FanFic - After Hours
"Thank God I Found You"
Part 1
by Sara
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Roswell characters, and I promise toreturn them back the way I found them.
Summary: After 10 yrs., Max comes back to Roswell with a little suprise.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Please send me feedback. This is my first story and I would like toknow how I'm doing, thanks.
*Okay, since this is my first fanfiction ever I kinda screwed up. So I'm going to be filling in the blanks. Max lives in Boston, and he is a lawyer.

Liz is a Marine Biologist at Harvard, who is visting her parents in Roswell. Now, at the end Liz is not naked. She is wearing a long, white silky robe. Max is wearing a white T-shirt, brown leather jacket, and black jeans.* ENJOY !!!!!!!

Scene: Liz's old bedroom, while Max is asking her to marry him.

Time: 9:30 p.m. Saturday night

A suprised Liz just stands there, while taking very deep breaths. Did I hear him right?

I must be going nuts, says Liz in her head. Oh God ! What am I gonna say? Maybe I should just tell him no, and tell him that I'm seeing someone else, I mean, how much can he already know.

Great Going Max, you just shocked the hell out of her ! What is she going to say ? If she says no I'm not going to be suprised. I mean, right before we all left for college I told her that I would call her, or even write her.

Instead, I went to Columbia. Did a little restling, and graduated. I then became a lawyer, and haven't talked, or writen to her since, says Max in his head.

Liz: "Yes"

Max:"Yes ?"

Liz:"Yes"

Max slowly gets up on his knee and stands up, while never taking his eyes from her very own. He places his left arm around her tiny waist and pulls her close to him. He bends down to her soft, sweet, and welcoming lips for a passionate kiss. As they kiss, a shock of passion went through them as if they have never kissed.

Liz gently placed her arms around his strong neck, and held on to him for support; for she only knew that if she kissed him any longer her legs would give out. God this feels so right thought Max. Just being with her again gave him this feeling that everything was going to be okay. As the kiss grew deeper, Max took his tongue and caressed her mouth. Liz let out a low moan, and pulled herself closer to Max.

Max felt her reaction to his kiss and he lifted her up off her feet and carried her to her bed. He carefully placed himself on top of her while still kissing her. Liz, on the other hand, wanted to be the one on top so she could play out the next part. As she pulled Max up to her face, while sitting on the bed; she took her soft hands and made her way up to his chest.

God how she ached for him. Every night, while she lay in bed she would think of how it would be like again for her to touch him.

When she got Max's shirt off she started to kiss his neck and collarbone. He let her have her fun, but he couldn't wait to have his fun.

Max backed Liz up and took his hands down to her robe where there lied a sash. Gently, he undid the sash and opened the robe which showed her beautiful body. Liz held her breath. Was he disapointed?

Max answered that by taking his mouth and kissing her breast. His tongue made her want to jump up. God she was incrediable. She tasted so good, like peach and honey put together. He then switched breats and loved her the same way as he did the other breast. Her pink, soft, and welcoming breasts were so perfect. She was perfect in everyway he thought. After he fiished her breasts, Liz took off his jeans, along with his boxers; and cupped him ever so gently.

While she was caressing him, Max removed the robe completely and ran his hands up and down her back.

Liz was taken by suprised when Max quickly flipped them over so that he was on top this time. He started kissing a path down to her body, but came to a stop when he reached her heat. He looked at her to only find her looking back at him, nodding with approval.

With that, Max drove his tongue into her hot heat, and the welcoming liquid that greeted him. While Max was loving her navel, Liz played with his hair; which made him go deeper and faster into her. Liz let out a loud moan.

When Max was done, his lips captured hers in a more passionate kiss. Moments later, Max was lying down in bed next to an angel. An angel who had held his heart over the past 10 yrs. and more to come.

While he was trying to get comfortable, his hand brushed against her bare breast.

Liz then felt his gentle touch and that woke her up. As she turned around to face him, he was smiling down at her with that smile he smiled only for her. Before she could say anything, Max was kissing her collarbone.

Max then decided that it was time to give hemself to her. A part of him that he would only let one person see, and that was Liz. His soulmate, friend, and furture wife.

What Liz felt with Max was something that she couldn't put into words. She was sure that Max felt the same way. It turned out that she was right when Max took two of his fingers and placed it in her heat.

Liz let out a moan, which was telling him that she wanted more. With that, Max carefully easied himself into her. When he felt the barrier he right away stopped. But he knew that if he didn't do it, she would do it for him. So he took his hands and placed them on her hips.

Liz felt like she could do anything as long as she had Max with her. She looked up at her lover and nodded with approval. With that Max pounded into Liz with all he had left, and they both felt the barrier break. Max let out a sign of relief, and Liz cried out a passion that she thought she never had before.

As Max gentle kissed her good night, he rolled over on his side. Liz then cuddled up next to him, and he wrapped his arm around her tiny waist. Both of them had so much to say but neither of them wanted to deal with that tonight.

Tonight they shared their souls, and much more. The moonlight covered the whole town, which made a beautiful view from her window. As they both fell asleep in each others arms, Liz's stereo ( which was set on a timer ) started to play Mariah Carey's " Thank God I found You ."

To be continued...............

**********************

I would give up everything,

before I seperate myself from you.

After so much suffering,

I finally found unvarnished truth.

I was all by myself for the longest time,

So cold inside.

And the hurt from the heartache would not subside,

I felt like dying.

Until you saved my life.

Thank god I found you,

I was lost without you.

My every wish and every dream

somehow became reality. When you brought the sunlight.

Completed my whole life,

I'm overwhelmed with gratitude.

My baby I'm so thankful I found you.

I'm overwhelmed with gratitude,

my baby I'm so thankful

I found you.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.