FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"The One"
Part 7
by Jennaev
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell, Max, Liz, Maria, Brody or Sydney. I do own Adarah Davis and Tierzah Rodruiguiz.
Summary: When Brody recieves an omnious call about his estranged wife, he Max and Maria travel across state. Once there old feelings are rekindled and new feelings are discovered.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: A very special thank you to plumeria, who was an absolute God send and edited this story. Thanks for letting me harasass you so much! Feedback: Please, I beg of you. Send all comments, pro or neg to jennaev@hotmail.com
Brody made his way down the dimly lit hallway. He hadn't been able to sleep. Too much was going through his head. He figured another few shots of brandy would help a little. He heard a soft rustle, then a soft sniffle coming from the kitchen. He quietly stepped into the entranceway. He wasn't surprised to see Adarah standing at the large bay window overlooking the water. Her head rested softly against the glass as her hands cupped a mug, probably filled with lemon tea. She heard his soft footsteps and turned slightly towards him. She looked away quickly, back out to the water. He stood staring at her, desperately wanting to say something, anything to her.

"Syd still asleep?" he asked.

"Yah. I just checked on her," she whispered, not looking at him.

"Dar'," He approached he slowly. "I'm sorry for upsetting you.That was never my intention."

"Then why did you bother coming?" she spat out, implying that was all he ever did.

"I thought you were dead!" He exclaimed, exasperated.

"So? What difference would it have made to you, besides the fact that you would get your daughter every day." She drank back her tea, not wanting to see the hurt expression on his face.

Brody stood, dumbfounded. How could she say that to him? Didn't she know what losing her would have done to him? Why didn't she know that?

"I'm sorry," she apologized. "Thank you for coming," she said coldly, dropping her cup on the counter as she walked past him.

"Darah." He grabbed her arm, needing to explain how he had felt. How his heart ached for her every day. How destroyed he'd have been to lose her. But he couldn't find the words. Instead, he found her lips, hard and desperately he found her lips and pushed his way past them, deepening their kiss until he could feel her all through him. God, so long, he thought as her tongue brushed his hungrily. A soft moan escaped her and sent a shock wave of desire right to his core. He grasped her, entwining a hand in her long hair and lacing the other around her back to hold her firm against him. She melted into him, her arms wrapping around him. He couldn't control himself, he knew he should stop, but he needed her. He'd always needed her. She pressed into him, until he could feel her breasts pressing into his ribs, and her hips brushing against his hardness. He moaned, lifting her until her bare legs wrapped around his waist, he pressed her into the wall behind them, his hands finding the buttons of his old shirt and roughly tearing it apart as his hands sought her flesh. She moaned again as his palms cupped her full breasts, squeezing them just the way he knew she liked. He attacked her slender neck while pressing against her. His body ached, throbbed for her. It was all he could think about. He had to be inside her. Now! He grabbed her thighs, feeling their softness under his hands, and separated them until he was fully between them. "Adarah." He moaned as she arched against him, her hands desperately finding the drawstring of his pants. "Now," he begged. "I need you." He slid her shirt over her arms, tossing it to the floor, his followed. Now he could finally feel her. He traced her curves, following every line, every curve, until he reached her stomach. She squirmed under his touch, her head tipped back against their diningroom wall.

"Please," she whimpered as he lowered his mouth and roughly sucked her swollen nipple. She moaned as his teeth grazed her sensitive flesh. She arched into him, feeling him grind against her. "Please," she repeated desperatly. Moments later his fingers slipped inside the lace panties she wore. She gasped. It had been so long since he'd touched her, since anyone had touched her. God, she had missed him. His fingers grazed her lightly, finding her entrance and gliding in. He groaned against her temple as he slowly slid his fingers up and over her sensitive flesh. She closed her eyes, wanting to shut out everything but the feel of him. Then he was ripping the thin lace off of her body. His pants followed somehow, she didn't know, or care how. He was pushing her arms over her head, and holding them there by the wrists as he other hand supported her. He kissed her deeply, moaning her name over and over again as he thrust deep into her.

Brody moaned loudly. He dropped his head onto hers as he thrust into her again. God, she felt like heaven. She'd always felt like heaven. He began moving faster. He could hear her soft moans as she arched to meet him. He forced open his eyes. He had to watch this. He had to see her. She was so beautiful. He moaned into her hair as his body pleaded for release. He fought it, but it wasn't going to be long. Her body was already tightening around him. He pushed faster, kissing her face and neck, everywhere he could reach. Her low gasps were becoming steady and he knew it wasn't going to be long before she came. He wasn't far away himself. It had been too long, and she felt too good. He released her wrists, kneading her full breast instead. She whimpered, her hands pressing onto his shoulders for leverage. He cupped a firm breasts in his hand, circling the peach nipple with his thumb. He felt her stiffen in his arms, then her body spasamed around him, as his name rolled off her tongue. It was glorious. He crashed into her one last time, then gave himself to her in a series of powerful waves.

"Darah," he whispered. He pulled away, brushing the hair from her face lovingly. She smiled up at him, her arms wrapping around his neck. He carried her like that into their bedroom where he laid her gently on their bed before sliding in beside her. "I love you," she whispered, resting her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, securing her to his lanky, naked frame. She felt complete for the first time in months.

"I love you, Darah." He murmured into her damp hair, feeling her body slowly relax beside him. As soon as her breathing became even he slipped his arm from around her waist and slid out of the huge bed. He mentally kicked himself, again and again. How could he have let that happen? How could he have been so weak and selfish?

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.