FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"The Last Time "
Part 1
by Kit
Disclaimer: The characters of Roswell do not belong to me, and if they did, Michael would no longer be on the show, because he would forever be my eternal love slave.
Summary: Michael and Maria GET IT ON! Like this is something new…
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave
To the night and the empty skies, my love
To the night and the empty skies.

The first time ever I kissed your mouth
I felt the Earth move through my hand
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird
That was there at my command, my love
That was there at my command.

The first time ever I lay with you,
And felt your heart beat close to mine,
I knew our joy would fill the Earth
And last ‘til the end of time, my love
And last ‘til the end of time.

The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave
To the night and the empty skies, my love
To the night and the empty skies.

Maria groaned as she pushed her bedroom door open and hobbled in. She flipped the light switch and turned towards her vanity. A light rapping at the window caused her to start, and she glared at Michael through the glass. She hobbled over to the window and let down the sash, opening it for him.

“What’s wrong with you?” He asked as she limped back over to her bed.

“Maria?” he prodded, when she didn’t answer.

She groaned and lay on her back on the bed. “Liz and I had stocking duty tonight. We met the truck and helped unload it most of the afternoon—heavy boxes. And now I’m incredibly sore.”

“Well, did you lift with your back, or your knees?” Michael asked condescendingly.

“Huh?,” Maria responded, exhausted.

“Back or knees?” Michael demonstrated both techniques with an imaginary box.

“Back, I guess,” Maria groaned.

“There’s your trouble,” Michael climbed on the bed next to her and looked down on her. Until then, Maria had been too tired to care that she only wearing cotton panties and a cotton tank top. Now she blushed.

“I should put some clothes on,” she tried to lift off the bed, but her muscles screamed in protest. She sank back on the plush bed without another thought.

Michael seemed a little uncomfortable as he loomed over her. “Where do you hurt?”

“My arms, and my back…my thighs,” Maria almost trailed off. She let her eyes slip closed.

Michael raised her legs to a bent position and the edged between her knees.

He placed long, warm fingers on the honeyed skin of her thighs.

After a few moments, Maria opened a critical eye.

“They’re still sore,” she reported.

“I don’t know why they wouldn’t be,” Michael responded, regarding her legs as if he were about to dissect them.

“You aren’t healing me?” Maria asked quizzically, propping herself up on her elbows.

“I’m giving you a massage,” Michael answered dryly.

“Feels more like a fondle,” Maria grinned, amused.

“Do you want a massage or not?” he asked shortly.

Maria laid back and closed her eyes, careful to keep her mouth shut.

Michael leaned over the bed and flipped the stereo on. After the first bars of the song, Michael leaned over to turn it off.

“Leave it on,” Maria commanded, without even opening an eye.

“Come on, Maria, it’s Sarah McLachlan,” Michael complained.

“Then change it to track 2,” Maria finally said. Michael just rolled his eyes and brought his attention back to her legs. Michael rolled his fingers over the smooth, firm skin of her thighs, feeling the flesh beneath.

And every time I’m close to you There’s too much I can’t say And you just walk away

Maria moaned, almost uncontrollably. Michael witnessed this, and growing bolder, he let his fingertips stray closer to the hot junction of her thighs. Maria felt herself growing wetter by the second, but couldn’t breathe as Michael bent his head to take in her scent.

Michael’s fingers found her hips and he tilted her hips up to his face, kissing the insides of her thighs lightly.

“Michael,” a broken breath. Michael pressed himself into her and met her mouth with his own. A slowly torturous kiss ensued. Michael sucked on the top part of her bottom lip, and met the tip of her tongue with the tip of his. They had both known it would be white hot, and electric, but it didn’t fail to surprise them. The initial touch was like touching one’s tongue to a battery. Their tongues collided and entwined erotically.

And I forgot to tell you I love you And the night’s too long and cold here, without you.

The challenge became more than just tongues as a tentative hand drifted to her breast. Maria became embarrassed when she realized her nipples were completely hard and aching, without so much as a touch.

Michael was surprised as well, but his fingers found the hem of her shirt anyway, and soon it was lifted over her head and she was exposed to him. He sat back on his haunches, and lifted his own shirt above his head. Hard muscles met her view, and it was apparent he’d been working out since she last saw him naked. He was looking at her ravenously, and Maria realized with a start he wanted to do a little more than stare. He flew back into her arms, by her side.

I grieve in my condition, for I Cannot find the words to say ‘I need you so.’

Michael’s tongue found the hollow of her neck and he licked there, slowly, building the fire in her belly until it was unbearable. His mouth drifted down to her collarbone, and then back to her shoulder. His lips met hers and he swirled his tongue into her mouth, delving into the secret passages of her wet warmth. Michael sensed from the very first time he kissed her in the Crashdown, that she had never been kissed like this before. She was aching towards his trembling hands, and she was desperate to feel him on her body.

He let his mouth wander down to her breasts, and she sucked in her breath as he kissed closer and closer to her nipple. She almost screamed when his mouth closed around the hard nub, and he held her hips down as they bucked upwards towards him. She had no control now. She whimpered as his tongue rolled across her nipple and circled its base.

His hand was busy as he pinched and rolled her other nipple between his finger and she cried out when he pressed a little too hard.

“Sorry, love,” he whispered in her ear, and Maria thought her mind was deceiving her in all of this unexpected passion. Had he called her his love? Her thoughts were lost as he met her mouth again, his tongue stroking hers lazily. Her arms went around him and he stayed in her embrace, cupping her face in his hands.

His mouth was on hers again, relentless. His hands were on her hips, and creeping inwards slowly. He brought the hem of her panties down her body and when she was bare, he slowly slid them down her legs. She shivered in anticipation.

“Are you sure you’re okay with this?”

“Why are you asking me?” He whispered back, roughly. “You’re the one shaking like a leaf.”

“I’m a little nervous,” she answered, her voice breaking.

“Too nervous?” he asked, stroking her thighs tenderly.

She shook her head in response, her eyes begging his to go on, to make her feel.

His pants were off, but Maria did not remember when it happened. He had turned off the stereo long ago, and he now reached to her bedside table and hit the light.

“Michael,” her voice stopped him.

“Maria,” he responded.

“Is this going to be the first time or the last time that we…”

“Maria…” Michael’s voice broke, and he found he couldn’t find the words to answer her.

“Michael, I…I am too nervous,” she finally said.

“It’s okay,” he reassured, falling next to her once again. “We don’t have to hurry.” It occurred to Maria that he was acting like Max—so gentle and sweet. Maybe Max had finally rubbed off on him, worn him down. Or maybe, she thought with a start, maybe it was her.

Michael curled himself around her body, and pulled the cover over them.

Sleep was only moments away.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.