel, Michael and Tess. Then go to the airport. Leave right away. Here are the tickets. Don’t bring any luggage, everything will be taken care of. I will send everything over in a matter of time. Her father will be waiting for her. If you don’t deliver he will show his wrath. Now go Max. We have to do this fast." "Thank you Johanna." Max wrapped his arms around her and he could feel her pain.

"I only care about what happens to Liz, so please take care of her."

And then the two went their separate ways. Max ran back to his house. It was 5PM now. Michael, Isabel and Tess were still inside, they were talking about how they could attack these people when Max ran in.

"Come on. We have to move fast." "Max, what are you talking about? What happened?" "Liz, she’s being brained washed. We need to go with her or else we will die. We are going to England, and there her father will be able to help us out with our powers and hopefully he will be able to keep Liz safe."

"Oh, so this is all about Liz. Max, get over her. We are supposed to be together. You and I. Michael and Isabel need to be together. Liz has no room in this equation." Tess was just barely screaming. Her face was red with anger.

"NO! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND TESS. WE WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER. NOW GET READY! We are leaving tonight. I am going to get Liz and then I will come back and pick you all up. If any of you object say so now so that I know who to take and who to leave." Max couldn’t believe the anger in his voice, but he knew this was the right thing to be doing.

"I’ll go." Isabel’s voice was barely audible, but she still knew that Max was all she had.

"We’ll all go. The five of us will go to England and hopefully we will learn something." Michael could barely get the words out of his mouth before Tess chirped in.

"No. That is what Nasedo is for. He is here to help us learn our powers."

Max’s anger was completely visible now as he stared at Tess.

"Then don’t come with us if that is how you feel." And then he walked away. He needed to get ready to help Liz.

"Fine, I’ll go, but we have to tell Nasedo. Max turned around quickly and walked towards Tess.

"No. He can not know about this. This is for Liz. I need to help her. And in return she can help us."

Tess, Michael and Isabel stared at Max. They had never seen him so angry.

"Oh, and no luggage is needed. We will leave for our flight by 7:30PM. Be ready." And then he was gone.

-7PM at the movies-

Johanna carried Liz in silently through the back door. She had barely been able to pry Liz away from Ben, but once the drug took effect Liz was more then willing. Johanna was still unsure what Ben has used on Liz but she knew it was more then a simple brain washing. She carried Liz over to the door to movie theater 3A and sat in the back row. Liz could barely even keep her head up, let alone her eyes open.

"What…what are we doing here? Where… is…Ben?" Liz’s voice trailed off as she saw Max come to her side and wrap his arms around her. He picked her up and thanked Johanna quickly.

"Bye Liz. I’ll keep you safe." Johanna watched Max take Liz and then sat back down. Now all she had to do was trick the others into thinking that Max had kidnapped Liz. It would be easy unless they scanned her brain.

Max ran outside with Liz still in his arms. She lay lifelessly in his arms. He opened the door to his car and propped her into the seat and put her seat belt on. He then ran around to the other side of the car and hoped in. He took a moment to look at Liz. She looked so different. She had lost all the confidence she once held and she looked so pale. Maybe she needed food, but he didn’t know what she needed for food. He knew blood was supposedly what vampires drank for food, but how could he get blood for her. For now I just need to get her out of here. Max started the jeep and sped off into the night. He arrived at his house within minutes and beeped his horn for the others to come out. Isabel, Michael and Tess ran out towards the jeep.

As they piled in Tess looked at Liz and a wave of emotions hit her. Here the enemy was right in front of her, but she looked so sick now.

"Max, what’s wrong with her?" Isabel’s voice sounded concerned as she watched Liz breathe shallowly.

"I don’t now. I just know we have to get her home. I think it may be the drugs, or maybe she needs food, err… rather blood." Max looked over at Isabel and then back to Liz. Life seemed to be slipping away form her slowly.

"Well, maybe we can give her some of ours." Michael didn’t want to suggest this, but he cared about Liz just as much as he cared about Max and Isabel.

And suddenly there was a finger pressed into Liz’s mouth. Max, Isabel and Michael watched as Tess pressed her finger into Liz’s mouth. This was the first time they had seen Tess do something nice for Liz. After a minute Tess felt a small pain in her finger as Liz punctured her finger and drank some blood from her finger, but she suddenly felt her finger in the cold. Liz gasped for air as she spat out the blood.

"Where… where am I? And why did that taste so awful?" She looked around and saw Max, Michael and Isabel turn towards her with concern plastered over their faces. Then she saw Tess. She didn’t look as concerned, but instead angry. She then looked down at Tess’s finger and started to giggle. "I’m so sorry Tess. Thank you for trying, but I can’t drink your blood." Liz placed her hand over Tess’s finger, which was still bleeding, and healed the deep puncture. Michael, Isabel and Tess watched in amazement. They had no clue that Liz could do any of this, or that she was a vampire, like the others.

"Liz, its ok, you’re safe now. We have to go." Max sped off into the night again, this time heading for the airport. Once they arrived they checked in and just made their flight. They settled into their seats, each paired off, except for Tess. Max and Liz sat quietly, their fingers enlaced with each other’s. Michael and Isabel also sat together, Isabel’s head resting on Michael’s shoulder. They were both think about Alex and Maria and how they had just left them. Tess sat quietly across from them. She didn’t understand any of this. Why did Max want to save Liz so badly and what did Liz’s father know that he could that Nasedo didn’t. She glared at Max and Liz. The way that Liz laid her head on Max’s shoulder and he just accepted her. Why couldn’t he accept her in that way. She looked at Liz again. She was still pale, actually she had become more so then before, but what could they do? They didn’t have the right type of blood for her.

"Liz, come on, I know it doesn’t taste good, but you need something. Please, just take some of my blood. I’ll be ok." Liz could barely hear him, she kept drifting in and out of consciousness. She felt Max push his wrist up to her mouth, but she pushed it away.

"No, I can’t. I don’t want to hurt you. You’ve done enough. Anyway, I can’t do it in public." She rested her head on his shoulder again, their hands still entwined together.

"Well, when they give you a drink then you can get some tomato juice and put some of my blood in there. Ok?" Max’s eyes watched Liz, she was becoming so pale, and he couldn’t stand it any longer. After the plane had lifted off he quickly called a stewardess over.

"I’m sorry to bother you, but my wife is sick. Can she get something to drink, maybe some tomato juice?" Max stared at Liz and then at the stewardess.

"Oh of course, do you think she will be ok? She looks pretty pale."

"I think she just needs a drink." Liz was barely breathing by now and she could hardly even think about what Max was doing. After the stewardess came back Max quickly took the keys from his pocket and tore into his skin. He let the blood flow into the drink for a few minutes and then healed his wound. Tess watched as he did this, she couldn’t believe what Max was doing just for Liz. He stirred the drink and then propped Liz up.

"Liz, come on honey, you have to drink this. Come on, please." Max was pleading with Liz, hoping she would wake up just enough to drink. He could see her eyes flutter. "Come on baby, you just need to drink this." Liz opened her eyes and nodded softly while opening her mouth. He lifted the drink up to her mouth and poured some of the drink down her throat. It stung as it went down her throat, but even though the blood tasted horrible, the tomato juice took some of the taste away, and she knew she needed the blood right now. After she drank all of it she placed her head back on Max’s shoulder and fell asleep. Max looked down at Liz and stared at her in awe. She looked like an angel to him. He then looked back to Michael and Isabel. They were looking at Liz too, both of their faces looked more concerned then ever before. He smiled at them slightly to convince them that she would be ok. He then turned and looked at Tess. She was just staring at him in disbelief. He knew she was still mad about Liz rejecting her blood, and he knew she had watched him put some of his blood into her drink, but he didn’t think she would be this mad.

"Michael. Can you watch Liz for a minute? Just sit with her, hold her hand, and comfort her. I have to talk to Tess." Max looked from Tess to Michael. He knew had to talk to her, get her to see this was the best thing to do. Michael quickly got up and took Max’s seat. As he looked down at Liz he could see why Max was so concerned. While she did regain some color in her face she was still unusually pale. He held Liz’s hand lightly and let her head fall onto his shoulder. Her hair cascaded down his chest. God Max is lucky. He smiled down at Liz and just tried to comfort her as Max had asked.

"Hi." Max quietly sat down next to Tess. She jerked her head away from his. Her eyes looked so tired and they also looked red and puffy as if she had just been crying.

"Hi Max." Tess’s voice became sweet again as she turned to face him. Everything he had just seen had no presence in her face anymore.

"What’s wrong?"

"What’s wrong? What’s wrong?! Don’t you know? Max, we are supposed to be together, you and I. Liz does not fit into this equation. I however do. And now you are dragging me, Michael and Isabel to England all for her."

"I told you before and I’ll tell you again. I love Liz. I love you too, but not like I love Liz. I love you like a sister, and that’s all. And going with her to England, it feels right. I think we need to do this, her father can help us."

"We’ll as soon as we get there I’m calling Nasedo. He has to know. Anyway, it’s not like Liz loves you anymore. After all, she is the enemy" Tess’s voice was cold as she said her last remark. She looked at Max and she could tell she had just hurt him, but she had to do whatever she could to get him to love her.

"Tess, I never want you to say that again. Liz is my destiny. You will never be my destiny, ever. I love Liz, and I will do anything for her. I don’t care if she is the enemy, but I know that she loves me just as much as love her. I came over to see if you were all right, but if this is how you are going to be then I will leave." As he said this he heard a small moan and quickly looked over at Michael and Liz. He watched her begin to stir and quickly got up and walked over. Her eyes were twitching.

"Liz, Liz, wake up! Are you ok Liz?" Max’s voice was strained as he watched her. Her whole body was tense. "Michael, move!" He pushed Michael aside and took Liz into his arms and pulled her into his embrace. He lovingly stroked her back and hair until she calmed down.

"Max, is she ok?" Michael and Isabel asked at the same time.

"I think she needs more to eat, but what can we do? We will be landing in about 15 minutes, so lets just wait. I’m sure whoever comes to pick us up will be able to help her."

"Are you sure? Maybe we all could give her some of our blood. She is getting worse I think, I mean look at how pale she is, and this can’t be normal. Max, we have to do something, now!" Max had never seen Isabel be so concerned over Liz. After Liz had abandoned them for Ben and his whole group she was extremely mad, but now she seemed so concerned.

"Maybe you’re right. Hold on and I’ll get something to mix it with." Max walked towards the stewardess and asked for some more tomato juice. She happily obliged and asked how his wife was doing. He said she was doing better and walked back to Liz. After he sat down he got his keys out. Isabel watched him for a moment and then put her hand over his wrist.

"Here, you’ve already given her some, let me give some this time. And then Michael and Tess can too." She took the keys from Max before he could protest and drove it into her lower arm. She held it over the cup and watched her blood mix with the drink. After a minute or so she healed her arm and handed the cup to Michael. He did the same as Isabel did and then looked over to Tess. Max looked between Tess and Michael and then took the drink from him.

"I think that will be enough." He turned to Liz, and while no one was looking he added some more of his blood.

"Liz, honey, you have to wake up again. You need to drink this." Max pushed the cup against Liz’s lips. She opened her lips a little to try to say no, but instead suddenly felt the same terrible burn in her throat as the tomato juice and alien blood went down her throat. She could taste the presence of more blood this time, and while it gave her some energy it still wasn’t enough. She opened her eyes slightly and looked at three faces surrounding her. Michael, Isabel looked down on Liz as Max held her close to him and making her finish her drink.

"Max, no more please… I know you… want…to help," her voice was coming in short gasps now." But you’ve done enough. I can’t drink anymore… it taste so bad… like spoiled milk. Thank…. Thank you though." She smiled softly and then her head feel back against the seat and she fell asleep again. Max brought her head back to his shoulder and kissed the top of her head as he held her close to him. I can’t let anything happen to her. She is my angel, my beautiful angel.

Another half-hour went by before their plane finally landed. As the other passengers were getting off Max lightly nudged Liz just enough so that he could get up and then pick her up and carry her out. As he was getting off the stewardess looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you for all your help." Max smiled gratefully.

"I hope she gets better. If you would like some help I can arrange something."

"No, but thank you." Max replied.

Michael, Isabel and Tess followed Max as he carried Liz to the nearest seat. He needed her to wake up so that she could identify whoever it was that they were looking for. As he gently touched her cheek he watched her smile softly.

"Come on sleepy head, its time to wake up." He smiled back at her as she opened her eyes. Once her eyes were fully opened her kissed her softly and then helped her up. She then looked around her and saw Michael, Isabel and Tess. Michael and Isabel still looked at her in concern, but Tess was shooting her death glares. Max wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gave her all the support she needed. She couldn’t remember anything besides the airplane ride.

"Max, where am I?"

" We’re in England. We are here to see your father. I’ll explain later. Right now we need to go find someone. I think Johanna said we were looking for your …" Max didn’t even get to finish his sentence before he felt Liz being pulled away from him as another man swept her up in his arms.

"My baby! My poor baby. What have they done to you?" The man swooped her up in his arms and held her close. His hands shook as he felt how drained she was. He knew what she needed, but this wasn’t the place. He was just happy to have been able to save his baby girl from something terrible. He then looked over at Michael, Isabel, Tess and Max. His eyes stayed on Max and he smiled at him.

"Thank you for saving my baby. You don’t know how grateful I am. If there is any way I can repay you, please just ask." His arms were still around Liz, but he let one hand go to shake Max’s. Max took his hand and shook it. He watched Liz in her father’s arms.

"I would do anything for her sir. But I think she needs some food right now, desperately." Her father shook his head in agreement as he put Liz down and looked at her. Liz balanced herself against Max.

"I think you are right. Come now, lets go." He lead them through the terminal to the outside were a limousine awaited them. Michael, Isabel, Tess and Max all looked at the car and couldn’t help but to gasp after they had gotten in. It was so big. Liz’s father got in first followed by Liz and then Max. Across from them sat Michael, Isabel and Tess. Max watched as Liz’s father held Liz’s hand and his eyes swept over her in concern.

"I’m sorry, but I never caught your names." Liz’s father said quickly as he continued to eye Liz.

"I am Max. This is Michael, Isabel and Tess." Max pointed to each one, his hand also still holding Liz’s.

"It is nice to meet you all. You have done me a great favor by bringing home by baby. You may call me Mark."

"Ok. Is Liz going to be ok? I mean, on the plane she was so pale and she began to twitch. Is something wrong with her?’ Max’s voice strained with concern.

"Well she just needs some food, as you put it. And it looks like she has gotten some, but she needs a lot. I can sense that she hasn’t had any for quite a while now."

"Oh, we gave her some of our blood mixed with tomato juice on the plane." Mark’s eyes widened when he heard this.

"And she drank it? This is bad. She must have not had anything for weeks then. My poor baby." He hugged her softly and then picked up the phone next to him. "Yes, I will need you to speed up. I need to get home right away. And tell the maids to have a drink ready in Liz’s bedroom. I will also need four extra rooms made up for some guest. Actually, make that three. Also I will need some clothes for our guest" Mark eyed Max as he let Liz fall asleep against his chest. "Three sets for girls and two for men." Mark again watched Max as he gently stroked Liz’s hair and back. His eyes softened and he knew that Liz would be ok as long as she had Max. He set the phone back down. He then looked over the others in the car. Isabel and Michael watched Liz carefully and he could feel their fear as they watched Liz. He then looked towards Tess. The anger was pouring out of her as she eyed Max and Liz. She must be the one getting in the way. I will take care of that. Shortly after the car stopped and a man opened the door for them. Tess, Isabel and Michael got out first. They looked at the house and were amazed. It was breath taking. Max soon followed them and he took couldn’t take his eyes off the house. Then Mark and Liz emerged from the car. Liz was still weak and had to use her father’s shoulder so as not to collapse. Mark looked at Liz and then at the four others who accompanied her. He was glad that Max sill loved Liz, even if she was different. He baby girl was growing up, and he was happy to hand her over to Max.

"If you will follow me I can show you your room."

Max looked at Liz holding onto Mark and he quickly walked back towards her and took her hand with one hand and with his other arm he helped her to stay up by wrapping his arm around her waist. She smiled gently as she felt his arm go around her waist, but then she saw Tess glare at her. She felt terrible for having to put Tess through this. Max could sense the tension, and while he felt terrible for putting Tess through this, he felt even worse for Liz right now. He looked into her eyes and then picked her up slowly.

"Save your energy, I don’t want you collapsing on me." Max smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head against his chest. She was still exhausted. Mark led Max, Tess, Michael and Isabel into the house and then upstairs. Max was still carrying Liz, she was already asleep. Mark looked back at her and then stepped close to Max and whispered in his ear.

"I think Liz needs some food before she can rest. Do you mind bringing her downstairs and to the kitchen? Tell the cook she needs a drink, he’ll know what to do." Max just nodded and then left the group. Mark continued down the halls as he finally came to the teen’s rooms.

"Isabel, this will be your room. The next one is Tess’s. The one across from Isabel’s will be Michael’s. After you rest for awhile we can have something to eat and then we can talk." He began to walk away, but Tess grabbed his arm.

"Where is Max’s room?" Mark stared coldly at Tess. She will defiantly be getting in the way.

Part 0 | Index | Part 1e
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.