FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Stronger Than Mine"
Part 3
by Ashleigh Lou
Disclaimer: Me no own smut characters.
Summary: Rath, Maria and Michael get it on.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Thanks to all the wonderful folks that gave me fic feedback. This is in response to Carol's previously mentioned challenge.
"We have news," Maria told the group gathered at the apartment. Max, Isabel, and Alex looked at her strangely. Kyle, Tess and Liz just sat there, expressionless.

"Well, um, I'm going to have a baby," she stated, and the entire group erupted.

"How is that possible?"

"A baby!"

"Did you know about this?"

"This is a time for joy, and harmony."

"Yes, we went with her to the doctor."

"You had sex with Michael?"

"Hey! The broad banged me too!" Rath yelled over the noise.

"What?"

"Oh my God."

"Gross!"

"Did you really?"

"Who's the father?"

"HEY HEY HEY!" Maria yelled, obviously embarrassed. "The only announcements made about my sexual exploits will be made by me, thank you. Now SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!"

The group sat in relative silence, while Maria tried to compose herself. Five minutes passed, and finally Alex spoke up. He sounded frightened as he asked, "So... did you really screw the look-alike?"

"Alex!" everyone groaned, and Rath grinned broadly. "She sure did, and she was the best human broad I ever porked."

"HEY! Now you're talking about my girl," Michael warned, edging towards his dupe.

"You're the one that wanted me to help ya arrange that fantasy weekend, pal!"

"Well, now it's different. Now she's having my child, and I don't want you trying to sleep with her constantly!" Michael shouted. "Besides, I told you, it was a one-time thing."

"Hey, hey, hey, let the bitch decide," Rath yelled back.

Max and Alex immediately jumped to their feet. "Watch what you call my friend," Alex told Rath.

"Guys, guys, it's okay, let's all CALM DOWN!" Maria said to the group. "I'm a big girl, and I can take care of myself when needed."

Michael and Rath had started to shove each other, and Maria ran to pull them apart. "Stop, stop NOW!" she demanded, and the look-alikes separated.

"She's mine," Michael muttered.

"She wants a real guy!" Rath retorted.

"No one owns me!" Maria interjected.

"Wanna bet?" was the reply from both of them.

"Grand," she said, and rolled her eyes. "Guess I'd better get used to this!"

* * * * *

"So, um, how do you know it's Michael's baby?" Liz asked Maria later. All the guys had gone outside, apparently to talk things over too.

"I'm too far along for it to belong to... anyone else," Maria told her, and they fell silent again.

"What do you guys plan to do?" Isabel asked.

"Well, we haven't talked it over yet," Maria explained to her. "I didn't know until the doctor's visit who the father was."

"How could you DO something like this?" Tess yelled.

"Tess, simply put, what goes on between my legs has nothing to do with you," Maria retorted.

* * * * *

Late that night, after everyone else had gone home, Michael pulled Maria into his arms. "I really love you, do you know that?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yeah..." she replied, "and I love you too."

"Come back into the bedroom with me," he said to her.

On the bedroom floor was a picnic blanket spread out, with all of Maria's favorite foods on it. In a small bucket filled with ice sat a bottle of chocolate syrup.

"Oh!" Maria uttered as Michael came in behind her, and began tugging at her clothes. Michael laughed quietly as he stripped her, and when she was completely naked, he slipped handcuffs around her small wrists.

Maria began to open her mouth and Michael placed his finger over her mouth. "Not a word," he told her.

Laying her down on the floor, he took the bottle of chocolate syrup and poured it all over Maria's chest, belly and thighs. She shivered upon contact, the cold liquid giving her chills.

"Don't worry, it'll be gone soon," Michael chuckled and bent his head to her nipples. Soon it all had disappeared and Michael bent his head to remove it all from her inner thighs.

Just then, the bedroom door swung open, and Rath poked his head in. "Heyyyy, action time!" he smirked, and walked into the room.

"No one invited you," Michael growled at the dupe.

"Ah, c'mon. One last piece?" he whined.

Michael looked at Maria. She nodded, and Michael sighed. "Sure, why not," he agreed, secretly thrilled at the thought himself.

It was a wild night at the Guerin place.

THE END

Part 2 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.